TheMelonQueen1

Level 8
TheMelonWhoLived
TheMelonWhoLived
Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
WatermelonKing1 (I will be using an alternate character via /character)

What is your discord username?
thewatermelonking1

Describe your activity on the server:
I have an overall activity if described from out of 10, it would be a 7. I take breaks between school and work, and recently I’ve been understanding and caring for my mental health. So I will have adequate breaks (If needed) for that as well.

What is your timezone?:
My time zone is CDT or Central Daylight time, It can also be referred to as Chicago time.

List your current and past applications:

Denied Language and Authorization Applications:
Height Application #3 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Third-Language App #4 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Third-Language App #3 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Third-Language App #2 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Third-Language App #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Height Application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Height Application #2 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Extra Language Slot #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Japanese-Sign language application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
German Application [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
French Application (Wrong format #3) [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
French application #2 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
French Application (Wrong format #2) [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
French Application (Wrong Format #1) [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
French Application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!​

Accepted Applications to other factions:
Hopefully this application will fill this spot!

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Overall I have been roleplaying for a few years and have tried to experience all and everything! Below is a detailed description of all the roleplays I have participated in so far.

Student RP: As a student in Karakura High School I have learned the way of being an upstanding and delinquent student. From making friends and attending classes, to being on teams and participating in sports and jock rp, my experiences in that category expounds upon no end. As a part of the swim team, I learned how to successfully roleplay as a team, and to take the time to study and learn more about a specific sport to be able to detail-roleplay and participate in the swim actions. I also learned Jock RP! The art of acting like a stereotypical highschool bully, in that experience I gained knowledge on how to think more like a Jock, and a student, who is on a team with an overinflated ego. Another part I participated in was delinquent RP, a casual troublemaker who skipped class and got detentions fairly often. The art of it was to be against the rules. Which helped me learn how to take up a fearless persona, this RP also helped with Jock RP, as they slightly tie into each other.
GangRP: In all my experience in this subject I have the most, which is why I wish to learn more. The reason I’m making this application is to be different and try something NEW! So let me explain my experience. In all of my experience, I planned on making detailed actions, whether in combat or in insults. It also taught me to be civil in moments of stress. Whenever you have an unruly person, it teaches you to rely on staff to handle things, and stay in touch with all the rules of the server. Gangrp has a bunch of details to talk about, but in my feeling it doesn’t quite relate to the current application.

KPD: As a gangrper I have had plenty of experiences with KPD, and oocly being friends with a bunch of KPD members, In KPD, the experiences I have had, showed responsibility with radios, and with special weapons/items. It showed how to act responsibly in times of need, and showed how to properly follow orders, and keep a professional outlook on things.
EMS: A faction I have applied to multiple times, sadly never accepted, but that doesn’t mean I’ll give up! In this faction it’s all about health care, whether that be stitching people up in great detail, or helping with mental health, the help is always there. In this faction I’ve learned the activity that’s needed and also a passion to do so, I love seeing an EMS who is actively wanting to continue roleplaying out medical history and so forth. In this it gives me a passion to try other factions of roleplay.
Teacher RP + School Staff: Teachers, professors, and school staff are vital parts of the school, and I have plenty of encounters with them, closely watching them work or act upon their duties, whether to clean, to teach or stop trouble makers. In the School faction there are quite a number of roles, so let me say a brief bit of what I know on each.

Teacher: The teacher creates assignments based off of the class that they teach, they would then proceed to host classes. Each teacher has a certain quota to fill of classes, if not they may face ooc punishment. A teacher is also upon duty to stop fights, and actively enforce the rules of the school. Teacher’s are always equipped with a radio. The radio helps them contact their higher ups, or come to big problems, teachers are also supposed to join detention until it is over.

Professor: The professor does almost the same as the teacher, but with the added note of only teaching college students, professors also have a certain quota of classes to fill. If not they may face ooc punishment. A professor is to enforce the rules as well, though how they go about punishment can be more loose than most. A professor is always equipped with a radio that will allow them to contact their higher ups. Professors are also supposed to participate in detention until it is over.

Chef: A Chef is the one in charge of food, and such. The Chef shows up an prepares food for all of the kids of the school, as the Chef does so. Once finished the Chef may patrol the school, to enforce the rules strictly. Failure to do so may lead to punishment from higher ups. As the chef is always in grasp of a Radio to contact those if needed, the Chef spends most of their time either preparing the food, or patrolling the school.

Nurse: The school Nurse is a vital part of the school, as the injuries that happen in such a chaotic school is in the HUNDREDS. The nurse has medical training in serious degrees to be able to treat minor injuries and such, though the Nurse isn’t equipped for more serious injuries, those of which the Nurse must call EMS to help in that situation. The Nurse is also to enforce the rules strictly not allowing exceptions. The Nurse usually spends most of their time in the Nurse’s office, usually occupied by another Nurse or many of students that need help. The Nurse has a radio to contact higher ups or others about serious happenings inside the school. The Nurse is also instructed to watch detention students until all have left.

Receptionist: Receptionists are the first faculty you see when entering school, their job is to direct students to their classes, making intercoms to call students forward, and overall just helping the students with questions about school and maybe even life! Receptionists also redeem tokens for prizes when a student has enough tokens for good behavior. From an outside eye, a receptionist may not seem that important. Though in reality, the receptionist is a key factor of the school, making important calls, stopping trouble makers and fights, and helping out in general.

Librarian: The librarian spends most of their time inside of the school’s enormous library! The librarian ensures that the library is well handled, arranging books, and giving out library cards to the kids. They sit there and await a student to check out books and so forth. The librarian also ensures that rules are followed. The librarian is also equipped with a radio to contact higher ups or other teachers and so forth.

Caretaker: The Caretaker is a very important part of the school, in order to keep such a magnificent school taken care of the Caretaker cleans, without a certain amount of activity the Caretaker could find themselves in receiving ooc punishment. The Caretaker is a main keeper of patrolling the school, and enforcing rules. The caretaker is keen on keeping the school clean and students in line. As they are equipped with a radio to contact higher ups and others to come to their aid. Caretaker’s are a vital part to the school’s maintenance.

Tutor: The Tutor keeps the school’s mental health up, I haven’t had much interaction with them, But I wish to learn more

Councilor: Same in this area as well

What is your motivation for applying?
I have a passion and hope that I may be able to continue on the server, and enjoy roleplaying out different scenarios, I wish to try new factions and learn the medical history and examination steps it takes to be an EMS of the Karakura Hospital. With so many of gangrpers getting hurt, and just people roleplaying out illness, I see this as a prime opportunity for realistic and enjoyable roleplay. I have been yearning for a step out of the normal and this seems like a perfect place to start. I also have a passion to roleplay as an adult character as well, so I may learn the functions of that as well, and being able to have children and so forth.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the role of Doctor.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
My knowledge of hospital work is only gained from my experience as a lifeguard IRL, and my run in encounters with EMS.

I know that if someone were to have a broken bone, it would lead for an X-RAY, and a cast.
While stitches would require knowledge of a surgeon. I am not sure how to explain this, but I do wish that you could look past this, and give me the honor of learning more from participating in roleplay with the role.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I understand these terms, and agree to any punishment that comes my way.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand and promise to keep things icly, respectable, and civil in all things.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Ivan 'C.' M. Lebedev (Ivan Mclovin Lebedev)

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

Character’s Nationality:
A mix of mandarin, and slavic culture.

Character’s Marital Status:
N/A
Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Japanese-Sign Language

Backstory (100+ Words)
Oymyakon 1997, the town Ivan was born in, a scrawny Russian child with a pale chalky complexion, with bright blue eyes, only weighing in at 5.5 lbs. He was a fairly normal child as he started life, his parents took care of him, and he was a tad malnourished here and there but the food wasn't that easy to come across whenever your parents struggled with money. They both have decent jobs so it didn't make sense the money struggle was so real, but his Father was an alcoholic, and most money he got his hands on he was buying booze for himself, fast forward a few it's now 2003, Ivan was now 7 he had just started school, His life was seeming pretty normal as he usually just went to school and came back home, he would do his homework then go outside and play with the kids in his neighborhood, yet the peace of that didn't stay, on one fateful day Ivan came home and his dad was home and not at work, usually whenever Ivan saw his dad back from work is because, he had gotten fired from yet another job, whenever that happens Ivan just goes to his room and lets it pass as his father would usually drink it away, so that's what Ivan did he walked upstairs to his room closed his door and began on his work. Ivan continued on his work before the worst could happen, His mother had gotten home, his mom finding her drunken husband stumbling around she began to speak, “So you got fired again?” she said in Russian, her tone as in a disappointed sigh, As Erik looked at her with his drunken eyes he scoffed before saying, “So what if I did?” in Russian, with the tone of a pouty child. As Vera just stared at him she let out a sigh before she walked by him and went to her room, she was in there for a while, but then she finally came out with a packed bag, she then spoke, “I’m taking Ivan and leaving. This is the 5th job in the last month you had gotten fired from, we can’t live whenever our income is being greatly impacted just so you. . .” She paused as she thought to herself before her voice raising with anger, “Can feed your addiction!” in Russian, Erik stared at her before she began to walk past him to go get Ivan from his room, she was walking up the stairs as Erik then went to the kitchen, he had grabbed a knife from the drawer, as he shuffled his way to the stairs tears began to fall from his eyes, yet his drunken rage was driving him to walk up the stairs, one step a time he walked to her as she had just knocked on Ivan’s door, the man made it to the hall he walked up behind the female as he gripped the handle of the knife he reared his right arm lifting it above his head before placing his other hand on it, He then yelled out, “IF YOU WONT STAY HERE I'LL MAKE YOU STAY FOREVER!” He said in Russian with a anguished tone he then slammed the knife downwards, as Ivan heard the commotion he opened the door walking out he saw his mother on the ground . . . motionless, his eyes widening as they moved upwards seeing the male standing above her holding a kitchen knife, covered in the evidence of his crime, the male looked at Ivan his eyes tear filled, yet his face showed rage, the look filling Ivan’s mind as he felt the fear of the reality, His father dropped the knife as he ran downstairs, Ivan dashed out of the house, as Ivan was running he heard a gunshot the sound originating from the house, he didn’t turn back though he kept running until he had reached the local police station. The police took Ivan in where he was sent to a foster home, He stayed in the foster home which was later moved to a small town in Kurisaka, Japan where Ivan stays in a small apartment with his foster family until he was adopted by a woman that goes by the name, Zoya Askook Lebedev, Ivan would later be known as Ivan Syvin Lebedev, a 18-year-old starting 12th grade, in his second year of high school. He had spent 6 years in Russia before he began learning Japanese. The lengthy process was taxing, this foreign language was what he called, “The death of him.” Yet it took 3 years of lengthy learning, he had gotten himself to a point where he could say he KNEW the language. That didn’t stand for his reading though, he was still learning how to read and write Japanese. Ivan lives in an apartment with his adoptive mother Zoya, and her son Yuchiro, Yuchiro is one year older than Ivan at age 19, and Zoya is a single mother who had adopted them both Zoya being age 37.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Ivan spent years in a struggle, his parents death causing himself mental trauma, he decided to help people, in this he took up the study of the human body, learning textbooks inside and out. He had hoped to find the information on how to maybe save someone from a wound his mother took .. his journey was long and restless. He had eventually gotten to the point where he knew the human body like the back of his hand.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Ivan spent his residency in a small hospital in a neighboring town. He mainly spent his time helping out with the heavy or hard work.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
In his residency, whenever he had free time he would practice his procedures on patients, he tested finding veins, and with patients consent he would practice placing in a needle or an IV. His medical experience is in the fewer spectrum, but that refused to stop him from trying.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No he has not.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Ivan would be a six foot five male, he was covered in scars. His back covered in burns, and cut into his mouth was a joker styled smile. He had a grayish blue hue in his eyes. He looked rather unfriendly, and the scowl he gave everyone proved that. He was a strong centered person as his walk and stance emitted strength. He smelled strongly of vanilla.

How does your character act on and off duty?
He would act rather cold, to most. He is friendly to those he knows personally, but as for most he is kept quiet, he only speaks to them if he has to. In work he would just say, and or ask anything he needed to know. He would not make small talk, and he wouldn’t converse with any patients unless he personally knew them. This continues even off of work. With his co-workers he would have to warm up to them, before he became more friendly. His demeanor is unfriendly, but it also shows immense professionalism. He was clearly there to get the job done, without the chit chat.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Ivan is a loner, through and through. He prefers to be alone in his work, as he feels others just get in the way or complicate things. He doesn’t appreciate those who have to always be in the center of things, or if someone does something incorrectly. He struggles to display how his mind works, and so he’d much rather work with the only person who DOES understand him. Himself.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Ivan’s plans are rather simple, he wants to live. He wants to have a nice job, and maybe a girlfriend, he never admits it, but he wants children. He wants to have a family of his own no matter what it takes. He wants to make a comfortable living as well, and be the kind of father he could never have. He plans to own a nice house, and enjoy the fruits of his labor.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Ivan is seen as a scary person. One not to talk to, or mess with. He is perceived as someone who’d do SOMETHING if you were to cross him, most stay away from him. People tend not to approach him because of that. His demeanor and actions tend to make people think of themself as meek, or in danger. Though Ivan isn’t the same kid he used to be. He has given up violence and has decided to help.​

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread