Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ2468

Level 0
IGN:JJ2468
Role in School Council: StudentCouncil President
Expected activity (out of ten): 10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):13
Previous Applications:Music Teacher Application(denied)
Motivation for joining: I want to make this School a better place to be at and, build new ideasthroughout people.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is a group of people who hold meetings to create new ideas and Solutions to help problems.
What happens in the School Council?:What happens in the School Council is new plans and events to improve a weak spot.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do? I would ask that chairman a way they can make their idea stronger and a better and wiser decision.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would hold a meeting to see what they believe can be changed to the idea and make it improved and better.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Hello parents and students of Taketatsu Highschool. I am happy to say I am now the School President. I will not lie this will not be an easy task but I along with the other members will not let anyone down,nor give up. Everyone's input matters to help make the school a better and improved place to be. Ideas will flow like no other everyday, and will happen! No idea will be shunned unless necessary. We want this place to be where your Teen fills happy and comfortable to be! Thank you and I hope you have a blessed day!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?I am so very sorry I missed these pass meetings. I ensure a punishment will be in order and I understand, but I hope you understand to I could not attend these meetings. I hope no damage has been done and I can comeback better and stronger with my team to improve my school.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? May you please email me or we can meet up for a meeting to discuss why I have got resigned from the Council. I need an explanation why and if I have truly did something wrong I understand why this punishment would be in order. I hope to talk to you soon and discuss this issue.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? Dear Ducks, I believe I fit perfectly in this role. I can truly make a difference in this School and a better environment to be within. Students should feel comfortable to be here and I want to help make them feel that way.With great meetings and a lot of good discussion I should be able to get a lot of ideas flowing and put in place. I think so many things can be done and improved to the school to make them better. Of course I will not be doing this alone though. I will have plenty of help from other council members and together students will love to be here and this place will be in line. Thank you and I hope you accept me to this role which I will dedicate all my time to.
Sincerely, JJ2468

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
Here is a list of why this is denied:
  • Unnecessary font
  • Lack basic grammar
  • Needs more detail
  • Write more in general
  • Aren't spacing properly
You also have made two applications. The other will be deleted.

PM me if you have any questions regarding this application

Re-apply in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread