mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Dior's 3D modeller Application | Re-Model style? Pt. 2?

Dot

Level 1
Exsel
Exsel
Notable

Dior's 3D modeller application Pt. 2 (Rework)

_-General-_

IGN:
666Dior

DISCORD:
Dior#2254

_-OOC-_

PREVIOUS BANS:
Can't honestly remember, but some Toxicity back in 2020 I think. Of course I have changed a lot since then, don't see why I need to be toxic towards other players anymore. since how i was in 2020 was so childish, and cmon who wants a childish person on their team.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MODELLER TEAM?:
I'd like to join the team because there are some nice people on the team, and I remember the good teamwork and communications that were when I was last time on the team, I would also like to join to improve my modelling style and shading style. I would also like to join mainly because it is fun to model and something I enjoy doing, so why not get models implemented to a server instead of them just laying on my drive and taking up space. Another reason of my motivation to join the team is the current people on the team, I have seen some of the models they've made and I'd like to learn from them to maybe get a better understanding of different ways to maybe model this or that.

WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE?:
The program i currently use is Blockbench since it is the best program for me at the moment, and I'll probably be using it for the whole time modelling minecraft items.

_-Modelling-_

PROVIDE AT LEAST 5 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES:

Freddie the Crab: JSON: 2,14kb PNG: 646b​

Globe: JSON: 6,58kb PNG: 1,5kb​

Chinese Vase: JSON: 1,33kb PNG: 652​

Emperor's Katana: JSON: 5,89kb PNG: 2,67kb​

Watermelon Gin: JSON: 1,81kb PNG: 458b​

Eye Patch: JSON: 4,74kb (could be lower if you i didn't curve it) PNG: 640b​

Tigers Cut Scar: JSON: 646b PNG: 157b​

Hot Chocolate Mug: JSON: 1,91kb PNG: 570b​

Antique Lamp: JSON: 3,03kb PNG: 1,02kb​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Great examples, definitely improved from last time though some of your textures could be better and we'd like to see a few complex models while maintaining a simplicity
  • You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread