Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Nabi2000

What is your discord username?

itsnabi2000

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm new to the server, but I'm enthusiastic about roleplaying and engaging with the community. I plan to be an active and dedicated member, especially in my role as a doctor.

What is your timezone?:

CET - West EU.

List your current and past applications:

None. I chose to apply for the hospital because I enjoy helping people.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I have roleplayed on other Minecraft Servers which were all medieval-related, I have also experience with Roblox roleplaying, but that community be toxic so I focused on Minecraft instead!

What is your motivation for applying?

I love roleplaying as the helpful/mysterious character and since I can be a doctor, I'd enjoy helping people and adding more to the mystery. I have worked ina hospital environment before so I'm used to it!

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor, if there is no spot open then I'll gladly take on Psychiatrist.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

In real life I worked in a hospital as a cleaner, I stood in several departments and got to see what it was like. Every day was a new chapter for me. I have seen how they handle patients, appointments, medicine and overall the safety of the hospital.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

I understand

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I agree.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Alex Mitchell

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Male / He/Him.

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor.

Character’s Nationality:

Caucasian.

Character’s Marital Status:

Single and alone.

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Atheist.

Character’s Spoken Languages:

English.

Backstory (100+ Words)

Dr. Alex Mitchell hails from a small town in Ohio born in April 2000, where he discovered his passion for medicine at an early age. Growing up, he spent countless hours volunteering at the local clinic and studying diligently to achieve his dream of becoming a doctor. His dedication paid off when he earned his medical degree at the age of 25. Driven by a desire to help others, he decided to apply to become a doctor to help people. He's known for his unwavering commitment and caring demeanour, always putting his patients' well-being first.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Dr. Mitchell specializes in emergency medicine. His decision was influenced by his desire to make a direct impact on patients' lives during critical moments, often found in emergency situations. He also enjoys doing regular practice and connecting with his regular patients.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

He completed his medical residency at a prestigious urban hospital where he gained experience in various medical fields, honing his skills and knowledge.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Yes, Dr. Mitchell has worked in a busy urban hospital where he treated a wide range of medical cases, providing him with a solid foundation in patient care.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

After his residency, Dr. Mitchell pursued additional training in trauma care, further enhancing his skills in handling critical medical cases.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

He has tall, athletic build with short, brown hair and a welcoming smile. His unique feature is a pair of piercing blue eyes that reflect his compassion and determination. He often wears a white coat and carries a stethoscope.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, Dr. Mitchell is a dedicated and focused professional, known for his calm under pressure. Off duty, he enjoys reading medical literature, spending time outdoors, and volunteering in his free time.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

He enjoys team work, but can perfectly work alone.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Dr. Mitchell aims to continually improve his medical expertise, possibly specializing further in the future, and provide the best care possible to his community's residents.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Dr. Mitchell is generally well-liked and respected by his peers and patients for his dedication and compassionate care. However, he sometimes feels he could do even more to help those in need, which drives his motivation to excel as a doctor.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread