Z0mbi3chan
Rich
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

IGN (In-Game Name):
Z0mbi3chan

What is your discord username?
.sircat

Describe your activity on the server:
As of current I have no duties outside of SchoolRP which causes me to have a lot of free time on my hands so I'm almost always free if not busy with watching over my two todler sisters which I usually have to do around breakfast, lunch and afterwards dinner which can be around 7-8PM. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say about 9.5/10.

What is your timezone?:
CST

List your current and past applications:
Professor Application - ACCEPTED
Russian Application - ACCEPTED
French Application - ACCEPTED

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Within SRP all types of roleplay I currently engage in is FamilyRP and on rare occasions CombactRP. My first ever experiences though almost all happened on Roblox due to their excess amount of roleplay based games on its platform, I mostly spent time in the FNAF and MLP games that I found most interactive and I even created my own small characters for them! Although whenever I'd get my phone taken away I'd end up writing my own little stories in my notebook with plot lines that never really went anywhere. Other than actually being the one to interact in SRP and Roblox I have also watched many Minecraft roleplays like Aphmau’s Phoenix High Series when I was younger and the Camp Karma series. Sometimes I still find myself watching newer series and even re-watch some of my old favorites. Another big youtuber who did loads of MC roleplay was ItsFunneh, both her and Aphmau were huge reasons of why I even was interested in roleplay. Other than Minecraft roleplays on youtube, I also used to play with my LPS and create short videos which I pray to never meet the eyes of anyone I know now.

Another experience I think really helped with my motivation to go for an EMS worker was being apart of the school faculty, more specifically being a professor. As a professor you could host classes, give students detention, interact with other members and even watch over some other classes which I enjoyed! Sometimes I even was able to have a teacher help me out with a interactive class for my students and it went pretty well in my eyes.

What is your motivation for applying?
SchoolRP is an extremely fun and interactive server and I have loved the 1 year spent playing but. . . Things tend to become dull with only being able to either be on college and attend mandatory classes or switch between a 12th grader using the /character system. I've been looking for ways to make things more fun for me and to keep me more busy as I always find myself with free time that I have no clue what to spend it on, so I decided to take a look into the more important roles you are able to apply to and be apart of a faction with interesting characters and wonderful people! I always leaned more towards becoming an EMS worker but I've always shy'd away from it as I felt I wasn't prepared for 24/7 detailrp whenever I'm online, so. . I went for an alternative, that being the [Professor] role! For the few months I've been apart of faction I've realized how de-motivating it is to barely have anyone attend the classes that I've worked hard on for a very fun interactive lesson. With the time of me being a professor I soon enough got bored and decided to create a substitute character for whenever I didn't feel like playing my main which I applied with, this and a heavy influence directed towards my friends in EMS made me re-think my choices of becoming apart of the school faculty. With the things that I have handled I believe that I have had enough experience to test my luck and become a doctor which I think would fit best for me. Being a Professor and having to come up with a new lesson every time I host has been a huge discouragement and I think its time for a change, to be apart of a different faction that in my eyes is easier in many ways for myself.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I am not completely familiar with Hospital Work as I have never quite seen it in action other than going ICly to get treated.
What I know of, to my best knowledge without training is that the Director of the hospital and EMS is Rokku Heddo, the Head Director is Mihne Wells, and the Head Psychiatrist is Sunako Kirishiki there are 4 roles for EMS which include Paramedic, Doctor, Psychiatrist, and for Surgeons people who applied before the role was taken away from others to try and gain from applying. You have to be open to detailrp as most of the time when dealing with surgeries or tending to people with broken limbs, severed arms, or have minor injuries you are accepted to type things out in whole without having too many spelling errors.

Paramedics
This role is a On Field one which means Paramedics get to leave the hospital in order to help people who aren't able to reach the hospital by themselves. Before they pass their exams they can do small things that both Doctors and Psychiatrist can. Paramedics are also able to take phone calls and over hear anything directed to the KPD which I found interesting. Since Paramedics are also on field workers they have access to ambulances and even are able to use a mido which can knock someone out for 5 OOCly minutes.
Doctors
My knowledge on Doctors are more limited due to role changes and also due to the fact that I don't know many people who are currently Doctors in SRP OOCly, but I still know a few things here and there. I hope to learn more if accepted however! The Doctor role was merged with surgeons so they are able to perform surgeries, prescribe medications, and sell other non-prescribed objects at the pharmacy! Being a doctor also means you can give citizens check-ups. Doctors sadly are not on field workers and stay inside the Hospital most of the time. In fact for every new EMS worker they live in the hospital and are called 'Residents' until they pass the exams.
Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist is probably the one EMS role I know the least about except for the basics which are, they can have therapy sessions with citizens and can even host anger management classes although I'm not too sure if they do these anymore, I'd hope so but like I said my knowledge is very limited. Psychiatrists are even able to put people into Solitary Confinement.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I acknowledge this and I will completely understand if it happens.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do understand this and I am prepared to do so.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge this fact and will always try my hardest to make it to every training session.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am not allowed to take ICly things OOCly completely.

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
Llorenç Vincent Petit

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters in Medicine

Character’s Nationality:
Catalonia

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, french

Backstory (100+ Words)

Baby Steps.
Llorenç Vincent Petit, Llorenç for short was born on September 18th, 1990 with only a single mother to raise him. This woman, his mother was Cèlia Montserrat Petit who worked day and night to provide shelter and food for both Llorenç and herself, her managing to work two jobs and even take care of her own son showed her dedication to motherhood and showed Llorenç just how much she did for him. Once Llorenç started elementary school he always listened to the teachers and always turned in his homework on time, he was labeled the "Teachers Pet" as he went far and beyond to help the kind teachers and caretakers who spent their life to teach him things that would ultimately help him grow in knowledge and strength both mentally and physically. Up until high school he finally graduated at the top of his class, straight A's in every subject, science, math, Physical Education and much more. There was Almost nothing in his way of making his dreams of becoming something big, someone important to society to prove to his mother that he would make her proud and succeed in life, making all of her hard work to raise him be worth it in the end.
Losing A Mother.
During Llorenç's time in college, he received a message from his local hospital informing him that his mother had collapsed. Llorenç rushed over to the hospital as quick as he could, asking the doctors and the staff all kinds of questions before one doctor calmed him down and told him that his mother had gotten ill. After this point on, Llorenç's studies would take a drastic tern. Llorenç however never gave up and never stopped working hard for his education, even taking a side job to help out pay for his mothers medical bills. The illness his mother had caught was a unique one, so it wasn't as easy to treat like a simple cold caught from staying outside in the cold for too long, this one was dangerous, specially for Cèlia's age. One day, Llorenç took some time off work to go and visit his mother who was bed ridden, anxiety was high as informed was learned about Cèlia's drop in health. The only thing Cèlia wished for in that moment was to hear her boy talk about what has been going on in college, but as Llorenç was updating his mother about how his life has been in college she closed her eyes as a long beeping noise was heard through out the room. Llorenç froze in fear as doctors rushed into the room, hurrying him out to wait outside. After 9 minutes, one doctor had came out the door to let him know the horrible news. His mother, Cèlia Montserrat Petit, had passed away.
A New Route.
After the harsh battle of dealing with the his mothers death, college, and working a part time job just to keep the home he used to live in as a child, Llorenç managed to graduate from college, more determined than ever to become a professor and teach everyone about the ways of medicine and how to treat your body with care. He taught in the same college that helped him achieve his goal, but it wasn't good enough. He had to make her proud. Llorenç worked his hardest, just like his mother had but this time he had to do it alone. After a meeting with his boss, he was sent to therapy as he was diagnosed with depression. After 3 and a half years of being a qualified professor in Medicine, he was sent off to a isolated island named Karakura to learn about its interesting history and traditions before coming back with a presentation that would give him a promotion of a life time depending on how well it went. Llorenç left his childhood home in order to study at the Island, applying for a substitute professor at the Public College all the while learning about its rich history, making some friends he'd never thought he'd ever meet. During his time at Karakura, he worked endlessly on his presentation, it was unknown to him before arriving here how difficult it was to learn about its history and its traditions.
A Light That Shines.
The deadline for his presentation was soon, and in a mans darkest times there shines a light; That being the Karakura Hospital. After some heavy research Llorenç had finally figured out what to do. Being a professor wasn't going to make the change he needed, the change he wanted to be! It was time for him to move on from teaching and turn to something that would ultimately put all his hard work and his mothers to great use. Llorenç had his eyes fixated on the Hospital and all of the EMS who currently had worked there. They truly were the ones who were actually making a difference, changing lives, saving lives, bringing hope to those in need. Yes! This is what he needed to be! He knew that in his heart, he'd do anything to work at the hospital as a doctor and save lives, just like what the generous people tried to do for his mom and so many others. Nothing would stop Llorenç as he finally found the light in him to make himself proud, his mother proud, and hopefully to bring the light that shined for him to everyone else.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Biochemistry, the studies chemical components and how they affect the body.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Llorenç applied for a residency at Josep Trueta University Hospital. This took him 1 and a half years to accomplish nevertheless he pulled through and managed to finished it perfectly.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Not as of current.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
At the college he used to work at, whenever they were understaffed with the nurses he'd step in and help out but realistically all they ever thought him to do was hand out ice packs, put bandages on bruises and let people take short rests before moving onto their next lesson.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Llorenç is a 5'4 Catalan male, born in the same town and the same place as his mother. His skin color is mixed as it runs in the family as his mothers side of the family was Catalan and his fathers side was Mexican, thus making him half Catalan and half Mexican. Fortunately for Llorenç, he was lucky enough to acquire most of his mother genes which shaped his face beautiful to have soft edges and a youthful look even at the age of 33. Llorenç's eyes would be no different than a walking whirlpool of color that creates an illusion, making you think of a sunset or a warm baked good. In his spare time he goes far and beyond to keep his young, healthy look; going far enough that twice every two weeks he heads over to the local Gym to workout and keep a healthy body as well. Of course any muscle seen on Llorenç would be quite hard to see as he always wears long sleeves that end up covering his arms almost entirely. He doesn't want to seem improper by wearing revealing clothing, except for on rare occasions when he wants to let free, in which case he'll wear a sweater with his shoulder just barely exposed! You'd be considered lucky if you even got to catch a glimpse of it due to how rare the outfit is seen on him.

There almost is never a time where Llorenç looks unkempt or uneasy unless faced with a hostile situation as he always tries his best not to escalate things or make things worse by making big deals out of small things that might upset someone or ruin their day completely. During his time with being a professor he's learned a very special skill, and that is; not losing his temper. Llorenç always speaks in a modest tone, using fancy words to describe what hes feeling and what hes meaning to say as a whole. He never brings up negative things as he feels it can cause a traumatic response from people, so he tends to act up-lifting even if some may find him annoying. He keeps his hair silky and smooth, taking great pride in his outside appearance and would absolute hate that being tarnished just because he woke up with a little case of bed head. In reality, Llorenç just wants to keep a peaceful environment for the people around him and for himself as its seen he always tries to stray away from things that might cause an argument or will agree with someone completely when they sound pretty set in stone with their opinion; however there are some cases where Llorenç's thoughts and opinions reach the surface, although he never means any harm with his words.

Llorenç's voice is a very smooth, calm, and has a very appealing ring to it; almost like a siren with the musical and majestic waves of his vocal cords. If you listen to him ramble on for a few minutes, its noticed that when he speaks in Japanese some of it may seem a little off, although he has practiced it almost daily there are rare occurrence where he may stumble over his words and have them be replaced by a Catalan accent that accidentally slips through while speaking. With his kind gaze and remorseful voice he would always calm people down when in need, always trying his best and always learning better ways to help deal with human emotions even if they can be confusing for him or for other people. Even if he has a warm look in his eyes, there can be sometimes where he is caught staring at people, ****yzing their physical stature and the unique face shapes and hair everyone has.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856463320834637858/1160411647953879110/image.png?ex=65349090&is=65221b90&hm=6ea8f2270e7689a5117da2765e68a080af356a8af3eb248e712b5112cf5a4e92&
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1113135638628286506/1154886881192972419/LORRRYYMWAHMWAH.png?ex=6532ec39&is=65207739&hm=08dd6604862a815f44247c15012787ce1db8d980e01fb55e9a4e8329fe50b91c&

Base created by me, art made by Ghostlykisses

How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty Llorenç always keeps calm, sometimes participating in small breathing exercises to help him stay refined and keep any un-wanted stress out of him as that can sometimes lead to a disaster in the work place. He doesn't seem as authoritative when spoken to normally, however when someone is causing a disturbance or isn't listening to staff he tends to become more stern to show that he means it when whoever is goofing around may get in serious trouble; although he'd hate for things to get like that as that's just not as how he wants to be seen. When work hours are upon him he tends to alter the way in how he speaks in order for people to understand him better and to get things across the first time without having to repeat himself. He makes sure to keep himself focused on his work, of course if there is nothing going on or anything big happening his mind may tend to wander, but not to an extent of full on spacing off. He always keeps an ear out just in case someone needs him or encase someone is asking for help.

Off Duty Llorenç always wanders around the city as he takes notes on how people interact, sometimes going a little too far with trying to fit to the culture Japan has with the bowing to others. He always keeps a mindful state of how he interacts with others as he also talks in a more refined way, always using some fancy words that might not make complete sense to others. When away from work he can be seen as clumsy as sometimes he may forget his umbrella and end up getting drenched in downpour or by more simple things that could catch him off guard and make him lose focus and balance and end up dropping something hes holding or even himself. He takes his off duty hours as a time to relax, his guard usually being put down most of the time as he doesn't have to listen too closely with his surroundings or that he doesn't have to act as professional as he does when hes on duty.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
On certain days Llorenç finds himself better working with others, as having people around to help makes everything easier and helps with the work load that he might have to do if ended up working alone. However their are some times when he is able to function better without as many people, like if he was prescribing a medication, or more simple things like that. However if there is anything that would be deemed difficult in Llorenç's eyes he'd most likely always ask for help to make sure things go smoothly.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Llorenç plans to spend almost the rest of his life or a good majority of it working at the Hospital. He wants to be someone people can remember and who they can go to when they need help. Its what he aspires to be and to do and it's what he will achieve. Even if Llorenç is put through many department changes, meets rude citizens while hes trying to work or has a stressful day he'll still show up for work the next day with the same positive mind set. Saving peoples lives is all Llorenç could dream of doing, and he will work his hardest to help anyone who walks through the doors of the Karakura Hospital.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
In the eyes of others with a first glance Llorenç is perceived as a lively man with a beautiful complexion an extravagant personality with huge dreams, maybe too big of dreams. He is also perceived as a well put together, average 33 year old man who would have a wife, kids, and stuff like that but that couldn't be farther from the truth. After working with Llorenç some have come up with a thought that Llorenç may tend to be a bit of a push over at some times and is easily gullible to some extent, although this can be proven wrong in many ways. Llorenç is a very smart individual and some may agree on that and even put that together with his character; but fooling him would be a little bit of a challenge to most. As far as strangers go, he tends to be a little bit secretive at some times and that is what may make people more interested in him and his character.

As for Llorenç himself, he perceives him as a run of the mill citizen, no different from anyone else. He expresses himself with his clothing, all with a muted color as he doesn't often wear bright vibrant colors which helps fuel his delusion of him just being a normal human like everyone else in the world. No difference right? Nevertheless he is very aware of how he acts near people and can sometimes be very cautious about how he talks, speaks, or even greets someone. Respect is essential to him to be able to feel good throughout the day, and imagining himself as an improper or rude person would be his worst nightmare.

Note: If I am accepted I will be quitting as a professor in favor to work as a doctor.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread