players online

Doctor Application | EMS | TrXKogeta

TrXKogeta

Level 1
KAR
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TrXKogeta (Main Account)
Skorched (Alt Account lost due to MC Migration Update)
Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
I play quiet Frequently but will not try to pull your legs as of recently cause of a new work opportunity IRL I have not been online as much, but I hope to restart that streak by getting into a new career like being a doctor. I used to play a lot but in the previous weeks work has stopped me but I am finally free so I can return to playing a large amount of this server.

Which timezone are you in?:
CST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Skorched#0843

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-application.44610/ - Heath Occ Prof - Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
All Across different RP games I have played in several different positions like on several FiveM servers I have played on the EMS Side and Law Enforcement Side of roleplay, so I have plenty of experience in Series and detailed RP. Besides FiveM I also had a lot of experience in UnturnedRP,Unturned RP is less detailed, but I consider it worth listing because in those servers I also played several law Enforcement and EMS Positions.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?
My motivation is that I love the field and type of RP that is based around EMS and any medical job I have been enjoying every minute of medical roleplay that I have been doing in the past and I want to continue it in the amazing community that This server holds. I feel that I can benefit the server because IRL I am currently serving in the airforce as security and about to start college in the medical field, so I feel that I have the knowledge from the Law enforcement Side and also a good bit of knowledge on the medical side considering I was already a Health Occupation teacher on the server. I feel that I can also benefit the server with My medical knowledge being able to produce a good Amount of detailed and accurate RP.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Doctor I am working towards doctor because I want to be in a more advanced position so I can Stretch my Roleplay Muscles and Enjoy the Position to the fullest

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I know that Doctor in compared to Psychiatrist is the more physical conditions in compared to mental Illnesses that the other position covers. The doctor can still diagnose patients with certain conditions, but the conditions are more focused on physical in comparison to Psychiatrist mostly focusing on the more mental Conditions. Some examples could be Asthma, Tumors. or a cold/ Other lower scale sickness. They also handle Checkups and handle giving return date checkups to the patient. Finally in comparison to a surgeon the doctors can work on more minor Surgical procedures then the Surgeons handle most that are on a more urgent matter and need

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director is the higher up and is the leading role who usually Hold Power in handling what the hospital requires and hands out Promotions or demotions when needed

Clinical Lead
Clinical Leads are like a leading position but not over the whole department They Usually Create training sessions for the newer employed to the field when they are accepted into the position but outside of that they will also guide them as a more mentor position down the job so that they can turn into a great medical worker.

Head Department
Head Department is a leading position that holds position over a certain department those departments being for Doctors, Surgeons, and Psychiatrists. They all hold a leading position over the lower ranked workers holding the same occupation as them. Their job focuses on helping out the lower ranks and supporting them on bigger decisions and jobs.

Attending Staff
Attending staff is the more supportive Position of the hospital those who can see their patients on the regular and are able to supervise students who are currently interning for the hospital

Doctors
What the doctor focuses on is a large field but also a simpler position both at the same time A doctor is a person who is Taught in the field of medicine and obtain Training and licenses then proceed to take that information to Help Injured and sick people as they need it.

Surgeons
As the name states surgeons are more focused on the surgical and Operation side of the medical field these workers are more focused on the higher needed and more dangerous jobs and patients.

Psychiatrists
This role mainly focuses on Diagnoses that pertain to the Mental, Emotional, Behavioral side of Diagnoses. They mainly examine, and diagnose, Patients through the use of knowledge and compare to previous cases and knowledge we have gained on the field throughout history meaning the Knowledge/Statistics that can help Identify Certain Mental/emotional/Behavioral. This knowledge has been gained as a statistic and is used by comparing certain Symptoms or conditions that the patient has that has been recorded in the past years.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand completely
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I will be 100% dedicated as if i was on a real Medical Roster
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend, or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand as this falls under me being 100% Dedicated
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand as it would be bad if training got outside of the field considering it is only meant for people of this career Field

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Takara Ryu
Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Appearance: First looking at coats and what you first see is someone who looks almost frightening but Comferting in a way you don't know where the comfort comes from, but you instantly feel safe and trust him. he stands Tall with black soft hair with strands of white almost grayish dyed hair. On his off time, he is decked out in an all-black jacket with red buttons that was previously given to him by his father. his style of clothing mostly consists of longer coats and Black boots he styled himself after his father which was his biggest role model growing up. What makes him unique is his mentality his mentality is he will do No matter what to make sure good wins almost to the level that he goes too far sometimes.

What are they like on and off the job?

On Duty
Takara on job is a serious person who completely works under the Job field ranking system he completely respects and listens to others above him. He gained that part of him from the time he was in the military as he was a Physician in the Air force. Also, on duty he sometimes going too far like running place to place around the office or work site just to make sure everything gets done one of his pride and joys in the world is holding to himself that he is a hard worker and is trying his best.

Off duty
Off duty he spends his time having fun with his best buddies Alex Meril who is one of his buddies from America but traveled with him to live with family who live locally and his other friend Tomita Yoshio who was someone he met when he first arrived and also helped him move to Japan safely and stress free, she can be considered like a manager to him basically. When they are hanging out they like to exercise and play sports like soccer or go skating if they want to be more fast paced. When they want to have a more chill day, they go out drinking then return to one of their places to Relax and watch movies.
Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Takara considers his Co-workers as best friends and holds them to the highest Respect possible. he gets that from the air force as he had deployed several times and had to depend on his coworkers as "Battle buddies" and trusted them with his life. He also wants to be seen as an outlet for physical or mental issues He is always there for a talk if someone just needs to vent or pour out their feelings.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
No, no medical issues are Present or have been in the past.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

High School Arc
Takara Ryu's Story starts simple just like anyone Elses life he was born and raised as normal not much picked up till he was 12 when he was 12 his father finally retired from the Army and completed his 20 years. His father told him that if wanted to join that he should join the air force. Hearing that information, he pushed through high school not really enjoying his life much only focused on joining the air force and wanting to be in the medical field for the air force. The only social aspect Takara had was when he played soccer in high school and mostly just had his friend group through the soccer team. Later he graduated high school at 18 and went straight into the air force his air force career was nothing special those 4 years blew past like crazy

College Arc
After joining the air force to fully pay for his college he then proceeded to go to college to get a medical degree. Medical School was definitely tough, but he pushed through to reach his dreams in wanting to help people he loved that aspect in the Military and just wanted to feel it again. Going through college what me mainly did was just go to class study and plays games with some old military friends he did not hold much of a social pattern except for having a relationship with a women named Brooke several years before he graduated. Those two decided to split because of Takara wanting to go back to Japan and his ex-wanting to move to Texas. they both broke up but had to resentment towards each other they both had different goals and understood that they were not the same. College was all going good and smoothly till in the December of his 7th year in college. a fatal accident happened on the open snow while driving to his college with his mother he hit a rough patch of ice and went sliding to the side of the road to have a Truck slam into his car. After the accident his mother was pronounced dead, and he went out of the situation with just a broken shoulder. Following the death of his mother his drive to complete college raised and the guilt of causing his mother's death raised higher and dragged him into a deep depression but he held on. he held on because his mother was very supportive of him joining the medical field, she said that that is all she wanted to see him accomplish he wanted to at least complete the last thing she wanted of him.

Post-College Arc
After he fully graduated, and everything was done the first thing he did was go to his mother's grave when he reached his mother's grave tears started to fall it started like a light drizzle at the start of a storm and turned in a flood of tears coming down his face while crying, he murmured a few words those words being " I did it mom". After graduating and taking a few months break to focus on getting his life together he finally got a position at a Level 2 Trauma hospital at that hospital he was trained in everything he knows to this day. After working the job for a bit, he decided he finally wanted to make the leap to jumping and moving in back to Japan. After moving to Japan that is when he met Tomita Yoshio and they slowly became best friends after moving to Japan he wanted to get a feel for the country so he did some volunteer work in teaching jobs and nursing jobs at school just so that he could gain some experience and grasp onto the culture that he had missed since he was a kid. After doing that he just relaxing around his friends and also studying more medical stuff that is what leads us up to present day and when he applied in karakura and that is where we are at now.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Takara Ryu

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Takara

Characters Preferred Name:
Takara

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian non-denominational

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
American
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 Years
Working Experience(s):
St. Louis Hospital
Air Force
Volunteer at EMPAC
Academic Degree:
PHD
Year of Graduation:
Highschool: 2005
College: 2009
PHD: 2017
Major(s):
Biomedical engineering
Physiology
Minor(s):
Biology
Chemistry
Health
Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
N/A

Hirathex

Level 244
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however I've decided to deny this application. Feel free to try again at any point.​

Users who are viewing this thread