mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bookish

Level 17

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Neabadger1998

Previous bans:

I was kicked for spamming once on the server. I haven't been kicked at all before, and I promise that I'll never spam again. I've learned my lesson, especially since an important event in my personal roleplay happened during those ten minutes, and I hated not being able to be part of it.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I'm usually on almost everyday for about an hour and a half. On weekends, it becomes around about 2 hours. I hope to eventually expand that time, but I think that's a healthy amount of time.

Which timezone are you in?:

CST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

Stitch#5080

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I do. However, I share my headset with my brother, so I may not always have one. Also, I'm kind of self conscious about my voice, but I will try to speak up.

List your current and past applications:

JSL Application I Denied
JSL I Accepted
College I Denied

I believe these are all my applications, if anything occurs please let me know.

---
What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I DetailRP on a regular basis. My small time in FRP has shown me the way DetailRP can change someone's perspective, and I am trying to implement this style in my regular roleplay. I have been trying to teach my regular rp friends how to DetailRP, and they have caught on.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
If I'm being honest, the past few weeks have been really boring for me. I feel like my personal roleplay has really slowed down, and compared to my beginning times of SRP, it's kind of sad. This sounds ridiculous, but this server has changed my life. This is just a video game, but I feel like I really know the people I play with. When we're sad, we talk it out with each other. I've been looking for a way to spice up SRP, and I have noticed how hospital staff haven't been on as frequently lately. I know this might just be a coincidence with my timing, but I think that the hospital staff could use a leg up. I think I could be that leg up and at least help everyone. I hope I'd benefit the team through jokes and just keeping it lighter. I know that again, this is a block game, but stress can really weigh down on people and with more staff, that stress would lift at least a little.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the role of Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Both of my parents are hospital staff(ooc). I'm really interested in their work, and I really do hope to work in the medical field later in my life as an adult. I hope that for now, I can pour my studies into this game and help people. I'll come out with it and say that I am not very knowledgeable, but I will do my research on the most common things surgeons must do and how they do it. That way I can be as realistic as possible with my /me 's, without being a surgeon in real life.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Clinical Manager
Clinical Managers are responsible for directing the clinic. They make sure that everyone feels safe, and that everyone can/will carry out their duties in their positions.
~
Clinical Lead
The role of the clinical lead involves supervising a group of well-trained medical staff. Clinical leads are responsible for this group, and they need to ensure that all standards are being achieved, but more importantly their group is going above and beyond.
~
Surgeon
Surgeons treat infected, broken and generally hurt body parts through a wide variety of different procedures. Their job is to correct these parts using any and all fitting tools to their disposal.
~
Doctor
Hospital doctors diagnose and treat medical conditions and illnesses through the application of special medical skills and assorted knowledge. There are several places where doctors can specialize in, from anesthesia to heart issues.
~
Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist diagnose and treat patients with any sort of mental stress. This can be mental disorders, diseases, or issues. These can range from anxiety to bipolar disorder. They also develop treatment plans for these patients.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Blue: Medical Emergency
Code Red: Fire
Code Black: Suspicious object such as bombs
Code Pink: Infant/child abduction
Code Orange: Hazmat
Code Silver: Shooter
Code Violet: Violent Patient/Doctor
Code Brown: Weather Severity
Code Green: Emergency Activation
Code White: Evacuate

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully understand this. I hope it never comes down to this, but if I were to be demoted I would accept it with a heavy heart.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes. I am fully prepared to take on this responsibility, and I am excited to meet new people and get experience in another area of roleplay.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Of course. I will try my best to arrive as soon as I can. Please remember that I do have a lower speed level, but I will do what I can. If I cannot come online, I will try to tell someone. Hopefully it will be for a valid reason, and if not, then I fully accept the consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes. I can't think of a time where I've done this, but if something happens OOCly, I will not take it IC with me. If anyone starts to do this, I vow to tell them to stop the moment I hear of their misbehavior.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
NOT IN THE HOSPITAL: Stitch would have short bi-colored hair cut in curls reaching her shoulders. She would wear a black or white blindfold. She would wear black overalls with a light lime undershirt. She would have brown flats, with socks that reached up past her coveralls. She would generally act calm when not under pressure, but when panicked, she has a tendency to faint.
IN THE HOSPITAL: Stitch would wear a pair of blue scrubs with a name tag reading: [Ms. Stitch Reid, Surgeon] . Her hair would be pinned back behind her ears, and her eyes would be fully visible. She would wear a pair of black flats, as well as a small red bracelet. She would act calm and collected, with a sense of humor for her patients.

What are they like on and off the job?

On the job, Stitch is calm and collected. She generally tries to cheer her patients up with a smile and a joke. She maintains a good work ethic and never crosses the line with her co-workers or patients. If there are any personal things happening, she would try her best to not deal with them at work.
In her free time, Stitch is calm and chill, unless something happens with her sisters or son. She tends to read and hang out around the city with her family.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Stitch plans to eventually get married and have children. If she does not, she will continue to raise her adopted son and live with her sisters, sister-in-law, and cousin. She sees her co-workers as a small family. She struggles to find confidants in her small family, but she couldn't ask for anything less. She would always be a shoulder to cry on after a long day, and when available, she would always want and be ready to take on a shift for a friend.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Stitch currently cannot speak for 3 weeks as of March 20, 2021. She had a surgery to correct a damaged voice box, and thus can only speak JSL for the time being. She tends to be on the skinnier side due to a few years when she was anorexic.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
As a child, Stitch was shunned from her family. Her mother beat her, and her father was never there. Stitch's sister Lyn was the only one there to care for her despite being younger. However, one day Stitch learned that sister Lyndsey was dead. Overcome with grief, she left home at the age of 5. She made her way to a small Canadian orphanage, and stayed there for a few years.

Stitch was in her room one day when a fire broke out. Everyone managed to escape, except for her. Stitch screamed, but no one heard. She inhaled a large amount of smoke, damaging her voice box forever. She jumped out of the window, and landed on the ground. As the owner of the orphanage had died in a fire, the landlord decided to relocate the children to Britain. However, Stitch got lost when boarding the ship, and ended up on one to Russia instead. She boarded, and got lost in the crowd, sliding by. On this ship, she learned to pickpocket and steal.

Once she arrived in Russia, she ran in to a retired nurse named Bela. Bela took her in and managed to teach the girl JSL, a language she picked up from years of service in Japan. Stitch learned through the aid of Bela, and began to speak the language that would free her. At 15, Bela suddenly died of a stroke. A grieved Stitch took the money her adopted mother had given her and bought a ticket to the one place with a language she knew: Japan. Stitch then used the rest of the money to travel to a school called Karakura High. Stitch went there until she was 18.

However, one day, Stitch met someone who would change her life again. She was walking down the street when a young woman caught her eye. Stitch rushed over and embraced the girl, for it was her supposed dead sister, Lyn. Lyn took her in to her apartment and slowly introduced Stitch to their other sisters and cousin, as well as Lyn's wife, Momo. Stitch learned that her mother had tricked her into believing Lyn's death in hopes that Stitch would run away.

Stitch then adopted a young boy named Will in remembrance of Bela. Stitch raised Will for a few years while taking online courses to earn her majors and minors until she applied at the local hospital. Stitch got accepted, and spent the rest of her years working tirelessly as a doctor at Karakura Hospital, helping others the way she wished she had been helped.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Stitch Calliope Reid

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Ms. Reid

Characters Given Name(s):

Stitch

Characters Preferred Name:

Stitch

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

None

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Canadian (Although she has developed a slight Russian accent because of her years with Bela.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):

Worked for a short time at a community hospital providing vaccines, worked at a hospital for a little while helping out as a student.
Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biochemistry, Sociology

Minor(s):
Russian

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
JSL, Russian (Pending)

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
We appreciate you applying, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted! Please refer to the Karakura Emergency discord upon seeing this​

Users who are viewing this thread