Dissrupted's Police Officer Application

Dissrupted

Level 1
IGN (In-Game Name):

Dissrupted

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

I spend a large amount of my time on this server. On the weekdays, I usually log on after my online school is done. Usually around 2:00pm MST. From there, I spend around 5-6 hours on the server until I go and do some physical things. On weekends, I spend around all day on the server depending on how I feel. But, on average I would say 5-6 hours a day on the server, or doing something server related.

Which timezone are you in?:

Mountain Standard Time.

Do you have Discord?:

Yes, Dissrupted#6310

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I have a microphone. Any time I would be needed in a voice call, there would be no issue.

List your current and past applications:

I have 1 pass application

Community Staff [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/dissrupted-lore-team-application.23854/

What is your motivation for applying?:

Well, my motivation for applying comes from both IC, and OOC reasons. When I logged onto the server for the first time, I knew that staying in school wasn't for me. I wanted to do something more. And when I saw what the police force was doing, I knew that was my first choice. My dad is an officer of the law, which has inspired me to join the military when I am older, but nonetheless I have a great deal of respect for officers, and I have considered making that my path in life. The media surrounding officers has always intrigued me a lot as well. So when I found out that I could play as an officer, it made me overjoyed to apply when I felt I was ready.

The disciplined way of the police force(The ranking system, the code of conduct, etc.) has also made me really interested in the police force. But when I bottle it down to one specific reason, I just think it is a really cool, fun, and engaging RolePlay experience.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:

To an extent, yes I do. I understand that they are not the same where I live as every place has their own laws, and rules. But I am willing to put in as much time as I need to get a firm grasp of the laws and Basic Conduct of Japan.

What are the Police ranks?:

Police Ranks are a position given to officers who have put in time, effort, dedication to their work as a police officer.

Main Division

Police Commissioner

^

Police Captain

^

Police Head Lieutenant

^

Police Vice Head Lieutenant

^

Police Lieutenant

^

Police Sergeant

^

Police Corporal

^

Patrol Officer

^

Police Cadet.

Investigator Division

Head Investigator

^

Investigator

^

Investigator Trainee

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:

I have a lot of knowledge of police work. I understand that police work is not all “Shoot the bank robber in a car chase.” I know it takes a lot of patience, dedication, and effort to do correctly. I know that while everyone at the station puts time at the front desk, the cadets stay there the most. When the cadets are on patrol, the cadets are accompanied by senior officers to make sure they do their job correctly. During normal routines, officers are making sure people are not j-walking, and kids are in school, and no one is being harassed, but during the times that are special(GangRP) Police are doing as much as possible to make sure that the suspect is in custody, and no one is hurt. But, I have come to understand that GangRP is not around very much.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:

Police are important to SchoolRP for a number of reasons. The main reason being that the city does not fall into chaos. Police are in Karakura to make sure crime is down, and kids are in school, and people are doing their jobs, etc. Without the police, the crime would be through the roof, nobody would be in school, the streets would be filled with trash, and the Gangs would rule over everyone. It gives the server a more realistic tone, making sure the RP is within reason.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that I am subject to being demoted if I am accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge that upon applying for this role, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I acknowledge that while I am online, I am required to attend or I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I understand that I am subject to IC harassment, and never take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Jin ‘Ronin’ Senshi is a man born into the very traditional Senshi family. The Japanese man stands at 6’1 with light brown hair, brown eyes, and very tan skin. He speaks in a deeper raspy voice, with overnight stubble on his chin and his jawline. He has a slim, but muscular build with broad shoulders. He was raised in the ancient traditions of the samurai, living his entire life by the code “Bushido.” He has the determination of a lion, which can come off as overwhelming to some at times. But, he is not that different from your average officer.

What he's like on and off the job?

Jin on the job is very serious(To the point where he can come off as rude sometimes.) but still keeps his mannerisms, calling superior officers by their rank, or sir. He makes sure not to screw around to get his job done as efficiently as possible. Of the job, he is not that different. He is a very serious person, but he acts a little less uptight around certain people.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Jin has a deep respect for his co-workers for taking the most demanding job in Karakura. He likes to work with them all to understand how they all operate, to get a grasp on how the people who “run” Karakura work. He has no problem with any officer, no matter how they do their job. In the future, Jin wants to rise through the ranks of the police force until he is physically unable to. When he retires, he wants to settle down with a wife, and a few kids, and teach them what he was taught.

BACKSTORY

The story of ‘The Ronin’ is a story of dedication, hardship, lessons. and Jin ‘Ronin’ Senshi was born to Kenji and Asuna Senshi October 29th, 1982 in Tokyo Japan. He lived in the mountains, with his mother, father, and older brother by 3 years, Mooghin. From around 3 years old, Jin and Mooghin would be taught the ways of the Samurai, engaging in sword sparring, learning the family history, and keeping their lives up to date with Bushido (The code of the samurai.) When he was 4 years old, Jin received his first katana, which his something that he would treasure deeply for the rest of his life.

By the time Jin was 5 years old, he began to not only study the sword, but he was studying the books as well. His dad would force him to study before he was allowed to eat, train, or have leisure time. It was a grueling life full of blood, sweat, and discipline. This is something that would forever change Jin. When he was 7 years old, he and his brother would be training in the art of Kenjutsu when his brother would leave an opening in his defense, and Jin would strike him in the chest. Because they were using wooden swords, Mooghin was not hurt, but he was angry. That night, while Jin was asleep, Mooghin beat his brother with a pillow over his face so that no one could hear him yell. This would be the end of any friendly rivals that they had, they hated each other after that night.

For the next 7 years, he continued to train in the art of Kenjutsu and in the books until he was 14, where he left his family to attend Karakura High school. He studied as hard as he could, without making a lot of friends. The one friend he did make,was a boy not much younger than him. His name was Yasuke, and after the two years, they were like brothers. They trained together, lived together, played together. They were inseparable. By the time the end of high school came around, they were both ready to join the police force.

When he graduated, he attended Karakura’s college, with the major of Criminal justice. When he graduated, he began his journey to becoming a police officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Jin ‘Ronin’ Senshi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Jin, Ronin

Preferred Name:

Jin

Male

Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:

A year in police work.

Academic Degree:

Bachalors Degree in Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal Justice

Minor(s):

Criminology

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
- Please bold the questions and leave the answers unbolded, as the way you've laid out your application is rather difficult to read.

Example: In-Game Name: Loooper

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting inputs from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread