mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[DENIED] RicklePickles college professor application!

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: RicklePickles

How old are you?: 17

Do you have any previous bans?:

I have not been banned at all on any of my accounts.

What Country are you from?: The Netherlands

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

RicklePickles#9220

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I understand that if I’m not active that my role will be taken due to me holding a spot while not using it

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I’m a police officer on my OfficerK140 account and I'm on that account every day like my other account (ImRicked) I enjoy playing on both accounts since I always liked roleplaying, I’ve been a police officer since March 29th, 2020 for my alt I usually run around the town looking at buildings and shops I enjoy doing that since I think the town is very well built now for my Ricklepickles account is that I just started playing on it so it hasn't been active yet.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Police app: https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.22181/ - Accept

French language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.23452/ - Denied

Spanish Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language.24274/ - Accept

College app: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24890/ - Denied

Spanish language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.25206/ - Denied

Spanish language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language.25926/ - Accept

French language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.28628/ - Accept

College app: was on Discord but don't have ss of it - Accept

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I Always looked up to becoming a Professor I always enjoyed learning and teaching others, also I think it's a good way of learning how to teach someone a certain subject and it can help me make myself more clear to others while explaining

I also want to experience what it is like to be a professor and roleplay out being one, like being strict and helping college students learn and looking after the school for like any fights or vandalism.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I do! like I said before I am a police officer on my other alt so I have coprp experience and I am college on my ImRicked account so I also have experience in that, I also watched other professors teaching and enjoyed seeing them do it.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

classroom logs are screenshots of yourself with the classroom with students. These are important because this is proof of the fact that I have taught my subject to the students this is also to see how many classes you have done and a good way to see how much I need to be paid

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1- Students must remain quiet and respectful when a teacher is present with the classroom. They mustn't yell during class or interrupt the teacher.

2- Cell Phones must be switched off and in their pockets. It can only be used for emergencies. If misused, they will be taken away until the end of the lesson.

3- Consuming food and drink, unless water, is forbidden in class.

4- All students must be suitably seated and listening to the professor for the class to begin.

5- Students must participate in class and contribute to their learning, answering questions, and completing work that is set.

Summarize your previous RP experience’s (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I used to roleplay a lot at the beginning on different kind of roleplay servers, for example, FNAF RP, old schoolrp before 2015, etc and this all was on beginners level since I wasn't that old back then but since July last year I started playing schoolrp again and learned all the rules that go with it since then I got better and better in roleplaying, my grammar also better and better and since march 2020 I started learning about Cop RP and everything that goes with it

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

college professors are the teachers of the college students their task is the teach the college student about their specialties for me it would be ICT if I get accepted. they also need to help certain college students who need help with stuff they don't understand

college professors get their salary of 300.000 if they complete 15 lessons within an OOC month if they complete more than 15 in the month they can get an extra salary.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Sophie is a french female that is 5’3, she has purple-dyed hair that is long and curly, she has a slim figure with curvy body shape, she has brown/grayish eyes and her lips will always look cherry red because of lipstick she would have her nails painted with a baby blueish color she will always carry a small cent of bubblegum

she has a soft and gentle personality and she enjoys helping others, she will always be there for the ones that need her help, she enjoys taking care of herself and others.

she would treat everyone and everything with respect as she hopes that everyone would treat her the same. if needed she can be strict and to the point, if someone disrespects her. but she would only do that if she really has to

she would always enjoy doing her work and enjoy talking with the other professors about her subject and also about their subject.

she would always carry a smile on her face and she goes by the day. she always tries to look at the bright side of the day as that is what gets her through the day every day.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would go up to them and tell them not to yell as it is not appreciated and tolerated, If they comply I would go on with my day, if not I would sound more strictly and tell them if they won't listen I would report them to the dean as they are a college student and they should behave like one.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I’d give them 3 warnings to listen to me if they don't after the 3 warnings I would tell them to get out if they still fail to comply I would yell at them to get out if they still don't get it I would tell them if they don't leave I would tell the dean about this and ban them from the lessons if they do this in multiple lessons I would ban them from my class and tell the dean about it.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me she’d stroll around the classroom looking at everyone’s work one by one stopping by a few checking if everything is going alright.

/me she’d lurk around the classroom looking at everyone to see if anyone has their hand up for a question as she has checked everyone and didn't find any she’d smile and nod gladly at the students.

/me she’d grab a crayon as she would draw several rectangles on the board representing a holy grid layout that is used to make a website

/me she’d put on the projector waiting for it to load and proceeds to walk over to her computer sharing her screen with all kind of codes on it while explaining what code does what

/me she’d walk around the classroom, stopping at each desk to slip a simple sheet for each student. Homework. Once finished, she walked back to her pedestal and said a simple ‘Begin’.

Backstory

Sophie Allard was born 2 years after her brother Andre Allard was born. They lived in Paris, French for 12 years when their family decided to move to Karakura, Japan. Sophie and Andre lived in a small house near the beach and they were close to their parents when one day both Sophie and Andre were at their friend’s house, a group of people came in and took all of their possessions. They then slit his parent's throats whilst they slept, as they returned the next day to see an empty house and were left wondering where they had gone. They looked around checking their bedroom last when Sophie opened the door, she saw their parents dead covered in blood, She screamed and Andre rushed over to see what was happening. He also found their parents laying on the bed with a lot of blood all over the place, since that day Andre told his sister he will never leave her and protect her no matter what. Sophie had a hard time accepting the fact her parents were gone but she was glad Andre was still there for her every day. In school, she always enjoyed going to ICT classes as she was good at it, she always enjoyed making websites and once decided she wanted to pass on her knowledge to others. She worked hard to be able to join teaching school where she could learn how to teach others her knowledge. It took her several years to get to the goal she was going for 3 years of studying, 2 years of internship, 3 years of working experience as Application and media developer but in the end, she finally reached her goal in becoming a professor at Karakura academics.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Sophie Allard

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Sophie

Preferred Name: Soph, Sophie

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: None

Nationality: French

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2 years of internship

Working Experience (# of years): 3 years of Application and Media Developer

Academic Degree: Application and Media Developer

Year of Graduation: 1999

Major(s): ICT - Application and Media Developer

Minors: None

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject: ICT - Application and Media Developer

Guacadola

Level 10
DENIED
Thank you for Applying, but we will be denying your application today.

Notes

I feel the application lacked detail. You could have expanded on the /me section as well as expanded on a lot of the questions, most importantly the 'What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?' question. If you choose to reapply I would take these notes into consideration

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif
[ Doughlah#4327 ]
[ SRP MODERATOR ]
[42] [Vice-Dean] W. Aiya Saiky

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread