players online

Denied dino chef application

gangsta_dino

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
i’ll dm u my user if accepted

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Harvey#4714

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):yes once for failrp but I promise It will never happen again

What is your timezone?: BST (English)

Describe your activity on the server: I am on from around 1-2:30 then I will have a break then on from 4 til about 10pm BST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I agree and totally understand why

School Employee Role you are applying for?: chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I am applying for the school chef, School chef is the role where you cook and provide food for everyone in school grounds, They also are very clever and know what foods have calories etc. They provide children with the neccerseral low calorie low fat healthy food to help get a balance and stay fit.

What experience in general do you have on role play?:
I have lots of experience I play lots of rp servers and have played SchoolRP for over 1 year and a half, I know all the rules and everything about Roleplay

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: (I don't know how to make links on Mac so here's the apps I have done sorry for this)

art-teacher-application (DENIED)
School-librarian (already full)
school-recepionalst (DENIED due to using wrong type writing)
dog (ACCEPTED)
French lang (DENIED wrong format)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): grade-12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Kumi would take a deep breath in before saying ''excuse me, This is unacceptable behaviour, Meet me after school for detention and if you carry on there will be further consequences understood?''

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Kumi would see some boys in the hallway notcing they are physically
fighting she would walk over to them saying sharply 'BOYS what is going on I would like (student name) to explain first then (student name) can havee his opinion' ''ok boys even thug we worked this out this is unacceptable behaviour and both of you til have to see me in detention after school if you don't show up there will be further consquences'

Another employee is being inappropriate or dangerous on job how does ur character react?:Kumi would catch her eye on a staff member doing something very dangerous, She would look over and see students trying to copy she would immediately get up and walk u the stairs to speak to the vice/princibal

When in the employee break room how does ur character react?:kumi would walk in the break room finding an empty arm chair, She would walk over to the counter as she turned the kettle on to make a cup of tea then she would open the cubared and take out the jar of tea bags she would open the jar and take one to putting it back in. Once the tea was made she sat down and chatted to the other employees in the room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Kumi would get some basil and tip a bit of it into her stew she walked across the room doing a spin as she sprinkled some on the lazanya, She would the open the fridge and began to search for the butter, milk and cheese once she finally found it she took a metal pot out the cubard and began to lift the lid off the butter she would slowly take the cheese and walk over to a cubard with it as she grabbed a cheese greater she began to grate more than enough cheese as walked back over to the pot and dumped it all in she finally grabbed the butter getting a spoon to get out 1 3/4g of butter, As she tapped the side of the pot with he spoon she left it for 10 minutes when she came back she had a lovely cheese source for her lazanya
/me Kumi would be tapping her right foot on the floor while looking at her watch as she was stood next to the oven waiting for the food to be ready after waiting 20 minutes her watch finale made a pinging sound which alerted kumi that it was ready she grabbed some oven mittens as she took the tray and walked over to a counter she would then get some cutliary from he draw and lay them out next to the dishes
/me She would take out a tea spoon sticking it in the stew lifting the spoon up gently to taste it she licked the spoon as she tasted it thinking it tasted great, So she walked over to the sink and put the tea spoon into it slowly walking back over to the counter where the stew was she took the big bowl of it and placed it in the oven turning the heat to 120 degrees

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Kumi Taysho
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26!
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): miss

Academic Degree:
level 3 diploma cookery
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): masters culinary
Minors: level 4 expert cookery

Major(s):
Kumi was boring in California 1995, She was an independent girl that loved cooking. Her parents bought her a outside mud play kitchen for her to play with, When she turned 2 her parents let her cook dinner for them which she loved to do as just 2 she cooked a complex roast dinner which included chicken, New potatoes, vegetables, Honey roast ham etc. Kumi was very mindful and positive she was determined to cook meals for people when she was older, Kumi had a bright future and life was great at the time.

When she turned 6 her life went down hill massively, Her dad had been killed in a car crash now that she had lost her main piece of fun she was very unhappy and wasn't positive, Things got worse from that month onwards her mom had got a new boyfriend that kumi hated, after a year kumi had had enough but she was about to know something that changed her life completely her mom was pregnant at first she didn't care but when the baby girl was born kumi felt a connection with her step sister. She began to help out with her feeling that's the only thing to do, When she was 8 and her step sister was 2 they would make dinner for there parents every Friday these Fridays were the best because she felt that she had use and was part of the family.

When kumi turned 13 her family moved to Japan and they had to settle in a new country it was hard making friends but she finally found some when she got into a culinary club, Kumi enjoyed it there and was confident she wanted to work at the school she had gone to at the time. On her 15th birthday she would help out at the school kitchen every Friday and serve food for the pupils, sometimes she would cook better than the actual chefs! She started to prep for college as she was moving there in a few months every last second counted in Highschool. The big day came kumi was going to college, At first she was scared but attended her first class which happened to be culinary, The teacher was amazed with her dish and she got a reward. 2 years after college kumi was a adult waiting for a chef job oppinutity,

When kumi was walking down the streets she saw a poster of her old school saying they needed 1 educated and dedicated person to fill in the job she immeadtely applied and realised the big day was in just 2 days! Kumi was worried but determined. When it was the big day she drove there as fast as possible and prepared 2 days after the applications the letters came through, It was 8:00am when kumi heard a knock she raced down stairs to answer the door as someone handed her a letter she grabbed it out there hand she said thanks then slammed the door and opened the letter she closed her eyes waiting to see she was ACCEPTED she jumped around in joy and ran upstairs to tel her parents

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the KHS is to widen pupils future and open up a mind they never had before, I would love to help students get there balance in diets and generally help with the food being given there to make it better and to give students a happy face when they leave the lunch hall and are walking to there next class.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe the other applicants have a good chance like me with each of there different extra specialbitlities but it's not all about just making food oh no being a school chef means you need power and calmness, you need patience and understandence, Most chefs just think you cook a meal its much more you should remember one thing wrong like to much flour can lead to food poisining which is very bad so you have to be brave and believe in yourself when trying out new recipes.

Extra
I will make the school better place put smiles on students faces and let them pick there own food that makes them full and make them feel special I will be very good with diets and understand each student in there own needs, I will take care of each one responding to there needs, And I will hope to be able to.

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You aren't fooling anyone by creating a new account. You're still blacklisted

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread