players online

Doctor Application | MrEngaged

luvkaiix

Level 34

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
MrEngaged

Previous bans:
Malicious Behaviour, this was a miscommunicated error between myself and many other people regarding my ‘relationship status’ with a ‘minor’ who is now permanently banned from SRP. I appealed the ban and it was accepted.

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity on the server is rather decent as of lately. I’m online for roughly 8hrs a day while my fiancé is at work. In total, my active hours are usually around 12-15hrs a day until I go to bed, or unless I have to work OOCly.

Which time zone are you in?:
GMT+8 | Western Australian Standard Time

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
I do, however, forums won’t allow the fonts my username has so I wouldn’t know how to add it… I however am already in the Emergency Discord if that helps! I have put a screenshot of my discord at the end of this application!

Do you have a microphone?:
I do, indeed! However, I don’t really join VCs much unless I absolutely need to.

List your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED

x1 Service Dog

x11 Language Applications
x1 KPD
x2 College
x1 Student Council
x2 School Employee
x4 Teacher
x2 Professor
x1 EMS

x1 Authorisation Application

DENIED
x2 KPD

x4 EMS
x1 College
x2 Student Council
x1 School Employee
x3 Shopkeeper
x3 Language Applications

x3 Staff Applications

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
My experience with detailRP is still improving to this day, however, I have been on EMS before and I’m currently on the HS Track team, which also needs detailRP to participate in the team. I believe I am quite experienced with detailRP. I was on the EMS team for roughly around 3 months with a rough total of 175 or more quotas, before I resigned due to personal reasons.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation for re-applying for EMS is to continue my experience in MedicalRP. I have always been interested in MedicalRP but was never quite able to re-join the staff team. Recently, I have become friends with a member of my tailoring server and have also come to know that she is also part of the EMS team, which is what encouraged me to reapply for EMS, even if it’s in a position in which I have been in previously, which will help me as I would have had previous training in that area! Of course, I will have to learn new things as more things would have come about since my time in the EMS job role.

I believe I can benefit the current team with my activity towards the server and my drive to work. I have done numerous jobs on SchoolRP and bring loads of experience. In the past, I have worked as a doctor for the EMS team, as a college professor teaching law, and once teaching History. I have also worked as a high school history teacher, PE teacher, Science teacher, school receptionist, librarian, and KPD cadet.

I am on discord as well as SRP the majority of the day meaning I would be available for patients during times no other hospital staff is able to be online, due to being an Australian citizen outside of SRP.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
The role in which I am applying for today is the role of a Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role of a doctor takes a lot of responsibility since they are incredibly important individuals when it comes to the hospital. One of the main reasons this job is so hard is all the different illnesses one may have to deal with. No two cases will ever be the same as well. his position should be seen as a more serious one than anything, seeing as they are responsible for their patients well being. However this role is not just about taking care of patients and their injuries, a doctor's role is so much more than that.

A doctor may also need communicational skills to speak with their patients and solve anything else that they may need. Doctors examine patients and check their medical history, illness, injuries, and treatments they’ve received. Doctors are able to prescribe patients the medication that they need along with any items such as crutches.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director
⌭ | The director is the owner of the hospital. They are in charge of all hiring positions, making sure all staff are trained and the right people are promoted to any higher-up positions. The director is also in charge of getting stuck in when it is needed. This role is the most important job of them all.

Clinical Manager
⌭ | The clinical manager is the co-owner of the hospital. Their role is to help and assist the Director in hiring new staff and releasing staff members when necessary.

⌭ | Training existing employees in any new policies, procedures, or standards to be implemented across the entire clinic.
⌭ | Assist in paying employees their correct amounts owed.
⌭ | If the Director is for some reason not available, the Clinical Manager is the next person in charge of making sure things are running smoothly.
⌭ | Clinical Managers also manage any of the Clinical Leads and make sure the work they are doing is correct.

Clinical Lead Staff
⌭ | Just like the Clinical Manager, the Clinical Lead looks over employees, except they are focused on a specific department.
⌭ | Their main job is to make sure their designated division does the best that they can.
⌭ | Any issues that transpire within those areas will report to their Clinical Lead.

Head Department Staff
⌭ | Head Department staff are the Clinical Leads second hands. They help the CLs with anything that they may need help with, this includes;
: Marking Quotas
: Making sure all information given to employees is correct
: Training any new staff

Attending Staff
⌭ | Attending staff are staff who have been trained in all areas of their specified position. They help HDs train any trainees and make sure the trainees have been trained properly before they take their tests.

Surgeon
⌭ | Surgeons are the highest level a doctor can achieve. They must go through rigorous schooling as well as experience to complete their job to the best of their abilities.
⌭ | Any major injuries that require surgery or otherwise serious operations will be dealt with by them.

Doctor
⌭ | These staffs are in charge of regular patient care. When someone needs a check-up, has broken bones, or is just ill they will go to the doctor.
⌭ | They are required to go through Med School as well as a few years of residency to be able to legally practice. Although they don’t perform major surgery their job is just as important.

Psychiatrist
⌭ | Psychiatrists are those who take care of the mental health of patients.
⌭ | They specialize in different types of therapy as well as different mental disorders or illnesses. Their main job is to talk through their patients' darkest demons and direct them on a path to recovery.
⌭ | They are able to prescribe medication if need be and have medical degrees.
⌭ | A psychiatrist's job is just as important as any other hospital worker.

Trainees
⌭ | Trainees are newly brought on staff, who have not yet gone through their exams to become an official staff members. They have little to no authorization when it comes to the pharmacy and being allowed off duty.
⌭ | A trainee is to remain inside the hospital at all times unless they are the only ones online when a call is made.

⌭ | A trainee is allowed to patrol, as long as they are with a trained employee, and it is for learning experiences.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do, and I accept it.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge that yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I agree to attend all training whilst I am online and if I can make it to training when I am not currently online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I am aware of the difference between the two. I can assure you that IC situations and training will remain strictly ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

Tell us about your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?
Appearance: In front of you stands a tall, 6'5 male that weighed around 151lbs, it was visible by the male's muscles he had been working out and could be spotted in the gym multiple times. The male would have brunette hair along with a dark red streak. He had bright blue eyes with a slightly visible scar just under his right eye. It was quite noticeable when looking at his arms, the male had blue flames tattooed all over them on both sides.

He's friendly to those he's close to and professional to the rest. He often can be seen as the quiet type due to his rather introverted nature. Most of the time Chaisai is instead engrossed in one of his favorite books. His drive to learn fuels everything he does in his life.

What are they like on and off the job?
Whilst Chaisai is on duty, he is quite stern and strict. He believes in getting the job done before conversing with his co-workers or friends. Chaisai is very patient and kind towards his fellow co-workers and his patients. During his shift, Chaisai would be extremely professional. His first priority would always be his patients, ready to do whatever was needed to help them. You would never see him stop working as he's known to be a workaholic. He tries his best to create a peaceful work environment for everyone around him, giving a smile from across the halls.

While off the job he is less professional but still stern and still would be somewhat 'stone cold' but while he's off the job you would have his full attention and he would seem to be more friendly towards people in the most kind of way possible. He tries his best to interact with other people to find what the meaning of fun is. On and off the job he expects to receive respect for it to be returned.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Outlook: Chaisai keeps up a professional outlook on the job while still being able to have some form of a laid-back casual attitude when appropriate. While Chaisai may have a hard time making friends and getting along with new people he will always attempt to get along with them. He has his favourite co-workers and his disliked co-workers, though he would never say it to their faces to make sure he doesn’t hurt their feelings. He often hangs out with his favourite co-workers if they have the same shift as him.

Plans: His current plans for the future mainly focus on his career in medicine. His passion lies in the ability to help people, and therefore his dream job is to become some sort of doctor or medical staff. For the foreseeable future, he hopes to work in the medical field until he is either too old to continue or finds another area of his life to focus on. He does not have any current future plans as he usually thinks only about the present and doesn't think about what comes in the future. If he was to retire, he would probably start to tick off the final tasks on his bucket list before passing.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Nil.

BACKSTORY
Chaisai was born into a small family in Chiang Mai, Thailand in 1984, where he resided for most of his childhood and teenage years. He was born into a family of 2 younger siblings, a twin brother, and his parents. Throughout his childhood, he was very protective of his siblings, which made their relationship very close. Chaisai was a very active and happy child, he would brighten up any room he entered just with his sweet presence and his laugh. His laugh was a contagious one from childhood, making everyone around him smile and laugh too. When Chaisai was around 8 years old, he joined the school football team, entering school tournaments and showing up to every practice. He of course got hurt many times, even breaking a few bones every now and then due to the roughness of the games. By the time he was 12, he became School Football Captain. He was in charge of teaching his teammates any new drills and lineups alongside the coach, which just so happened to be his father. Chaisai and Sonchai were both A+ students, passing all their exams and tests.

Chaisai’s mother found out that she had a heart condition soon after his youngest brother was born in 1998 and had started to mostly stay at home in her bed, resting. Throughout his childhood, Chaisai and Sonchai would always be taking care of their mother, even sleeping at night with her in case of an emergency. As the boys got older they both started to spend more time outside with their friends which meant that they would have less time at home with their parents and siblings. In 2017, Chaisai’s mother passed away as she was trying her best to battle the condition, whilst Chaisai was away on at a football tournament. When Chaisai’s father passed on this news to him, he went into shock and denial. He couldn’t believe that his mother was gone, that he would never be able to lay in her arms again, that he would never be able to talk to her and see her again. Chaisai instantly felt a huge wave of regret wash over him, ruining the rest of his time at the tournament, and causing them to lose. When Chaisai went back home, he ran into his twin brother’s arms, still in disbelief.

Over time, they all got used to the new way of living without their mother. Chaisai started to learn the guitar at the music club at school, as a way to distract himself from everything that had happened in his life. He managed to compose a song of his own, dedicated to his mother which he played 3 years later at the high school graduation ceremony. Throughout his high school life, Chaisai was a very studious and calm young man. The young male took an interest in medical studies during his science/biology class. They were being taught about how the heart works, what the heart does, and why it’s important. This gives Chaisai a strong idea of one day becoming a doctor in hopes to prevent anyone from suffering what his mother suffered. Due to his mother passing away to an illness, he felt guilty for not being able to help, or not being able to do enough, this caused him to think no one deserves this kind of pain, and wanted to prevent this and help other people in ways he couldn't. This gave him a lot of motivation for future goals as a doctor. Such as curing patients with kids.

Once Chaisai had finished high school, he took a years-long break before moving to Karakura, Japan in 2003, and started applying for a spot at the community college. He, of course, was accepted, seeing as all his records were all A’s and B’s. He continued his passion for football at the local college and soon came to realize that he had a very strong passion for medical work. He had always been of a helpful nature and had been told by many that he would be a great doctor, so it was something that he had always had on his mind as a career option.

When Chaisai finished all the tournaments, he resigned from the football team and picked up Biology courses, Medical courses, and many others. He attended each class that he needed to go to, keeping up his grades and attendance, and not ruining his reputation. In 2006, the year came to an end. He spent 3 years in college, and he majored in Psychology, Chemistry, and Mathematics. He got a Medical Degree and took this as an advantage to seek jobs as a Doctor in the local hospital. He went into Medical School and helped out in child support groups, and worked in a daycare for a little over a year before getting a job at an Elderly Home. He mostly took care of the ones who had memory loss, depression, or any physical injuries that required physical therapy. Eventually, Chaisai resigned in 2010 and studied harder than ever before, shortly after; applying at the Local Community Hospital in hopes he would soon become what he always wished for when his mother passed; a Doctor.

Characters Full Name:
Chaisai Singto
Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.
Characters Given Name(s):
Chaisai, Chai, Chase, “Mr. Singto”
Characters Preferred Name:
Chaisai Singto
Characters Age:
I am 38 years of age, and I was born on 1st March 1984
Characters Gender:
Male
Characters' Religious Domination:
I have no religion.
Characters' Marital Status:
I am currently single as I have been more focused on myself and my work.
Characters Nationality:
I was born and raised in Thailand. My mother and father, are also Thai.

Years of Residency:
I have 12 years of residency within other hospitals.
Working Experience(s):
I have 15 years of experience, working between aged facilities and medical centers.
Academic Degree:
Chaisai has a Doctorate degree.
Year of Graduation:
High School Graduation: 2002

College Graduation: 2006
Med School Graduation: 2013
Major(s):
I have received a degree in Psychology, Chemistry, and Math
Minor(s):
I have received a degree in Biology
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:

N/A
Extra Information!
I have five accounts in total, they are:
dynkai | Grade-12 | Swim-Captain
atdyn | Receptionist
nydaik_sti | College B
KNRD_ | Dog
MrEngaged | Grade-12 (account I am applying with!)

My Discord:
1661069232223.png

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 240
Administrator
Black Market Lead
Media Team
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however I've decided to deny this application. Feel free to try again at any point.​

Users who are viewing this thread