mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Doctor Application

kami

Level 3

IGN:

kamii1 is the alt account I am applying for. My main account is kamiia.

What timezone are you in?:

(CDT)

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:

kami#0007

How long have you been on the server for?:

I have played for a little over 2 years or around that by my memory. I've had massive breaks in between, but overall my playtime on ar/check is a total of 24 days, 9 hours and 30 minutes.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:

N/A

List your past and current applications:

Italian App - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-application.19403/

Portuguese App - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/portuguese-language-application.19498/

French App - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.19741/

What’s your motivation for applying?:

I have enjoyed my time playing as a student, but I want to join an actual workforce. Funny enough I'm quite interested in Doctors ICLy and OOCly as they inspire me to help others medically. I believe that they have a life importance role and can change the lives of others. I've attempted to roleplay as a news-reporter role for quite a while and enjoyed the writing aspect. I am mainly applying to be able to experience a new field and style of roleplay, that being hospital staff. I see myself being able to help others ICly since it'd add a bigger reason for me to come on. Plus, it'd give me a reason to have an important role.

What are you applying for?:

I am currently applying for the position of a doctor.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:

I know the very basics, the doctor being someone who practices medical aspects, working to help citizens well-being and health welfare.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Blue - Medical Emergency

Red - Fire/Smoke

Black - Bomb Threat

Pink - Child abduction

Orange - Incident with a hazardous material

Silver - Active shooter, Hostage

Violet - Aggressive individual

Yellow - Disaster

Brown - Severe weather

White - Evacuation

Green - Emergency evacuation

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am quite aware.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I fully acknowledge the fact that if I'm inactive, I submit myself to be demoted from any position.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:

Although not having any serious experience in the medical field, I know quite a bit about basic medical knowledge. Such as first aid and basic MedicalRP, how to treat an infected wound, general basic knowledge, meaning what drugs I should assign to who and what causes it should be used for. I have also watched several medical shows, causing me to learn about emergency medicines and ER situations. I also know how to treat simple injuries and know how to look after patients after surgery were they need to recover, as well how to fix broken legs by applying a cast on it and doing an x-ray if needed, I am still open to learning more if I accepted.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician - Essentiality the head of the entire hospital, due to giving out pay, and being the most final say in most situations.

Clinical Leads - Each clinical lead is in charge of their department. Monitoring and supervising as needed.

Clinical Managers - Clinical managers are the second hand of the hospital. Serving as direct command under the head-physician, they overseer most of the hospital and report back to the head-physician.

Psychiatrist - In charge of the mental side of patients. Dealing with any part of psychological problems, physically and mentally, such as mental disabilities

Nurse - A nurse’s job includes moving the communication between patients and doctors, passing the information needed, caring for patients, and sometimes medicine.

Doctor - A doctor’s job is to focus on one’s well being and health. They would take care of minor injuries often and administer medication and treatments.

Surgeon - A surgeon is the engineer of the human body. A surgeon is the one who operates on one’s internal and external body assets. For example, doing surgeries to remove and or repair one’s deformities and treat diseases.

How are you like during and off shift?:

My character on the shift is a very serious individual who pays attention to everything and will not get distracted by anything. I will be able to act quickly, brave, polite and knowledgeable, but not limiting myself to only these specific characters. My character will be strict and will follow any rules or orders that would be given to him.

My character, off work, will loosen up around what I consider to be a little sister of mine or any family. Otherwise, I would usually be found wandering around, engaging in a sport or running. On duty, I would act as intended and needed, always keeping a sedate manner, doing my job as intended and serious. Off work, my character would seem to be a genre person. Nice, engaging and easy around, if you understand my words. What I suggest by "easy around" is that anyone would be welcome to come to me.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:

I'd accurately describe my charming personality as a hard wall and soft-hearted. I think others say that I'm an extremely kind person, making jokes that are funny because they are 'unfunny' but when I think they are. After knowing people for a while, I soften up to people who get to know me.

How would you describe your appearance?

I'd adequately describe Angelino as an Italian light-skinned individual. He'd typically stand at an outstanding height of 6 feet and 3 inches. He'd have natural black-hair, half dyed red by his younger sister. He'd have half light gray eyes, with a very lean muscular build due to his involvement with sports. He'd have two medium-sized scars located on both of his arms, followed by a large-scar on his back.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

No, I do not.

Backstory:

Angelino ‘Pluto’ Milanesi was born on April 20th, 1995, in Turin Italy. Angelino was raised with a brother named Luca Milanesi and was raised in an Italian household and for most of his life, he was raised within the Italian community. He had sought different goals and was rather underappreciated for his work ethics. His brother Luca, on the other hand, was given most things, though suffered more. They had both grown up together, and around the age of twelve, he was sent off to Japan, where he has resided since.

He lived with temporary parents, though from time to time he would attempt to run off to find a way to part from the family. He attended Karakura Highschool, in which he would eventually learn Japanese. Years later, he had received news that he and his parents were in a deadly crash, leaving his two parents dead, and his brother just barely alive. He had begged to go and visit. Though he had been unable to receive his wishes. Though once his brother was recovered he was told he would move to Karakura.

This doing so, that would make them both start a new life. Luca and Angelino would then reside there. Luca is being the older brother and Angelino is looking up to him and many things he would copy. Though forever and at last, they were in peace and at home once. From this point on they made it, they are all to do what they want and would be able to do it together.

SECTION 1:

Personal Details

Full Name:

Angelino ‘Pluto’ Milansi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Angelino, Pluto

Preferred Name:

Angelino

Male

Religious Denomination: