Rook

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
RookB4

What is your discord username?
swallowawhale

Describe your activity on the server:
I am regularly on the server, but my time is mainly spent working on attributes, dealing with auction house, or just sitting around.

What is your timezone?:
Mountain Standard

List your current and past applications:
I have applied to be a Black Market Dealer, but was denied because there were better options.

List your current roles on the server:
Student, Grade-12

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I've been playing on the server for around a year now, and have dealt with gangrp before, as well as my fair share of hospital visits. I've also lightly studied the rulebook for the server, so I understand how the roleplay for the server is supposed to run, as well as how it actually runs.

What is your motivation for applying?
It would work perfectly for my character, since he's been left without help during times where he was majorly or almost fatally injured, so him as a doctor would make sense. I also want to impact the server for the better. As of now I'm not very well known, but those who know me don't think badly of me.

Which role are you applying for?
I am applying for the "Doctor" role.
(Doctor or Psychiatrist)

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction? I know that there is a large divide between Doctors and Psychiatrists as far as the type of work done goes, but that happens to be all I know about the different roles themselves. I do know that Doctors do normally work with more minor injuries, and sometimes more major injuries, but the extent of what they do is beyond me.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Koji A. Tsukuyomi

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, he/him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:
Grade-12

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD)

Character’s Nationality: Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Engaged

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese/English

Character Backstory:
After the tragic deaths of his parents, he was told to move to Karakura to live with his uncle at the age of 14. When he arrived on the island, he found that the uncle he was supposed to live with had been presumed dead. After that, he decided to just live in Karakura, and ended up having his fair share of troubles. On his third day of living on the island, he was pushed off the top of the lighthouse, resulting in the shattering of the bones in his lower body, as well as hole in his side. He almost died of blood loss, and was knocked unconscious from the pain and the fall. He later crawled to his home, making a pair of assisting devices for his legs, allowing them to heal gradually while still being able to walk. The reason he didn't head to the hospital was his lack of knowledge of the island, including the location of the hospital, and not knowing that the stay at the hospital was free. After that, he stayed out of trouble, only getting hurt once before his legs healed. While working on some mechanics for his home made prosthetics, he forgot to connect the cooling system before testing the machine, resulting in an explosion. Luckily, he walked out with only a major burn on his right forearm, and no further injury from the accident. This he also treated on his own. After that, there wasn't much that happened. He got a girlfriend, later got engaged, and got a better apartment. However, while taking a walk in the rain, he was struck by lightning, which knocked him out immediately, as well as burning a good portion of his face and upper body as well as cutting him along his viens due to the imense amount of electricity flowing through him at the time. He later woke up and went to the hospital to get it treated. And now is the present day, not doing much but studying and training.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
Emergency Medicine. He works well under pressure, as well as having some knowledge of advanced first-aid. He also wants to keep people from hurt due to a lack of available EMS or inability to get to the hospital, just like what happened to him.
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found here)

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school? Emergency Medicine

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He does not.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
He stands at a height of 5'9", with a lean frame but definitely has muscle. He is rather scarred, having a burn scar stretching from his right hand pas his right elbow, as well as a lightning scar going from the right side of his forehead, down across the bridge of his nose, and going down his face, and spreading across his back and left shoulder. He has deep, emerald green eyes and wavy blackish-red hair that is cut semi-short, normally in a sort of Korean style, since his fiancée does his hair for him. He has kind eyes, despite his intimidating figure, as well as a gentle smile.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Sarcastic, but kind while off duty and friendly yet joking when on duty. Unless in a serious situation, he likes to crack jokes.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
He works better when assisted, but can do well on his own as well.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Getting married. That's about it.

6Pancake

Level 261
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the faction. However, we have decided to deny your application, this is due to the following reasons:
Often times, we have to deny good applications as there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation, application detail, and much more.

Nonetheless, we encourage you to re-apply at a later date and keep an eye on Karakura Emergency #announcements for future waves. Additionally, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any further applications and improve your chances in future waves:
One of the main ways to impress the higher-up team is by including detail in your application.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. Any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread