Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

BBaka2

What is your discord username?
.bbaka

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m quite new to the server, but I’m willing to stay on for hours if needed.

What is your timezone?:
(AST)(UTC+3:00)

List your current and past applications:

This is my first application on the server.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have roleplayed before in Minecraft so I understand the basic concepts.

What is your motivation for applying?
As I’m a 2nd year med student, I thought it fits to aim for this position.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have a general understanding of said work, seeing as I have volunteered to work at one a few months ago.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I understand.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I understand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Mia Solomon Neverrath

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female (She/Her)

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor of Medicine.

Character’s Nationality:
Iraqi

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Arabic, English and Japanese.

Backstory (100+ Words)
Mia Solomon Neverrath, born as a lone heir to a family of esteemed medical practitioners. Born and raised in Iraq as an only child she held the expectations of her parents in a harsh and cruel world to mean something, driving her to strive to be an exemplary one of a kind existence, seeing as failing to meet those requirements would alter her fate to something worse..
Growing up, Mia found herself drowning in books. She was a shut-in that knew nothing but the comfort of knowledge. She didn’t have many friends and those she befriended left her for reasons unbeknownst.
Mia always aspired to be a Doctor much like her parents, not influenced by her family’s legacy, to be a beacon of light, to help those around her hoping for a kinder world. She conquered her academic years out of sheer will and spite. Graduating from the best Medical school in her country she traveled to Japan escaping Iraq’s harsh environment to build herself a future of no worry, and strive to be the best in her career.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
Internal Medicine, Mia thought that she can help as many people as she can this way.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
She took a 4 year Internal Medicine residency.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, 2 years in hospitals/clinics.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No, she hasn’t.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Mia stands out with her unique appearance: black hair, pale skin, and striking red eyes that give her an almost ghostly aura.
Mia can be seen wearing an all black outfit which adds to her uniqueness.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, Mia is very careful and serious because she wants to prove herself due to her past. She's good at listening and being kind to people. Even when things get tough, she stays calm and shows she can handle it.

Off duty, Mia likes to relax and be herself. She might do creative things or spend time outdoors. It’s a chance for her to ease the pressure and be herself.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
She functions better with others. But can function alone seeing her upbringing.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Currently she plans to settle in her new environment, get a few promotions and maybe buy a nice house.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themselves?
Despite her initially intimidating appearance, Mia’s kindness shines through her actions. Her unwavering professionalism showcases resilience and adaptability in tough situations. She's become a role model for many, admired for both her compassionate nature and her occasional moments of lightheartedness, even if she’s an airhead sometimes..

To herself, Mia battles self-doubt, fearing her efforts won't meet her high expectations due to growing up in a demanding environment. Despite appearing carefree, she wrestles internally to prove her worth and escape the feeling of inadequacy that stemmed from her upbringing.​

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread