Kineo_Real

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Keno_I

Previous bans:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server.:

I've been playing on the server almost every day, just for some while but not continually. Every day, considering college I’d be online at least 3 hours a day if not more. The most I’d be on would be 6 hours at a time keeping into consideration OOC situations. My friends in different time zones are usually offline when I’m able to come on, especially during the weekends, so I have to AFK till someone comes on. Since I’d like to use these ‘AFK’ times to do something I'd enjoy doing rather than AFKing the whole time, I'm applying for the EMS team.

Which timezone are you in?:

BST (Ireland) /GMT+1

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

Kineo#5303

Do you have a microphone?:

My current microphone makes some ear-deafening noise when it’s on, but I can join VCS.

List your current and past applications:

Russian language Application – DENIED (re-did)
2nd Russian language application – ACCEPTED
What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I do admit I may not have as much experience with detailrp as the other applicants, but I do have experience with P2L and long-detailed actions and I do strive to improve my skills and make them acceptable. I also do have experience with roleplay outside of SchoolRP, it was an old Minecraft roleplay server that was shut down recently, we used to have fun making detailed rp situations over there. I always try to make more creative actions and try to make them as realistic as possible and interesting at the same time.

I prefer to input as much detail into my actions as I can, I’ve learned that this isn’t enough sometimes, but being part of the EMS team could help me learn as well as improve my skills as it is more suitable for me than the other roles, and it comes naturally to me. I can use my oocly experience to enhance my detailrp skills which I think is an extreme benefit in certain scenarios. I believe I can be of utmost benefit if I’m given a chance.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

My motivation to become part of the EMS is to acquire RP experience in a field that I am very interested in working in and being a part of. Me who is currently studying for my undergraduate degree in medicine, I have great enthusiasm for the role and I greatly enjoy the field.
In the sense of why I’m applying for the role on SRP, my reason is that I wanted to have an actual impact in the SRP, and to try to advance my RP experience a bit more, as well as make new friends and contribute to something worthwhile during my free time on SRP rather than AFKing most of the time because there’s no one for me to hang out with.

I have seen the EMS in action, with my friends and characters for different reasons, and I have watched and witnessed how they rp/detailrp, talking about the conditions and what’s wrong with the character icly and I think it would be really fun to utilize my oocly knowledge to further enhance the role I’d be undertaking and learn quite a few new things I might be able to use and take into effect oocly.

During my timezone, mostly there aren’t as many people online so I’d just run around the server without having anything to do. So instead of spending my free time like that on the server, I’d be able to go to work as an EMS and spend my time there. I’d be able to write my actions with creativity and get better at them over time.

My benefit to the team would be that I will commit a great deal of my effort to improving myself as well as teaching others and helping them out with doubts, questions, etc.

I believe I can use my knowledge to benefit not just myself, but others. I will be heavily contributing to the team as a whole, and I am ample when it comes to the fact of finishing things on time and keeping efficiency and quality all the while.

If I’m given a chance, I could contribute a great deal to the entire team and ultimately the server as well. I’m quite passionate about this profession, and I had fun applying for the role, I think I’d be a good addition if I’m given a chance.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the position of Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

A doctor is someone who is experienced and certified to practice medicine, to help maintain or restore physical or mental health. A doctor interacts with patients, diagnoses medical problems, and successfully treats illness or injury. They are the frontline and are the first point of contact in a patient’s health care.

A doctor typically works very long hours and has to be available for emergencies. These hours are spent seeing patients in an office-based setting, running tests as well as interpreting them, prescribing medicine or treatments, doing rounds in the hospital, making notes on patients’ physical conditions, advising patients on how to stay healthy, and talking to them about further treatment.

There is quite an assortment of areas in the field of medicine that doctors can specialize in and study. For Example, categories such as Cardiology, Haematology, Urology, Radiology, Oncology, Palliative medicine, etc.

The most common specialization nowadays would be a GP (General Practitioner). These doctors possess a wide specialty that involves treating patients of all ages for different illnesses or injuries. They either work independently or in a clinic.

In this case, Karakura’s doctors aren’t specialized in a certain field, instead, they treat patients no matter what conditions unless surgeons or psychiatrists are better suited to provide treatment.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director
The director is the head of the facility. It is the head’s responsibility to keep track of all the medical equipment, make sure there is enough for the patients, etc. They also assist the newcomers in their positions making sure they are up to date and know their duties and responsibilities when they join the workforce. They make the final decisions and they have the final say on the decisions made within the hospital they hold the reputation of the entire hospital as well as the employees on their shoulders.

Clinical Manager

They are considered the right hand of the Hospital Director, they have the responsibility of overseeing the administrative matters in the hospital also the hiring of new employees, etc.

They also manage the new employees, those who are “trainees” who are training to become a part of the EMS team. They set the newcomers up on everything, assisting them in easing into their roles, and making sure they know what they are doing and how they should do it. They make sure everything is going well and they are confident in their positions.

Clinical Lead
These are the heads of their departments, E.g., Doctors, Psychiatrists, and Surgeons.

They are also the higher-ups who are in charge of administrative issues, e.g., overseeing their subordinates and making sure everything is going as it should

These are people who have been doing their jobs for a long time and have experience, they know their way around their positions. They are known for doing their jobs well and efficiently. They also help a little with the newcomer, interviews, and the internship programs

Head of Department
There is only one Head of Department per every Department, similar to Clinical Leads except they aren’t as involved with administrative duties as the Clinical Leads. Instead, their positions have been earned by displaying the utmost expertise and experience in their respective fields and also are considered to be the most trusted employee of their respective branch.

Surgeons
The role of the surgeons is one of the most important because they undertake major procedures and surgery, to save patients’ lives. There are many different specializations of surgeons, e.g. Neurosurgery, Cardiovascular surgery, as well as General surgery, etc. They are fully trained professionals who can cure conditions that cannot be cured without surgery, they diagnose the conditions that would require the surgery in the first place and they provide treatment according to the previous procedure they had done, they also follow up with the patient after the surgery to make sure everything is still going well and there are no signs of what we call “post-op complications”.

Doctors
Doctors diagnose and treat medical conditions, disorders, and diseases through the application of their specialized medical skills and knowledge. They are the frontline and are the first point of contact in a patient’s health care and they perform basic procedures such as bone fractures, applying splint casts, etc. They also perform routine check-ups as well as prescribe medications. They tend to the issues of the people and they work hard to treat their patients with the utmost care.

Psychiatrists
Other departments may be focused on the patient’s physical health, but psychiatrists are focused on the patient’s mental fitness. They are specialized in diagnosing any mental, behavioral, or emotional abnormalities or issues, to find the proper treatment for such conditions. They help with counseling and therapy for those they professionally feel would benefit from such and they do accurately diagnose mental illnesses and prescribe the proper treatments and would plan a treatment plan to assist those who are diagnosed.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I agree and I acknowledge this fact, though I will strive to prevent any causes to warrant this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I acknowledge this, and I’ve outlined that I will be 100% dedicated to the role, and provide my utmost effort into it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I acknowledge, and I will make it my utmost priority to attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge this. I shall not take things into OOC when dealing with situations. I will deal with them professionally, without breaking any rules, and appropriately.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?

[!]
A picture of a woman in her late twenties would be attached below.

Alina is an Irish-Japanese woman who stands at 5’9”, she has a palish skin tone, and long black-brownish hair that always smelled like roses because of the conditioner she always uses, she always made sure that her hair was in perfect condition, it was just one of the things she was wary of. She had soft facial features that compliment her dark eyes. Her eyes are grey which were on the larger side unlike her brother's, her nose is short with slender eyebrows. She only ever used light makeup, not only since she had natural beauty but because she always disliked those people who overly used cosmetics and makeup to show off, She never wants to be like them, so she doesn't bother putting on too much makeup. She has a slim, slender body shape with toned muscles from her constant routine of running and working out at the gym. Her legs would also be toned with the intensive cardio workout she never strayed from. She’d weigh about 145 pounds so and so, She is usually seen with a reserved expression most of the time. Although she had this expression most of the time, it would have a soft side to it, though not many people would notice that.

She has an edge in her voice as she speaks, continually ****yzing the situation around her, like she's being careful as she speaks. Despite being observed as a cold, reserved person when she speaks, the reality was quite the opposite. Although she rarely opens up to strangers personally, she deeply cares for those she loves and her friends, etc. From her childhood, she’s always been a bold person, but not many people would take the time to know her much.
On the job, she would wear a mature and professional outfit, appropriate for the workplace and formal.
Off the job, she would wear a more casual outfit but still expresses her maturity and age. She didn't wear much jewelry, asides from the necklace that was given to her by her mother on one of her birthdays as a child, and earrings.
Her shoes would just be normal runners or sneakers, with her only wearing heels during formal events or mixers. She was always criticized for her shoe choices but she didn't give much thought into that and didn't let that faze her.

What are they like on and off the job?

On:

She is professional with all the staff members and interacts with them appropriately and friendly. She always loves the opportunity to make friends, if they are willing to give her a chance. On duty, she’d keep topics of conversations strictly work-related but on breaks, etc, she’d always strike the opportunity to get to know her co-workers more. She’s quite confident most of the time when she talks so she makes friends easily. Though sometimes this confidence is considered by people as arrogance and they start to dislike her. Although that is an issue, she tries her best to make new friends and reconcile with people who don't like her. The prospect of making more friends and having a good workplace atmosphere is also one of her priorities.

On patients, it is strictly professional keeping a friendly and open tone while having conversations and talking about diagnosis and procedures, etc. She would keep a calm and positive tone to make the patient feel at ease so she can effectively treat them and make sure they receive the utmost care they can receive at the hospital. She would always respect the patients, making sure they feel safe and comfortable while they are being treated.

She always wants to deliver the best care to her patients and wants to help them, in any way possible.

Off:

When she is alone, she is usually quiet, she doesn’t interrupt anyone or goes to bother anyone. She has a few things she likes to do with friends, but usually, she loves going to a quiet forest or stream/river and likes to listen to the calming sounds of nature while reading one of her favorite books, which is her way of relaxing.

With people she trusts and knows very well, she’d open up quite quickly, sharing her interests, talking, going out, etc. She loves doing new things with her friends, having fun with them, and enjoying the time spent.

When she’s around people she doesn’t know as well, she’d try to become more friendly and try to get to know them better. But she can become closed off and slightly distant if the people haven’t been reciprocating the friendship vibes. She would just hang around them, not talking that much. Even still, around strangers, she makes sure to help anyone out in need, as of now she's never refused any help that anyone has asked of her whether she knew them or they were strangers to her. Although not famous for her kindness, she was kind, even if no one took the time to notice that.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Alina tries to get along with all of her co-workers, she always strives to make conversation and tries to say hello to them, when she runs into them outside work. She would love to make good friends on the EMS team. She would try to offer help to everyone and would accept it if offered as well.
She does have some hardships when making friends and adapting to the social code, due to her childhood experiences and other factors, but she always strives to not let this become an issue.
Her general outlook on her co-workers would be to ascertain whether or not she'd be able to make acquaintances with them or not, of course, she'd always be very wary when she's interacting with them for the first few days, but with time, that would pass.

As for plans, she’s not been thinking too far into it outside her studies, mainly just to continue working, giving what she can. Her priority would be to provide for her friends and family, maybe moving into a bigger apartment with some relatives. Maybe find someone who shares the same things as her. She would keep improving her knowledge, working on her skills so she can become better in the field and continue to deliver the best that she can for her patients

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

She has slight shortsightedness which is estimated to be of a -0.5 measurement on both eyes, which is why she carries her glasses in her pocket at all times, but it is not a requirement.

When she was young, she was diagnosed with anxiety at a young age, but no one noticed due to her hiding it. Currently, she’s never gotten any anxiety attacks in the past few years, so it would be safe to say that that phase has passed.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Alina K. Ichimori was born on January 4th, 1995 on a Wednesday, in Osaka, Japan. She lived with her mother who is from Osaka, and her father who was Irish in ethnicity. She was the eldest child, having a little brother named Ren. He is currently turning about 22 years old and he is currently in college. While Alina might still be on ‘okay’ terms with their family, Ren wasn’t on any terms with them, usually not going to visit for holidays such as Christmas, etc. He had always stayed away from family gatherings, but he was close to Alina, and so was she to him. They were pretty close, right back when they were kids, and nothing could separate them even to this day.

Continuing, The family lived in Osaka for about 7 years in a small homely house, they all loved the house, the smell of the cherry blossoms in the summer, and the beautiful stream that was right beside their house. She and Ren used to play for hours on end around the stream with their childhood friends, it is still a deep memory for both of them. Alina mostly used to sit around the stream and listen to the sounds of the river flowing, the wind rustling through the leaves, and the smell of the fresh air outside. She loved watching how nature worked.
One day, her father got a high-ranking promotion that required him to emigrate back to Ireland. Doing so they all moved to Ireland, though her mother wasn’t as enthusiastic as her father was. Yes, he was getting more income than before, but she didn’t want to leave her hometown and her family who lived there in the end, after much deliberation, she moved with them.

Alina and Ren both could hear their parents arguing at night, though it was pretty frequent not all the time. But after some time, their mother caved and the house was peaceful again. She got a job as a nurse in a hospital which inspired Akira to become a Doctor in the first place since her mom would always tell these stories about how they saved lives and fascinating stories from the hospital that she’s never heard before. Her mother used to bring her to the hospital sometimes, showing her the workplace, once she was able to observe a surgery. Being fascinated with how they saved lives in the Hospital, fueled her desire to become a doctor. Telling her mom what she wanted to be, her mom encouraged her to smile, which made Alina happy.

When they were both about 9 years old, their mother passed away in a motorway accident while driving home back from work, just after Christmas (hence why Ren doesn’t like holidays). Although being rushed to the hospital, it was too late as she had passed from the extent of her injuries. Of course, they were broken up with this news when it happened, and this was a factor in why Alina was diagnosed with anxiety around that time. The happenings here are why Alina was so invested in becoming a doctor, she wanted to save people like her Mom, to make sure people didn't lose their loved ones like she lost her mother. Their father had become incredibly distant after her passing with them frequently hearing him talk to himself, apologizing during the nights to no one in particular.

Alina continued her high school years just on her studies, just to achieve her goal of being a doctor so she can make her mom proud of her and get her father to notice her after all this time. She made some good friends that she still talks to today after all the time. She always volunteered for clean-ups, extra-curricular, etc. At this point, she was working a part-time job to save up some money for her expenses later on in life, with her father continuing his job but with him not talking to either Ren or herself. Without her mother, he spent most of his time at work and not at home, avoiding them. He never told them the exact reason why he was

She pursued forth in college, after which she went forth with pursuing her medical degree, working hard, in late-night study sessions to achieve her goal of becoming a doctor. The different types of work and positions always fascinated her, with the different illnesses, injuries, diseases, and ways to cure them. This made it interesting to find ways to solve the problems and discover the, which makes learning easy for her because it was fun and fascinating. At some point, the stuff became natural to her, she was amended on her grades and her efforts throughout her time there.

Continuing with her life, she sped through her studies, breaking through her roadblocks and overcoming the hurdles she was faced with, and eventually, she graduated with honors. Though being happy with her current achievements, she didn't let herself get too excited because she had a lot of studies and effort to go through, before she could become a doctor.

Finally, it’s been many years since the start of her life. She has achieved gotten her degrees and specialization and she is finally happy with where she is and what she has achieved along the way. She is striving to be the best she can be in every way and she is almost on her way to getting what she worked hard for. Her father is still pretty distant but he has started talking to her, which made her a little happy since it was finally an improvement, even after all this time had passed. Unfortunately, Ren isn’t as forgiving as she was and so he still holds a grudge against their father. Ren is going for the same career path as her and is currently pursuing his degree in college. The fact that her little brother looked up to her as a role model and wanted to follow in her footsteps made her smile, and it is with that smile that she always walks around nowadays

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Alina I. Etsuko

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Alina

Characters Preferred Name:
Dr.Alina, Alina

Characters Age:
28 (DOB: January 4th, 1994)

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters’ Religious Domination:
Non-religious

Characters’ Marital Status:
Single, Unmarried

Characters Nationality:
Irish-Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Two years of Hematology
One year Residency/Internship in a recognized hospital

Working Experience(s):
Enrolled in the Internship and Volunteers Programme at the WHO during the summer (2014)
One year working as a Resident/Intern at an accredited hospital for her MD. (2018)

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Medicine(MBBS)
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Master of Science in Hematology(MSc)
Year of Graduation:
High School:
Undergraduate/Bachelor:
Doctor of Medicine:
Master of Science

Major(s):
Medicine, Hematology

Minor(s):

-

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Fluent in French

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 240
Administrator
Black Market Lead
Media Team
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and congratulations on being accepted into the faction. Please refer to the Emergency discord for more information upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread