mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Do you remember this? [DYRT]

JeremyLobo

Level 36
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
Do you remember a while back where the age was in your name? It showed up similarly to this; [18][Grade-12]
Do you remember when Crime & Gangs focused on Roleplay? I mean yes, today some do, but a majority focus on activity, and getting to be the most popular in the world.
Do you remember when people you were a new player? How were you taught? Do you ignore the
[Grade-7] tag? I feel like everyone has at one point, and I don't see it as okay. How were you treated? If it was bad, did you project that onto others? You should teach them, to be a better person.

EnderBubs

Level 61
Do you remember a while back where the age was in your name? It showed up similarly to this; [18][Grade-12]
Do you remember when Crime & Gangs focused on Roleplay? I mean yes, today some do, but a majority focus on activity, and getting to be the most popular in the world.
Do you remember when people you were a new player? How were you taught? Do you ignore the
[Grade-7] tag? I feel like everyone has at one point, and I don't see it as okay. How were you treated? If it was bad, did you project that onto others? You should teach them, to be a better person.
It’s a greenie right of passage going through the arkward phase where we have no idea what we are doing and say things that would get us banned. I remember I said some WILD things as a greenie (this was 3 years ago). I also remember when I first joined they used to have the abandoned houses by the 7/11 and neighborhoods and me and dumpster lived in them

Than I remember leading a namemc gang too… shivers

uta

Level 108
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
It showed up similarly to this; [18][Grade-12]
100% remember that lol, then i came back after a break and they removed it so womp womp

Do you remember when people you were a new player? How were you taught? Do you ignore the [Grade-7] tag?

1. i dont think anyone that has ever played SRP has seen me as a grade 7 LMFAO ill be so fr. EXCEPT @layzah WHICH IS UNFORTUNATE. I was some random in a namemc skin named junko oyama but she got dumped but then i pulled up with this ugly other namemc named khoi mieko (she died) and she had dated layzah’s dumb o’sullivan for a bit before getting broken up with too. ezekiel o’sullivan. never forget.

2. i wasn’t actually i just had to fucking learn and figure it out LOL

3. admittedly all my friends used to so i ended up doing the same thing but now i feel bad about it so i dont anymore!!!

Popo

Level 51
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
When I first joined, the nametag display looked like this (Woah, @Aania as a sociology teacher?! Unbelievable.)2018-09-30_15.35.53.png

Popo

Level 51
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Lord I miss that school
Likewise. I remember getting chased by a cop around the campus countless times, took them about five minutes before I got tased lol
that was taken in *late* 2018, i think in 2017 the chat was a bit different (i may be mistaken though so don't take my word for it)
Not too sure if it was taken in 2017 or 2018 accordingly, but I believe late 2018 was the transformation towards the new school that we still have today.
YOU OLDIE
okay Zachary.

EnderBubs

Level 61
Likewise. I remember getting chased by a cop around the campus countless times, took them about five minutes before I got tased lol

Not too sure if it was taken in 2017 or 2018 accordingly, but I believe late 2018 was the transformation towards the new school that we still have today.

okay Zachary.
dind't know you were an OLD MANNNNNN

Notlhml

Level 1
It’s a greenie right of passage going through the arkward phase where we have no idea what we are doing and say things that would get us banned. I remember I said some WILD things as a greenie (this was 3 years ago). I also remember when I first joined they used to have the abandoned houses by the 7/11 and neighborhoods and me and dumpster lived in them

Than I remember leading a namemc gang too… shivers
holy, i remember that gang
PLEASE IT WAS BAD NOT GONNA LIE

maraa

Level 212
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
Do you remember when people you were a new player? How were you taught? Do you ignore the [Grade-7] tag? I feel like everyone has at one point, and I don't see it as okay. How were you treated? If it was bad, did you project that onto others? You should teach them, to be a better person.

Just like you said, I feel everyone has ignored a greenie at some point. But being that I joined in 2018, the people I rped with when I was a greenie don't play ofc, or I don't remember them. But that was back when everyone used namemc skins and it was the norm, so it was better a time to be a new player.

I was treated superrrrrr well, but I fear that it isn't the same as it used to be >_<. In the earlier days of 2022 I actively ignored greenies, but coming closer to the end I actually tried to interact with the greenies that would interact with me. Because like, I do want people to have the same roleplay experience I had back then, sad that it took me a while to realise that but yeah..

Users who are viewing this thread