Doctor Application | chadlium

goblinmoment

Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

chadlium (Alt: stickygoblin)

Previous bans:

1 ban from 2018, (https://schoolrp.net/threads/permban-appeal.14127/)

Describe your activity on the server?:

My activity on the server can be summed up by hopping on to hang out with a group of friends an hour or so or when friends request my presence on the server. Casual RP doesn't interest me; having the opportunity to RP as an important occupation would make me have more interest in the server.

Which time zone are you in?:
EST; I reside in Ontario, Canada.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

chad#4896

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I have a microphone and have no problems speaking when needed to.

List your current and past applications:

Language Application
(https://schoolrp.net/threads/alex-russian-app.13122/)
Language Application
(https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxxcaprisun-lang-app.31163/)
Language Application
(https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxxcaprisuns-korean-app.11885/)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I dabble in some GangRP and I believe that the detail in my /me's are exceptional when needed be. I am currently in my 4th year of I.B English, I believe that my ability to describe an action or area in great detail is wildly above average.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I think that regular RP is rather boring and loafing around at school and even GangRP is mostly bland to me. I feel that my presence on the server is meek and I wish to change that; The medical field has always been of interest for me and having the opportunity to apply for a position simulating a doctor or surgeon leaves me wanting a position in said community. Learning is one of my strong points, I believe that I can use this as a way to introduce new medical treatments and surgery's. Perhaps a patient comes in who is inflicted with a weird injury or a rare condition, If the hospital staff don't currently know or have a way to help said patient, I can spend time researching and using what I've discovered into RP as quickly as possible. I already have a plentiful amount of knowledge in the medical field due to my mother having an occupation in it. My mother is an RN who has worked in the metal health and other divisions of my city's hospital for about 12 years, she currently works in a neighboring long-term care elderly nursing home. She never withheld information from me whenever I asked about her job, thus my interest in the medical field began.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the doctor role.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

A doctor is the brain of the medical field, the doctor is tasked with interacting with patients and hospital staff, determining the ailment of said patient and treating patients without fail, be it through prescribing medicine or authorizing an operation to be performed. Doctors also have the responsibility of providing care for a patients post operation/prescription to make sure that recovery is successful. Practicing good manners, always having a smile and a positive attitude can improve the morale of staff and patients in the otherwise dim and bleak workplace such as a hospital or care home. Staying aware and practicing new and improved medical technology and practices is another responsibility all doctors need to have. This sums up my current knowledge of the role: doctor; If my current knowledge does not suffice I have no problems pursuing a greater understanding of the occupation.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Hospital Director
A trained physician who coordinates the medical team and the administration of the hospital.

Clinical Lead
responsible for coordinating and overseeing activities of the clinic/hospital and ensuring efficient delivery of high-quality clinical care for patients is provided.

Department Heads
A head of a certain department, I.E head of pediatrics (care involving infants and children).

Attending Doctors/Surgeons/Psychiatrist's
Responsible for training and major decision-making involving a patients health.

Surgeon
Specialized physicians who operate on patients to correct or remove malformations, repair injuries or conduct preventative procedures.

Doctor
A doctors job involves a lot of things, anywhere from: Diagnosing conditions/injuries of patients, interpreting diagnostic reports of patients, conducting follow up appointments for returning patients and prescribing medications to hopefully heal the patients ailment.

Psychiatrist
A doctor who specializes in mental health, including substance use disorders or pre-existing mental conditions.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Red:
Fire /smoke alarm, or actual fire.
Code Green:
Evacuate announced location.
Code Blue:
Cardiac or respiratory emergency.
Code White:
Violent/behavioral situation
Code Amber:
Missing child/child abduction.
Code Orange:
natural/unnatural disaster.
Code Orange CBRN:
Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear disaster.
Code Grey:
Infrastructure loss or failure.
Code Brown:
In-facility hazardous spill.
Code Yellow:
Missing person.
Code Black:
Bomb threat/suspicious object.
Code Silver:
Gun threat/active shooter.
Code Purple:
Hostage situation/gang activity.
Code Pink:
Cardiac arrest/medical emergency involving a child.
Code Aqua:
flood.

All of these codes are active in the province of Ontario.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge if I am given this role, that said role may be stripped away at any given time and I am prepared for this situation to happen.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I acknowledge the fact that upon receiving such role, I am prepared to dedicate 100% of my time on the server to the hospital staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I acknowledge that if training is help, It is my obligation to attend training as it is my job; missing the opportunity to improve my skills is a contradiction to everything I have put into this application.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I acknowledge that events that occur in-character should and shall not be brought into an OOC conversation or made into a conflict.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Akira would be an average height, around 5'8; he would look to be of Asian-American decent and derived features of both ethnic groups. His hair was a bright blonde, and rather long too. His face and body are where things get complicated. Although he is biologically and identifies as male, his appearance would say otherwise; He was almost indistinguishable from a woman. He had long blonde eyelashes with big doll eyes and a button nose. His lips wouldn't be large but plump and he would possess a slim jawline. He had a slim waist with an almost exaggerated hip and posterior. His looks are where his similarities to a woman ended, as his voice was still a mans. He enjoys cross-dressing and this has influenced his style off the job, which is heavily influenced by Gyaru culture. When he is at work he prefers to toss away his very eccentric style and instead dress in his uniform and hide his face with a disposable mask, he prefers to dress baggy at work to hide his unusual body. He would wear his hair up as well.

What are they like on and off the job?

Akira's behavior changes drastically on and off the job. On the job Akira is calm and collected, always taking his job seriously and being cautious of his surroundings; he is always making sure he does his job well, follows the rules and makes no errors. Other than when he needs to, Akira avoids helping co-workers as if something were to go awry, he would also be held accountable. Akira's behavior is not caused by him being selfish or having disdain for others, rather it is because he is always trying to stay out of trouble. He purposely avoids confrontation and sketchy behavior on and off the job. Off the job Akira's behavior is mostly different; He can appear outgoing, loud even. He often likes teasing others, However his cowardice is still present. Other than these prominent features he is extremely impressionable, he often takes traits from those he hangs around and easily warms up to others.
Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

As of now his outlook on his co-workers is very wary, he is trying his best to secure his job and make sure no errors could occur resulting in the loss of his job. Although his behavior is like this he would like to be able to be more trusting of others in the future.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Akira is a rather stable person; He has no physical ailments, however he is a closeted alchoholic.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Kotori Akira was born on April 22nd 1992 to his mother Kotori Tsuna and an unknown American father in the city of Yokohama, Japan. Akira grew up in a rough household, as his mother was poor; the households income came from his mothers day-job as a corner store clerk, and her night-job where she worked the streets. Although his childhood may have seemed grim, his mother cherished him and always made sure he could live comfortably. Akira then pledged that he would get a job where he could make enough money to support his mother. When entering school he soon came to find out that he was the main target for bullies due to his odd appearance, this never bothered him though; he had learned to embrace the side of himself others made fun of and went on to make friends. His teachers noticed that he was exceptionally bright and could go on to have a great future. As time went on he entered highschool, he even went through his own delinquent phase (as most highschoolers do). He graduated highschool with amazing grades and went on to attend medical school. During this time he studied hard to get his doctorate, and given time he would go on to achieve his goal. But his life is not without hardships, his mother passed away soon after he graduated from college and this filled him with grief, he drank away his depression and subtly formed a bad drinking habit. The depression eventually ended and he went on to pursue his goal of becoming a doctor. He spent 4 years in residency at a local hospital and then went on to work at an elderly home for a year.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Kotori Akira.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

Kotori, Mr. Kotori.

Characters Preferred Name:

Akira

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male, his pronouns are he/him.

Characters Religious Domination:

Akira would like to believe that a higher power exists somewhere, but he is not dedicated to certain religion.

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Japanese.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Akira has 4 years of residency.
Working Experience(s):

Was previously employed in a long-term elderly care facility.
Academic Degree:

Akira received his doctorate after 6 years.
Year of Graduation:

Akira graduated college in the year of 2016.
Major(s):

Akira received 2 majors in Biology and Medical Technology.
Minor(s):

Akira received a minor in nursing.
Native Languages:

Japanese
Other Languages:

None​

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
accepted
Congratulations! After discussing it with the higher-ups, we have decided to accept your application!
You may DM alex!#4532 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread