mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Surgeon EMS app- CyanRocket

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

CyanRocket

Previous bans:
I have yet to receive any bans from SRP on both this account [my alt] and my main account, CeruleanRocket.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I have recently graduated college, so most of my time is mainly on SRP. I would estimate my hours online are between 6- 9 hours, unless I have stated otherwise! usually my activity consists of detailrp, helping others around the map and having fun with friends.

Which timezone are you in?:
Currently I live In England, so GMT+1

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
ceruleansky#4359

Do you have a microphone?:
I do! I Use a rotation SUDOTACK USB microphone for majority of VC's.

List your current and past applications:
KPD APPLICATION {DENIED} https://schoolrp.net/threads/ceruleanrocket-police-application.50099/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Detail RP Is my more preferred style of roleplay, purely because I like to visualise what exactly characters are doing in the exact moment. With roleplaying, I feel like if you are able to tell a story with it then it makes it much more exciting. This isn't to dishearten those who chose not too, detailrp doesn't need to be a 9 page essay, just as long as everything is taken into account!

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
Since I first joined SRP back in December, I always wanted a character that was apart of a big team of people. Not only does it help me with communicating better with people (I have ASD) But also makes roleplaying more fun when you have a set task at hand. I applied for Akihito, as well as kaku kai and in both scenarios I found myself taking on a caretaker role, even going as far as asking ems workers {Seiren Higuchi, Joe Aberra) to teach my characters first aid and such so I could help out! As fun as it is being able to combatRP, I really enjoy the satisfaction I get when I can say "I saved them" or 'I helped them". I would like to believe I can benefit the team with my serious attitude to learning new things, being active and patient as well as being first aid trained oocly {I am a police cadet in training} as well as understanding the current SRP rules.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for surgeon! I hope I can be a a substantial member to this faction. It also has the best fits my character due to his lore and degrees.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Well, The surgeon, goes through heavy procedures within the medical field, performing surgeries and scans as well as helping those ill. I have many interactions with the ems online, as well as having family members in pharmaceutical occupations who have helped me with my knowledge.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
DIRECTOR:

Has overall responsibility for the operational and clinical management of the hospital. Lead of the overall performance of the hospital including financial sustainability, the emergency medical services, hospital departments, blood banks, clinical teaching services and others
CLINICAL MANAGER:
A clinical manager maintains responsibility for all administrative aspects of a clinical facility. Daily, you might be responsible for onboarding new employees, training existing employees, auditing clinic operations, establishing a budget, reviewing treatment plans, or communicating with executives.
CLINICAL LEAD:
The Clinical Leads manage the nursing and healthcare teams, providing support, development and leadership. Ensuring that care plans are regularly reviewed and updated is an essential part of the role along with practical, clinical care.
ATTENDING SURGEON + SURGEON
The same as a a regular surgeon, helping the injured and ill. they are basically the doctor in charge. The difference between attending and residency is a residency surgeon has yet to complete training! They focus on surgeries, scans, x-rays and making sure patients are fit and healthy to leave.
ATTENDING DOCTOR + DOCTOR
A doctor is tasked with interacting with patients, diagnosing medical problems and successfully treating illness or injury for specifics. However, They can not prescribe a patient with medication.
ATTENDING PSYCHIATRIST + PSYCHIATRIST:
Psychiatrists treat people suffering from mental health problems, including depression, anxiety, addiction and personality disorders. They can also offer help and guidance to help clients cope with bereavement, marital or family problems.
CLINICAL LEADS:
Just like for most large factions, There are Clinical leads to each category. One for surgeons, one for psychiatrists and another for doctors. As a higher position they are tasked with making sure the members of their faculty are well trained and organised, and have a good understanding about code and ethics.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?: of course! anyone who signs up to a hierarchy based faction should always be mindful that a demotion is in order if you break rules or don't live up to expectations.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?: I will do my best in being a valuable asset to the EMS faction. With my activeness on the server, I hope I can prove this to the staff workers.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished? I will most likely be online for all, but again I will state prior if I can not be online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? yes, it is against rules to take an ICLY situation OOCLY. It ruins the momentum of the roleplay and breaks whatever has been built up.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?:
Kei Koyanagi was a 6'8 male, with a natural jet black coloured curls that neatly fell just above his shoulders. He had a noticeable scar that ran from the centre of his cheek, across the tip of his nose bridge and finally ending just before it reached the other centre of his cheek, around 2cm off. His curls where given from his father, but he would try to straighten them out as much as he could. He would have multiple slashes of scars across his body, most of which he hides regularly. A history from his childhood that he would try to hide. His frame was rather muscular, but mainly due to a healthy diet and enjoying his time swimming and going for jogs. On his chest would be a complete tally mark tattoo, signifying the years he spent away from his childhood friend. He would speak Japanese, Russian and Gaelic, his voice would be low and gravely, a face that almost always is accompanied with a smile.

What are they like on and off the job?
Kei was one of the kindest creatures anyone would come across. Having to take care of his brother, a priest who had completely lost his sight. He spent most of his time in Karakura helping him around, doing the best he could in making sure he was kept healthy and safe. His consistent giving nature and bright smile would earn him many friends along the way. His on duty mindset would be a notifiable difference, as he would strict himself to limiting jokes, priding himself on his matureness and level headedness as he knew it was very easy to loose yourself to emotions for this job. Off work he was a rather hyperactive man, always wanting to help and hang out with friends, keeping that friendly smile on to better others day! This of course was only a persona. His deep, intrusive thoughts that he gained as a child after some traumatic events were one's he would desperately try to conceal with his overly happy and giving nature. Kei had discovered a new passion for drawing and art at the young age of 8, even going forward and winning an award from the principle at Karakura high school for his efforts. Additionally, Kei was an enjoyer of exercise, going out for a swim at night and early time jogs just after breakfast. These are usually accompanied by friends, but he enjoys his downtime the most to relax by himself. During his adolescence, he picked up the drums! Though this is a small hidden hobby of his that not many know.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
His main goal is to do at least 5 good deeds a day for people, no matter how small. He always tries to push himself to make one persons day and if he can aim for more, why shouldn't he? He isn't after any sort of higher praise or rank, but to be able to say with confidence that he makes lives better is all he wants in life. As for co-workers he will always view them as family. As I mentioned before, he wants to make friends with the world, this will be especially pushed onto co-workers, hoping to give them a little joy on a serious and mentally draining job.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Kei had an extremely tough childhood. He grew up in the rough ends of Moscow, Russia having been given away by his Japanese family a year after birth. He struggled a lot in the orphanage, and due to this he developed very early on social anxiety and depression. When he turned 6, the orphanage he lived at had an accident, burning it down which lead to him developing a fear to fire, sending him into a state of panic and shakes, often gaining dizzy spells and on extreme occasions, unconsciousness.

Character background:
Kei Koyanagi was first born into the Tachibana family, a set of young, low income Japanese parents who often struggled with supporting one another. Due to many arguments, back and forth between the mother, Yuki Tachibana and Kyo Tachibana the father, they resulted in giving Kei away for adoption. During this stage, a Russian organisation had received word of this announcement, offering to take Kei out of their hands for a very large some of money, one they couldn't afford to turn down. With the offer accepted, Kei was taken away to Moscow, Russia, In a very dangerous district called Solntsevo. He would spend the next 6 years here, being shone out from friendship groups due to being a different race to them. After 6 years of being there, an organised crime group called 'Bratva' ; A organisation thats been around as late as the 80's, crashed the orphanage, setting it on fire and taking its assets. They had taken away 5 of the children to help put out into the slave trade, Kei being one of the chosen 5. The kids were strapped to chairs, locked away from the outside world and nearly starved to death. One day Kei got fed up of the treatment, seeing the people he grew up with, no matter how cruel they were to him, hurt. He had to do something. One early morning, as the Bratva members came in to give them a bowl of water to share, Kei kicked the water up to one of them and soaked him through. He even went far enough to speak up to them, demanding that they were to be let go. For a young, malnourished kid, most of them laughed. Calling him idiotic for even thinking that would work. But the man he had splashed with water grew a wicked smile, applauding him for his bravery. He would pull out a Damascus santoku knife and began slashing away at Kei's body. Luckily, the man wasn't trying to penetrate the skin, instead wanting to leave as many scars on the kid to remind him of who he messed with and then once complete of his torturous methods, he agreed to set them all free under the condition that they never came to Russia again, and were to leave the country immediately.
One by one they were handed 3000₽ [Rubles] and they all scattered across the world. Kei had decided to get as far away from the country as he could afford, travelling all the way to Ireland. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. On his journey, walking aimlessly through endless lands of vast open fields and countryside roads, he came across a old, rustic brewery. He heard screams coming from inside the building, a crimson orange orb of light coming out from the third floor window, smoke escaping the seals. He didn't know what to do, he had no way of contact, he knew he wouldn't understand the language and running in to help wasn't an option so he sat, behind a old, worn down caravan that was stumped on a rock, clearly out of use and waited for someone to leave. After nearly 3 hours of waiting, the cold getting to him having only wearing torn up, thin clothing, he left his hiding place. Walking up towards the tall doors, he braced himself on knocking, lingering his fist above the wooden door when suddenly a girl with deep, blood red hair came rushing out. She looked a year or so younger than him, and she was carrying a young boy both completely covered and dripping blood. The girl's forehead looked to be completely melting and the skin was turning to ****. He never found out why she grabbed his hand and dragged him as far away from the brewery but he couldn't have been more thankful today. She would go on to teaching him English and Gaelic for 3 years, before taking off to South Korea with her brother. Kei on the other hand, after working at a newspaper shop, had finally earned enough money to leave. At the age of 13, He headed straight for the streets of Karakura, Japan where he met with a Blind boy, 5 years younger than he was and was dragged to meet his mother who would then take him under his care, teaching him Japanese as well as learning a lot about how to take care of people and basic first aid. This was something taught to him rather quickly due to the fact his now younger brother was blind and accident prone. After 5 long years of development in Karakura, he finally ran into the red headed woman from Ireland, who had been stabbed in an alleyway on his way home from work. He had taken her up to the shrine, tending to her wound with a gauze, cleaning supplies and a needle and disposable stiches, saving her life. After this moment, the realisation of wanting to save and help as many people that he could had finally settled in with him, with even the young redhead edging him on to go work for the hospital staff.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Kei Koyanagi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr

Characters Given Name(s):
Kei

Characters Preferred Name:
Kei to friends, Mr/Doctor Koyanagi on duty

Characters Age:
28 years old

Characters Gender:
Male, He/Him

Characters Religious Domination:
He is catholic, But doesn't practice his religion. Its more of a comfort to know someone is there for him when he passes. He knew a lot around the religion, with his adoptive brother being a priest

Characters Marital Status:
Single.

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
2 years

Working Experience(s):
Ran many errands in the orphanage such as stitching clothes and cleaning others houses. He also worked at a newspaper shop where he went around to streets and handed the daily paper out to anyone he saw, gaining him customer service and great communicating skills.

Academic Degree:
Medical science

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Human Physiology and Chemistry

Minor(s):
Ethics and Family Sciences (nutrition)

Native Languages:
Russian.

Other Languages:
Japanese, English and Gaelic.

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread