None.

What Country are you from?:
United States Of America

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
picklerp#4291

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand and agree to this.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am quite active on SRP as well as the forums though I do not do much on the forums as I only write and submit applications, and keep up to date on SRP rules and new, improved things coming to the server. On SRP I normally am online when friends are, and attend college classes regularly. I will go to open restaurants and shops to ‘spice’ up roleplay with friends and attend going on events within the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.25988/ - DENIED due to lack of detail
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-application.26336/ - DENIED due to lack of detail
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language.26621/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.26626/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.29516/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.29764/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.33475/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-rank.29954/ - REVIEWED

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

College Bachelor Student

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation into becoming a professor is to get college players more of a feel for the classroom as I find a lot of the professors are never online and I just see many players in the college role doing nothing with the actual school aspect of the roleplay experience on SRP, I would like to help bring a better experience when a class is open since they can be very boring, regular lectures. Though this is based off of reality I would like to pull off my own fun twist to the game with better assignments assigned etc. I want to be the reason more college players get the higher college roles available and help them achieve their SRP goals if they have any at all.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes! As I have been roleplaying for 4 years now and been a part of SRP for 1 year, I know the majority of the rules and basics of Role Playing correctly and in Detailed form if it were to be needed.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs keep the professors/teachers number of classes they have held within a month to make sure they won't get a higher or lower paycheck than what they have worked for. It's a very helpful and easy system that keeps everything organized and in check for when it is needed!

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Phones must be away at all times
  2. Raise your hand when being asked a question
  3. Clean up when the class is over or when told to do so
  4. No yelling, fighting, drama. Leave that outside of the classroom
  5. When attending all class, be prepared
  6. Respect the people around you
  7. Be seated once class begins until you are asked to do otherwise

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have been roleplaying for possibly over 4 years now, including the 1 year I have been on SRP and it truly is a part of my life as it has brought me so many new scenarios and new ways to handle things even within my day to day life. Once I joined SRP it was a whole new experience to roleplay as I have been online many minecraft servers based around roleplay though could never compare to SRP, I have also joined many Discord rp based servers and many more platforms. On SRP I tend to do a lot of Detailrp to take roleplay on different levels and bring more life into it giving it a more reality aspect.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?

Each professor must fill the required quota of 15 classes per month to reach the default salary of 450,000 yen. If you host 10 more classes after the required 15, you then can receive 50,000 yen making the total paycheck 500,000 yen. After hosting a class you must log it to keep track of each class, if you log everything correctly you then will receive your paycheck.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Lillian Fujiya

A 30 year old Italian female at the height of 5’4 weighing 120lbs. She has wavy, black hair that reaches her chest area and purple contacts as she dislikes the original colour of her eyes and finds them boring, the purple contacts giving her a more unique appearance and allows her to stand out in a crowd. She would have visible scars that come along her neck and face that appear to be very old and faded.

She would be seen wearing a small engagement ring on her finger at all times.

Her being seen partially smiling and always cheerful personality, her mature nature to go along makes it hard for her to be disliked, and her outlook on students would be neutral though is willing to help anyone out when she can, she has no connection with many of her peers though this does not mean she dislikes everyone and is willing to make new friends when given the opportunity.

She genuinely has always wanted to become a successful teacher or professor as she finds teachers in general play an important role in society when it comes to children's adulthood.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would kindly tell them to stop just like any other student, they should not be treated any differently just because they may play a different role within the school or around their peers. If I happen to catch them again I would give them a warning of detention, failure to correct their actions and then continuing to shout it would result in them receiving after school detention.They would receive bigger punishments if they happen to not turn up.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I would give them three warnings, the last threatening detention. If failure to change their actions I would give them lunch time or after school detention and remove them from the class reporting them once the class is over with provided screenshots of the college student being blatantly disrespectful.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd walk around in class as she seemed to observe the students as she seemed quite concerned about her surroundings

/me She'd look over at what the students are doing for their tasks that they were set and she would point out, what's better for them and to improve their idea

/me She would write out the instructions on the board and she would let the students put their hand up for any other questions as she seemed quite aware of some students, that are confused

/me She would get up from her seat to the approach her bag next to the desk, she then looked threw their bag to find their notebook

/me would get up and distribute papers to each of the students so they can accomplish their tasks given

Backstory [507/300]

[Lillian Fujiya]

Lillian Fujiya was born on July 29th, 1991, into a seemingly large, extended family. Immediately, she was given a lot of attention and care from her parents, uncles and aunts, her cousins, the whole lot. Lillian was definitely not the quietest child, she loved causing a ruckus at home: she would often unfold the folded and ironed clothes and chuck them to the other side of the room, she would yell and cry for no apparent reason, and was good at distracting others. She was brought up in a largely bonded family, with nearly daily trips to her uncle and aunts’ houses, where she would spend most of the time with her cousins. She had her obvious favourite cousins and would always beg her parents to drop her at theirs for a sleepover. They would spend hours playing dress up and hosting pretend fashion shows, playing games and running around creating noise.

It was safe to say that Lillian was no quiet child, she was loud and bold, and as she grew up, she became more bold. Lillian liked to experiment and try things outside her comfort zone. She did this by experimenting with tattoos, different hair colours and contact lenses. Eventually she found a combo that made her feel confident and true to herself and decided to stick to it for the time being. Her parents had always appreciated and supported her decisions, no matter how rash or wild they were, as they were firm believers in the phrase ‘you only live once’. They wanted her to have a fulfilling life, full of excitement and wonders, and were prepared to help her achieve that.

Lillian would often find herself travelling to different countries, in hope to find the missing something that she felt in her life. She’d been on a tour across a few countries in Western Europe, Australia and had been planning to go to Russia in the winter this year with her fiance of one year. She had met him when she was on an ‘Introduction to Medicine’ course in university, and they had instantly hit it off. Lillian had always been interested in working in healthcare from her teenage years, and was determined to accomplish this goal of hers. She would spend most of her evenings watching ‘24 hours in A&E’ on the tv with her mother, since they were both huge fans of the show.

Lillian went on to pursue Medical Studies as a degree after schooling, and completed it with a good overall grade, and came to the decision that she wanted to enter the surgical field. She worked aside many surgeons at her local hospital, but soon after discovered that, despite her strong interest in surgery, being a physical surgeon wasn’t what she wanted to do. It was too quiet and serious of a job for her, and she needed something more interactive to match her bubbly, open personality. This realisation led her to applying to be a College Professor, teaching Surgical Studies to her fellow medical students.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Lillian Fujiya

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Lillian

Preferred Name: Lillian

Religious Denomination: Shintoism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Italian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): I have had 3 year of teaching experience.

Working Experience (# of years): I’ve had five years total of work experience.

Academic Degree: Ph. D in medical services

Year of Graduation: 2009 - High School , 2017 - College

Major(s): Medical Studies

Minors: Science

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Italian, Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Preferred Teaching Subject: Surgery

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

Congratulations your application as been accepted!
DM Alcidies#6666 for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread