GodsFavHuman
GodsFavHuman
Rich+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Kainfr

What is your discord username? kainfr

Describe your activity on the server: I joined on a different account around March-ish of 2023, I have been playing consistently on this account since June. I am active most days of the week from 3PM to about 10PM British time, some days will be earlier and some days will be later depending on college or work experience.

What is your timezone?: BST

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hatsudochisaki-caretaker-application.64923/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kiefer-german-application-hatsudochisaki.64922/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kiefers-height-application-hatsudochisaki.64916/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/afrikaans-language-app-redo.61759/

What experiences do you have with roleplay?: I joined Valhalla originally to learn about Gangrp, after a couple months I left and started my own gang but quickly disbanded it and joined one made by a friend. I was invited to Rakkiyatsu by a higher up so after talking with my friend I left the gang to join Rakkiyatsu. I have recently left Rakkiyatsu due to me pulling my character out of gangrp.

What is your motivation for applying? Cityrp always seemed intriguing to me since I started and I have wanted to join for a while. Now that I have left Rakkiyatsu I can be more devoted to the EMS faction and I can learn new things by being in the faction.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have a small amount of knowledge from experiences with hospital workers in the real world and from family and friends who work in the medical field. I occasionally do research on these topics in some of my free time because it is interesting to me but I will need training on complicated procedures. But my basic understanding is that the doctors handle most things like broken limbs and securing patients for the surgeons. The surgeons do the complicated surgeries that doctors are not qualified to do. The psychiatrists schedule appointments with people and prescribe them with medicine if needed.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I acknowledge that i am subject to being demoted at any given time

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge that I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that if training is held while I am online that I am expected to attend

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that I am not to take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
Joseph Parsons

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male (He/Him)

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in Medical Science

Character’s Nationality:
British

Character’s Marital Status:
Divorced

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese

Backstory

0-18:
Joseph was born and raised in a small town in Norfolk in the UK, coming from a somewhat noble family, he started learning German and piano. During secondary school he excelled in German, Biology, Maths, English Language and Chemistry but he was failing Literature, Physics and History. After sitting his GCSE’s he got a 9 on his Biology, Maths and Chemistry, an 8 on his English Language and a 7 on his German. He failed History with a 3, and barely passed Literature and Physics with a 4 on each. Due to his high marks in Maths, Biology, Chemistry and English Language he was offered a scholarship at Multiple Universities after he finished college. He spent 2 years in Norwich College’s T Level: Health (Supporting the Adult Nursing Team) course. He struggled to find a work experience placement but eventually found one.
18-29:
After passing the course, he took the scholarship at The University of Plymouth in the Medical Science course. During University he met his wife and the mother of his child they started dating and shortly after she became pregnant with his child. They decided to marry to have please the soon to be grandparents. After having his son at the age of 20, his wife started showing her malicious side, naming the son Lucifer strictly because of Joseph’s Christian background. After graduating from University at the age of 22, Joseph and his family moved around the UK with him working as a nurse, spending time in hospitals such as Queen Alexandra hospital in Portsmouth where he spent 5 years. He spent 2 years in the Royal Bournemouth hospital.

29-38:
After spending years with his abusive wife, he filed for divorce and fled to Japan for safety, he had family move there many years ago. It took a couple years to learn the language but after he picked it up he started looking for work, spending many years wandering around Japan until he came to Karakura.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Pathology, He has always found Pathogens interesting ever since he started learning about them in Biology in Year 10

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Nurse Residency

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, he spent time doing work experience in a hospital during college and also spent 5 years working in Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth and 2 years working in The Royal Bournemouth Hospital.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
4 years at The University of Plymouth

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Joseph Parsons is a 5'9 60kgs British male, he has short brown fluffy hair and piercing blue eyes with dark bags underneath. He has a slightly pale complexion accompanying his slightly muscular body, he has visible muscle but it is often unnoticed.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, Joseph is professional with occasional jokes while not busy, when a serious situation arises he immediately switches to a more professional attitude. Whereas off duty, he is a lot less professional and more expressive with his emotions. He sometimes gets overwhelmed if there are too many people so he might distance himself to have a small break if possible.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Joseph functions better with people he knows, he is an extroverted introvert.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Start a family. Stop moving around and find a place to settle down. Retire.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
He comes off as a professional robotic person with first impressions, but the more you get to know him, the more you realise he has emotions that he suppresses at work. He is unsure of himself sometimes and often takes breaks from social interactions when he gets overwhelmed.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread