mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Denied] School-Council-Application ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie Kat

Level 0
IGN: SexehKitteh also know as TacoKatie (I'm in college so i don't know how the college council would work?)
Role in School Council: Well I'm very interested in a news club to keep the school updated with recent decisions and new updates and ideas!

Expected activity (out of ten): 8
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 15
Previous Applications: Cheerleading
Motivation for joining: Students always ask about when stuff is coming out or what time an event starts or new ideas or suggestions and i would like to help people know all of that stuff!
What is the school council:
A school council is group of students who are elected to represent the views of all pupils and to improve their school.

"School council" means all kinds of school-based groups run by students, including student forums and youth parliaments.

What happens in the School Council?:

• The school council meets - usually with a teacher present - to discuss and sort out problems. These may include school lunches, behavior or ideas for fundraising events.

• Members of the school council will be responsible for carrying out the ideas that have been agreed, such as planning discos, writing newspaper articles, or meeting with catering staff.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would say: Although that is a good idea we could also...

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would say: Are there any other ideas we could possibly try?

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Hello I am Katie your new school president and as your school president i promise to keep this school an amazing place and to

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I am sorry that i have missed 5 meeting it was very irresponsible of me please forgive my responsibility problems i wont fail you again i promise

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? Thank your for letting me try this new job and i'm sorry i did not do the job correctly I will fix that next time!

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? Dear Ducks, I am a student that has moved onto college and i think that our college could use a school council, our college student need to know whats going on in our town and i would like to help them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread