[Denied] Student Council Application ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Rain Goodman
Role in School Council: None- I want to be Student Council Vice-President
Expected activity (out of ten): 9/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 12
Previous Applications: None
Motivation for joining: I really want to make a difference in the school and be a role model for other students.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is a group of students elected by peers to make decisions or the school either it be events, or even activities.
What happens in the School Council?:
In the School Council, the students running it are given ideas or they make up ideas and decide on whether to make it happen or not. They make important decisions and help make the school a better place.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councilor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I consider the Idea more and discuss it with the other council members, and listen to what they have to say. I would weight their idea with others and politely tell them that they cannot move forward with that idea but tell him thank you for participating.
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would ask them what I could do to improve the idea or tell them that I understand and that I will try harder to come up with better ideas. I would sit quietly and wait for another idea to come to mind. I would still participate and make sure to give my opinion.
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Fellow students of Taketatsu High school, I cannot promise to be a perfect school president but surely will try my best. I will consider and survey all the ideas given to me and will never shove my nose up at them. I will be polite and respect every student in the school, even if I do not get along with them. I will try to get more activities and events to take place in the school. I cannot promise everything you wish for will come true but every idea will be considered. I will be there as, not only a president, but a friend and when you need to talk about a problem, you can count on me. If students are bullied, I insist on my Fellow students to tell me, I would like to handle the problem. I only want you to come to me if you think you can't handle it yourself. Problem solving is always good. Thank you for your time, and Lets make a difference!
You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I fully apologize for my wrong doings, If my punishment is as big as kicking me out of Student Council, so be it. I will understand and completely agree. I will not complain and whine, I will walk out calmly without making more problems.
You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I will ask why and what I can do to change their minds, if I can't then I will be calm and not have a temper tantrum. I will understand what's happening. I will not beg to be put back, I will leave the issue alone and move on.
[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal Duckster,
I understand completely if you are to say no to this idea of mine. I would like to be in your position as principle. Please listen to my reasoning. I would like to be principle so that I could make a difference in this school, to help the students in ways of learning, having fun, and being themselves without hassle from others. I would like to make this school a safe environment for newcomers, (not that it's already not a safe environment) but always keep it safe. When newcomers are here, they tend not to make as much friends, as I have noticed. So I would make events where people would communicate with their "opposite" types to meet new people and interact with others. I would make sure that students get the education they need depending on where they're at in that subject. I would not rush students but push them to be their best. If students have a slower pace then others, then they can be tutored after class or school. With having fun, I would discuss ideas with the Student council about having more fun activities for students. Just so that they can relax and stop being frustrated all the time. Plus, the activities could be a learning experience for surviving when they graduate and grow up. I hope you can consider my idea and please get back to me with an answer. Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
Rain Goodman
(HowlingShadow_06)

Thiriston

Level 21
Pending
Unfortunately I'm going to have to place this application on pending. I haven't gotten a confirmation for the selected vice-president. If they decide to not accept the position, you will be placed on the position.
You have very minor grammar issues, but I'll let that slide.
Motivation for joining: I really want to make a difference in the school and be a role model for other students.
Make a better motivation in the future, but I'll also let that slide due to the rest of the application being pretty good.

PM me if you have any questions regarding the application. Also PM me if you're still active.

I need your IGN, not your characters name. What's your username?

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
I have rethought about this application and I have decided to deny it. You don't even know what an IGN is.. also, you havent been on the forums for almost two weeks. Since I don't know your user, I can't check to see if you're even still active. Another thing, I noticed that you squeezed the applications answers and questions together to make it look like there was more to the application (bigger paragraphs). Your motivation is extremely small and I see very little motivation to want the position as a vice-president for student president.

Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread