SweetieBoots

Level 1
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: SweetieBoots
Role in School Council: Council Secretary

Expected activity (out of ten): 8/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 11
Previous Applications: None.
Motivation for joining: I have been, in real life, student council president in 5th grade. I have always loved being in student council, where it is a serious time but also a very fun time.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is a team to represent the school and advise the principal and his decisions.
What happens in the School Council?: The School Council debates on a topic and decides if they would have it (Ex.- No phones in school grounds) or not.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councilor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I politely ask if there are any similar solutions that could happen, and ask if anyone else has anything to link off of his idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I tell them it was just a suggestion, and move on.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: "Hello Taketatsu High. I am very proud to become your school president, and hopefully years to come. I will proudly represent out school with rigor and grit. We will make this one of the best schools in the world. Thank you."

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I tell them the exact issue of what happened and ask for their forgiveness.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I tell them it was nice being on the team, and thank them for the wonderful time I had.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principle,
I have been part of Taketatsu high for two years, and I would love to be the Council Secretary for our school. I absolutely love working with the council, and it would be an honor to join it. One reason why I should be on student council is because I have experience with it. I've practically done it my whole life. Another reason is I'm a hard worker. I get straight A's in every class. The last reason is it is a great opportunity to be in and help with my future. It will make me the best I can be, and I know every school wants that. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Amethyst Dachish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread