IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name):
_BritishAutism

RPName of Club Leader:
Molly Iwasaki

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Derpy~#2003

CLUB INFORMATION
The club 'Self Love' is a club for all men, women, enbys, or other genders to join or even visit if they feel like they do not fit in with the rest of the world. You can have a physical disability, mental disability, or you can have nothing different about you to join! This club is a club you can come to if you do not feel like you fit in with the rest! We are unique and we're here to shine our uniqueness to the world!

What is the Official Title of the Club:
Self Love

Your current Members RPName & IGN:
Molly Iwasaki (Leader)
Yoshiko Iwasaki
Ayato Yamada (My other character)
(I will edit this if I can claim more)

What is your Motivation for Creating this Club:
Molly has always wanted to create their own club called "Self Love" they want the world to know that it's okay to be different and it is okay to struggle. They want to create a safe place for people with disabilities or struggles just like them! Molly has Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Emotional Dysregulation, Sensory Processing Disorder and Anxiety. They want the place the be somewhere anyone can come to, to feel comfortable, safe and happy as they have always loved making others feel good about themselves. They want to do things that their members enjoy and make them happy. They want anyone to join, even the most unique people in the world, they just will not allow anyone to physically or emotionally hurt others in their club.

What Events could your Club do?:
Self Love exercises
Movie Nights
Quiet Parties for people with sensitive hearing
Arts and Crafts
Self Motivation to others

How could your Club benefit the School?:
My club will help others feel more confident in their own skin. They will be able to feel better about themselves and realise how amazing and unique they are. We will try anything to make our members happy and comfortable! This is somewhere we want people to feel safe, secure and happy!

Could your Club benefit from a club room or space on school grounds? If so,
how?:
We may need a room from time to time but some club activities will be held outside of the clubrooms.

Does your club have a supervising Professor/Teacher? If so, who?:
I am currently working on finding someone to supervise my club or some approval of teachers.

Is your club global, or only open to specific students?:
It is made specially for people with mental health and disabilities but people without these requirements are allowed to join too!

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, I have decided to deny this application due to the following reason:
- The concept of the club is too similar to an already existing club (acceptance club). We're currently looking for more unique ideas that are fun to roleplay out or with.
- Next to that is the effort put in the application not sufficient.

Users who are viewing this thread