LillyRose

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Pxpsii

How old are you?: 15

Do you have any previous bans?: None

What Country are you from?: U.S

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Lillian#1368

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do know that if I'm inactive I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am very active on the server - Been playing since the first map. & I'm slightly active on the forms.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language-application.20264/ accepted https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.17741/ denied

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I have always wanted to become a professor
because my sister koichi is also a professor and i wanted to follow in her footsteps and hope my kids and students to follow in mine.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: Yes, I have a wealthy vast amount of Roleplaying experience.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: These classroom logs represent a set of information supplied during each class, with the main focus of refining on the activity that took place in class. The value of the logs come from the need of making sure every teacher is present, making sure they are taking part in their duty, and to reduce the vast amounts of confusion that can appear from such a big list of school employees.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Raise your hand when you want to speak, else do not speak while the lesson is ongoing

Come to class on time, a grace period of 30 minutes will be given to late comers else doors will be closed.

1. All cellular devices should be turned off. If caught using a phone, this will be confiscated until the end of the period.

2. Only raise your hand when in doubt else refrain from talking during the class. Warnings will be given.

3. If a student acts disruptive during class hours, a warning will be made giving the student a chance to redeem themselves. If they continued to ignore the said warning the student may be kicked from class.

4. Any form of harassment or disrespect, may it be verbal or non-verbal will earn the student a detention ticket

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I have a vast amount of roleplaying experience, most of it being SRP and other servers that I've been exploring but most of it coming from SRP. I've done Studentrp and Gangrp, I have decided to give TeacherRP a try and see how i like it.

College-Professors. What are the task
s a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College professors are there to give higher education, they help their students to grow intellectually, and prepare for the workforce. While in SRP, college professors are there to also provide higher education to their students but must also do a total of 10 classes an OOCLY month. In SRP, college professors make 275k for completing 10 classes then make another 50k for 5 more classes they do, while OOCLY same college professors make 61-200k per year.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

[Kokichi Kamodo] A 5’2 female would be standing in front of you, She’d have long brown hair with dyed pink tips with light blue eyes, Her body shape would be pear like, She’d have a Black and White koi fish tattoo on her right thigh. Kokichi would have this sort of passion every time she teaches something new to her students. If she encounters a troubled student, she’d try her hardest to help that student out. She knows how to handle kids with different attitudes and aptitudes. She knows very well that she can’t please everyone but, in certainties she knows how to listen well to the students and give them support to how she knows best. Kokichi’s plans for the future are to hopefully make a family of her own and live peacefully whilst teaching new students and helping them find their destiny’s.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

First of all, I would approach them calmly, asking what they were doing. If this was a misunderstanding I would simply leave it, asking them not to be so loud next time. However if after receiving their excuse it is deemed either a lie or not a good enough excuse for such inappropriate behaviour I would remind them of the standards they have to live up to being a sports team member, and how they are meant to be setting an example for younger students, as well as their team. If they continue their behaviour after this, I would give them a detention and report them to their team captain. If this behaviour was extended over a serious amount of time after many detentions, I would suggest a possible suspension

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do? For the most part, I will halt my lesson and call out the student calmly, making them pay attention to the words I will be saying. I will approach them in a professional manner, ask them to take their seat and to stop disturbing the class, making them seek authority for my presence. If in case the student continues to be disruptive, a verbal warning will be given allowing them to think about their actions. If they are persistent to interrupting the class, a strike will be given to the student and necessary consequences may occur.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &fShe would calmly greet the students as she sat in front of the door with her palms cupped together

/me &fShe would write [lesson] on the chalkboard

/me &fShe would point to the door gesturing for [student] to leave after telling [student] to stop misbehaving

/me &f She would go around the class checking for phones

/me &fShe would pass books out to every student

Backstory

Kokichi was born in England, London with her birth parents, twin sister and other siblings, When Kokichi was 12 her mother took her Twin Sister Koichi on a business trip to Karakura, Japan where soon her mother was murdered, Her twin sister wasn't able to come back to London since their father had committed suicide when they were younger, Kokichi and Her siblings along with her twin were sent into foster care, Koichi her twin, Was sent into a foster care in Karakura, When Kokichi turned 18 she had went to Karakura to find her Twin Sister along with her other siblings, When she had found Koichi they lived with each other and soon enough Kokichi applied to be a Professor as she wanted to help younger minds find what they wanted to do in their lives.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kokichi Kamodo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): ChiChi

Preferred Name: Kokichi

Religious Denomination: Non Religious

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2

Working Experience (# of years): 5

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Art's
Minors: Basic art.

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: Korean, japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not have a TEFL Certificate.

Preferred Teaching Subject: History of arts

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I do not have any questions at the moment.

Do you have any questions?: I do not have any questions at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread