mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Dietdior's Nurse Application.

RatmanHitman

Level 2

Hospital format:

IGN: dietdior , my other accounts being iukj and dietvuitton

What timezone are you in?: BST, I live in the Republic of Ireland.

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
I do have Discord! It's isa.#9999

How long have you been on the server for?:
I joined the server around August in 2019, but I have a played a lot since.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
Whilst I've never been banned, I have been kicked for things such as being AFK and receiving new roles.

List your past and current applications:
Gaelic Language Application [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-application.18731/
Russian Language Application [ Accepted x2 ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.18834/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.20713/
French Language Application [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kaori-french-application.19612/
Korean Language Application [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kaoris-korean-application.20248/

What’s your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to be a part of the hospital staff team is that I think it would be a good experience on SRP! I’ve always found it quite interesting and had always planned on applying for a position in the hospital since it had reopened but couldn’t; due to being a cheerleader at the time, along with not having an alt. Alongside this, I’ve always had a fascination with hospital work - Both in real life and on the server - Learning about it and going the extra step was never an issue for me, so I believe working in the hospital on SRP would be both enjoyable and informative! Not to mention I think it would be a great, whole new experience on SRP, considering I had never worked in the hospital before.

What are you applying for?:
I am applying for the position of being a nurse.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
The role I am applying for is, as stated in the previous question, being a nurse. The things I have learned, gathered and previously known about being a nurse are as follows;
The role of being a nurse is an incredibly important role to possess in the hospital environment. Whilst they may not do ‘bigger’ jobs such as performing surgeries, they’re still a crucial part in helping the hospital run smoothly! Nurses are most commonly known to assist doctors, other employees in the hospital and of course patients that do not necessarily need to be tended to by doctors. Alongside this, nurses will perform small check-ups, tend to smaller wounds; such as needing to stitch a small wound, monitor patients currently staying in the hospital and sell prescribed and unprescribed medication in the pharmacy.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
I do, they are as follows;
Code Red = Fire or smoke
Code Orange = Hazardous spill
Code Yellow = Disaster or internal emergency
Code Green = Emergency Activation
Code Blue = Medical Emergency
Code Violet = Aggressive Behavior
Code Pink = lnfant or baby abduction
Code Brown = Severe Weather or external emergency
Code Black = Bomb Threat
Code Silver = Active Shooter
Code White = Evacuation

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)
Yes, I am aware that each position has a set minimum age limit, these ages and occupations being;
Nurse: Minimum age of 23
Doctor: Minimum age of 25
Surgeon: Minimum age of 28

If I were to be accepted, my character's age shouldn’t be a problem as I’d be requesting to be the age of 35!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I were to be inactive I would be demoted, I will definitely try my best to be as active as possible! Although I don’t think that should be much of an issue.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
I like to think I know a lot on the basics of medical knowledge, along with some of the more advanced pieces of knowledge! When I was younger I was generally taught the basics of first aid as my mom used to be a nurse, and just to add to this, my aunt is a maternity nurse! So far I’ve learned, as I’ve said, basic first aid, and how to stitch small wounds. I’m also aware of basic anatomy, although of course, my basic medical knowledge may not be as advanced due to obviously not spending up to ten years in college in real life.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:
Head Physician: The role of Head Physician is a role given to you by the government. The person with this role is mainly in charge of the hospital; giving out promotions, making sure everything is running smoothly, paying employees and just generally making sure everything is in check!

Clinical Manager: The role of Clinical Manager is given to someone by the Head Physician. This role is, in short, the second in command of the hospital. Whilst they are not the same as Head Physicians, they DO have control over each role, minus the Chief of Medicine.

Clinical Lead: The role of Clinical Lead is commonly known as supervisors for the hospital team! They make sure everyone is doing their jobs correctly along with making sure everything is in order.

Surgeon: Surgeons are those of which commit surgical procedures, often for more severe injuries or even more simple ones. They will usually prescribe medication, most likely to deal with after-effects due to the surgery or to help the healing process speed up!

Doctor: Doctors are essential to the hospital team; Whilst they may not carry out large surgery procedures, they WILL treat and diagnose illnesses and carry out check-ups. If there was no surgeon available, and the doctor was qualified enough, they may carry out small surgical procedures in a time of emergency.

Nurse: The role of nurse, although sometimes considered a small one, is a vital role for the hospital environment! Nurses carry out smaller jobs such as drawing blood, selling prescribed and unprescribed medicine in the pharmacy, helping to carry out communication through doctors and patients, assisting to deliver babies, caring for patients that are currently staying in the hospital and the list goes on!

Psychiatrist: The role of a psychiatrist is given to those of which who provide therapy, prescribe medication for mental disabilities or mental illnesses and diagnose mental illnesses or disabilities.

Intern: The role of interns is given to students, often college students; They are unpaid workers for the hospital. They will not carry out large jobs but they’re there to find out if they’d like to pursue a job in Hospital.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
I like to imagine I’m quite a bubbly person! On-shift, I’d like to make the patients feel calm and welcome; But this does not mean I’m an un-serious person, I will be completely serious about ALL matters on shift. I am quite attentive to nearly everyone, listening and trying to understand the issues at hand is incredibly important on shift as I’d like to make the experience easy and quick for patients!

Off-Shift, I’m nearly the exact same but notably much more easy-going and bubbly. Once again, I will be serious for important matters off the job, but I try my best to lighten the mood and keep people in good spirits!

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
I would describe my personality as incredibly positive and bubbly! I admittedly can become a little strict depending on the situation which can cause an entire personality switch to my more concentrated self. At the end of the day, I’m fairly easy-going and easy to get along with!

How would you describe your appearance?
I am a 5’7” Korean female, weighing at 126 pounds. I have fairly long honey blonde hair, complemented by a set of warm-toned green eyes. I have what most people would call a ‘pear-shaped’ body, which is slightly muscular. My skin is fair and naturally blushed by pinkish tones.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
I do not have any mental or physical illnesses.

- - -

The Yun family, originating from Seoul, Korea, was a small, fairly humble family. The family consisted of Bashira’s parents and her younger sister, Nari. Whilst the family had not been the richest, they had enough to get by in life and had extremely high hopes for their children. Both Bashira and Nari had shown interest from a young age in the medical field, spending most of their time researching and studying about the medical aspect of school and trying their best to get into their dream colleges.

Bashira was more-so intrigued by biology, leading to her desire to become a nurse in the far future. By the time Bashira was fourteen, her family had moved Karakura, Japan, where she further pursued her dream of becoming a nurse and working in the medical field. Bashira had moved back to Seoul to attend college with her sister, partaking in internships and anything that would help her achieve her degree. Once Bashira had finished college and received her degree, she moved back to Karakura, applying for the position of being a nurse in Karakura Hospital.

- - -

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Bashira Yun Ishibashi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Given Name(s): ‘Shira’
Preferred Name: Bashira
Religious Denomination: Non-Practicing Christian.
Marital Status: Married.
Nationality: Korean.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

- - -

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: Four Years
Working Experience: Two Years.
Academic Degree: BSN
Year of Graduation: 2008
Major(s): Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Medicine
Minor(s): Bachelor of Biology and Bachelor of Science
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese

- - -

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Please DM me on discord if you have any questions and I'll be sure to answer as soon as possible!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread