Ahimotu
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Focuzo

How old are you?:
I'm 14.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
Yes.. Unfortunately- But they're very very old.
I've got banned 5 times, I'll list them down here. I don't remember in which months I was banned.
FailRP: 2 days (Late 2017)
Metagame: 5 hours (Early 2018)
FailRP / AvoidRP: 14 days (Early 2018)
RDM: 1 day (Late 2018)
Lying to a Player in LOOC: 2 days (Middle January 2019)

What country are you from?:
Italy

Do you have Discord?:
Yes, it's bub#6797

How long have you played the server for?:
Almost 3 years.

List your current and past applications:
2x Italian Application (Denied)
Italian Application (Accepted)
2x Korean Application (Accepted)
Russian Application (Accepted)
College Application (Accepted)
3x Police Application (Denied)
Police Application (Accepted)
Sous-Chef Application (Accepted)
I'd send the links, but unfortunately I applied on my main and I lost the password and e-mail for that forum account and I had to create an alternate forum account.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for this role, it's because I'm pointing on something different. Another motivation, was because I already used to work for Berttie, and I remember it was very funny, and now I'm applying for Doctor because I know it might be an interesting role to play.
I honestly like being someone that helps other people.
I think this is one of the many roles that there are on SchoolRP that might fit for me, I think I'd do my job very well, if trained correctly.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Medical practice is a treatment for the patients, apart from their race, gender, religion or what they've done, they all have the same treatment, which is very important to keep in every hospital/clinic. The Nurses or Doctors usually watch the patient and usually serve food, drinks and everything they need. They also usually check the patients' blood pressure, or take blood draws depending on the situation the patient is.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
code pink: infant or child abduction
code orange: hazardous material or spill incident
code silver: active shooter
code violet: violent or combative individual
code yellow: disaster
code brown: severe weather
code white: evacuation
code green: emergency activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, of course, I do, I'm usually active, if I'm inactive it might be for IRL issues.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I do. I'm planning on becoming a 25 years old Doctor.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?

He's most of the time serious on duty, as he wouldn't have much to say with his colleagues, he's calm and is rarely rude to anyone when he's on duty. Off duty, he might sometimes act weird, but he's not immature or anything, he sometimes jokes around with friends just to have some fun. He doesn't like excessive immaturity, which makes him lead to get mad rarely, but calms down after some minutes. On duty, he'd always try to be good and not acting immature, as he'd like to show his professionality to the others.

What do they look like?
He'd be a male in his middle 20s stood at 6'0" and weighing around 175lbs, with an athletic build. His hair and eyes would be black, and he'd have a pale skin. You'd usually see him wearing sweaters and trousers, as he doesn't like much suits, he rarely wears suits ( only in important events )

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
No, he doesn't.

What makes your character unique?
What makes him unique is surely his high attention during things, making him remember what he learns easily, if he does an error, and someone makes him notice it, he won't repeat the same error.

Charles Ripper, also known as 'Chalseu' (Korean Name) Ripper, was born on December 3rd, 1994 in Wellington, New Zealand. When he started school, he didn't have problems to study, as he was a very smart guy and learning was really easy to him. After some years, he grew very well and decided to use this intelligence to the medical field. After some years, in 2012 Charles wanted to move in Japan, because most of his family was there, and had a job, and he wanted to try and find a job there too. He wanted his dad Renard to come with him in Japan, so they could meet the other family members too.
Charles and his dad arrived in Japan, all his family members were waiting them at the entrance, after greetings, their family decided to show them the residence, and every building they owned.
After 1 year, Charles decided to apply for the Medical School, where he has been studying for 6 years. After he's got his degree he tried to become a Doctor in a hospital out of town, in Tokyo, exactly, because there was no hospital or clinic inside Karakura, but then, he knew there was a building progress for a clinic/hospital in town, and he decided to wait until then.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Charles Ripper

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Charles

Preferred Name:

Charles

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:
Uh- is not married.

Nationality:
New Zealander / Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:

Working Experience:
My character didn't have any working experience as doctor, but one of my old characters used to be a paramedic in the Happy Pills EMT service owned by Berttie.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biochemistry

Minor(s):
Economics

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Italian, Korean

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

This application was very well structured and made it easy for me to read. You got all the colour codes correct and I acknowledge the fact that you have had previous working experience as a medical personnel on the server. Your help with the hospital itself is greatly appreciated and this is contributing factor towards your application's acceptance. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role on discord:
Berttie#3413.

Users who are viewing this thread