mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Disconnected? Please Help.

ItzzzJxyHere

Level 2
Hi, so I'm a little confused. Whenever i log onto the server at my dads house, it lets me log on just fine. But, ANYWHERE ELSE, it just stays on Loading Terrain for a while, then says Disconnected. I don't know what it is, cause it's only with this server. Please help? Cause I don't want to wait another two weeks to be able to play?

Atakka

Level 232
I have the same problem. What you want to do is try and go to your server settings and change the resource pack from disabled or enabled to prompt. It will then re-download the resource pack and you'll be able to play. Bear in mind that you'll have to do this everytime you log on when you're not at your dad's.
Please respond if this helped you or if you're still having trouble.

ItzzzJxyHere

Level 2
I have the same problem. What you want to do is try and go to your server settings and change the resource pack from disabled or enabled to prompt. It will then re-download the resource pack and you'll be able to play. Bear in mind that you'll have to do this everytime you log on when you're not at your dad's.
It's still not working. :(

Hobbits

Level 10
If you have any type of graphics card drivers like Nvidia or AMD you can update them. I had this problem and once I updated my drivers it worked.

ItzzzJxyHere

Level 2
If you have any type of graphics card drivers like Nvidia or AMD you can update them. I had this problem and once I updated my drivers it worked.
I don't as far as i know. I'm not the biggest gamer or computer wiz so, not sure how to update if i did have any.

TechJD

Level 43
Okay. Do this
Open Launcher>Click Launch Options>Click Advanced Settings>Click on the version you use>Click JVMArguments>Highlight the number that’s inside “Xmx1G”.

Changing that number will change the amountof gigabytes you use during that game mode.

Makes sure that you use version 1.12.1 because when using 1.12.2 with servers under it, it cancause an error accasionally.

ItzzzJxyHere

Level 2
Okay. Do this
Open Launcher>Click Launch Options>Click Advanced Settings>Click on the version you use>Click JVMArguments>Highlight the number that’s inside “Xmx1G”.

Changing that number will change the amountof gigabytes you use during that game mode.

Makes sure that you use version 1.12.1 because when using 1.12.2 with servers under it, it cancause an error accasionally.
I don't see launch options when i open my launcher?

ItzzzJxyHere

Level 2
Okay. Do this

Nevermind, got the original launcher! What number should i change it to?

This wont work for me because i can even get on the actual server to make the changes.

ItzzzJxyHere

Level 2
I’ve tried all of this, but nothing works.
I was actually able to fix my problem! If you have the squid launcher, download the original instead. Trust me it'll fix it. Also make sure you are playing on 12.1, and when you click on the server to join, hit edit. if the recourse pack option says enabled, change it to prompt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread