needle

Level 45
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

SCHREUW

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’m on where I can be, the account that I’m applying with was previously occupied as a news-reporter, which I wasn’t very active on. I’m hoping that by getting accepted I’ll be able to increase my activity. I probably get in a minimum of 8 hours weekly.
My main account schreu is the most active of all of my accounts, in second place, needleneeder.

Which timezone are you in?:
MST (GMT-7)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
ndl#7074

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
These are the only notable applications; others are language/authorization applications of which most have been accepted. .

Shop Owner [DENIED] - December 2019
Police [ACCEPTED] - June 2020
Nurse [ACCEPTED] - December 2020
Reporter [ACCEPTED] - July 2021

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Over the past two years I’ve indulged myself into many roleplay experiences. I’ve been a police officer, nurse (for a few weeks), cheerleader, news-reporter and I’m currently a shop owner. Roleplay and writing in general is something I’ve seen as much more than a hobby.
In my spendable spare time I like to write and plan writing projects for the future.
The roleplay I do isn’t extremely detailed, it’s more so focused on the character, what they’re doing and why they’re doing it, not how they’re doing it. That doesn’t mean I’m not trying to improve my detailing abilities, quite the opposite actually. I’ve been avoiding it for a long period of time. I'd rather not have to take minutes to sit and write an action of ten lines in response to a character greeting mine. However I would like to learn to give more detail when appropriate; this is what I hope to achieve by getting accepted.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I previously worked as a nurse, it wasn’t fulfilling my interests but I still think I’d like to be a part of the faction. So, perhaps I’d like to try a different role. My experience on the server may be what makes me a good asset. I’m familiar with plenty of roleplay commands, rules, and have good connections to those who surround this faction.
As much as that helps, settling into the faction upon getting accepted (if this is the case) will become easier for me. I can say that with what’s existing, accepting me may result in a long-lasting member of the faction.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Doctors are those who deal with wound maintenance such as casting, x-ray, and all sorts of medical prescriptions. The role deems you an examiner, always scanning for medical issues during check-ups. Primarily, doctors are there to utilize their knowledge of the process of diagnosis of all sorts of illnesses and physical disorders.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director
Able to perform any medical task, the director is the head of the hospital and as such, they are required to manage paychecks,

Clinical manager
The second highest role, acting as a second-hand for the hospital’s director.

Clinical lead
The third highest position, often given to senior doctors, surgeons, or psychiatrists. Those with this title are obliged to lay down the rules for their departments.

Attending Role ((eg.) Attending Doctor)
The role below clinical lead, they train and act as higher ups over officials and trainees of their department.

Doctor
Able to indulge in a surgical procedure if a surgeon is unavailable, doctors are especially equipped with the ability to prescribe medications (not psychiatrics) and diagnose illness. They are trained to operate x-ray machines and treat broken limbs.

Surgeon
Surgeons are needed much more often in Karakura than you can imagine any other place, they specialize in preciseness, meaning the aid they provide is used under much more serious circumstances.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists are trained especially in neurology. They know how the brain works and how to assist those with behavioural problems as well as professionally approach mental issues.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code red - Fire.

Code yellow - Natural disaster.

Code blue - Medical emergency.

Code white - Evacuation.

• Code black - Bomb threat.

Code brown - Extreme weather.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?:
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?:
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
Yes, I completely understand and discourage this exact behavior myself.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?:

Nothing slows Florence from attempting success, throughout her career as a police-officer, this was heavily remarked as she stayed in her position until her job was fulfilled. However, Florence’s passions are often interchangeable, there’s an odd time that she’ll change course for someone or something she feels strongly about. As far as looks go, Florence is strangely tall. You’d assume that it was Russian genetics.
But she’s not Russian, there’s no point in even hiding it. For the time she’s been around in Japan, her height was very often talked about— and the reason for this is still unknown.

What are they like on and off the job?:
Florence has always been monotonously ambitious, even in minor moments you’ll see that she’s really looking for something big. The woman is a story-teller, for such a young age, Florence has such a vast collection of wisdom and knowledge. One night is all it takes, you’ll never forget about the time she hiked the tallest mountain in Russia.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Florence is as mindless as a rubber chicken when it comes to her colleagues. Through a different perspective you’d assume she just doesn't care about them, but she does. She cares about a lot of people, and caring is what she plans to do for the rest of her years. Settling as a doctor may be the last of Florence’s excitement.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?:
None.

BACKSTORY:
Before Florence Kuznetsov it was only Anette Pederson, sixth of a total of seven children of Marianne and Phillip Pederson. Their home in Poland occupied more than just the children, but several live-in housekeepers. Word got around that Phillip had fallen ill, and before Anette even knew about his diagnosis, her father was hospitalized; later, dead.
Expectedly, you’d be able to realize that Phillip was the breadwinner of the house, with Marianne a mere housewife. The family fell beyond bankruptcy and each of the children were put up for adoption. Most of them were separated, however both Anette and her twin sister Kornelia were sent to the same foster home in Russia, a long way away from their origins.

Both of the girls were then adopted by the same couple and went through two name changes each. Anette was Florence, Kornelia was London. A descendant of war general and his wife, Matvei and Karolina Kuznetsov in Eastern Russia: their parents were exactly like the first. Somehow Florence had experienced two types of the same family. Rich father, lazy mother. London and Florence both bet on how long it would take misfortune to strike again.
Neither was victorious, as the remainder of their childhood was fairly normal. Their previous battle with parental loss left a massive scar on the two’s outlook on life, they were destined to forever be pessimists.
Entering teenagehood, Florence and London soon became aware of a sister-family that they had, located just towns away from where they’d been staying. Matvei and Karolina ordered their family to move to the same town as their cousins, the Popovich family, all of which were aspiring business folk, hungry for success in the form of money.

Throughout Florence’s years alongside her cousins, she came to the realization that she did not wish to spend a life beside that kind of hunger, so it’s still a mystery why she moved to Karakura. Anyways, she spent her years in Japan training to become a police officer, successfully, Florence completed her training and climbed the ranks to police-sergeant. She later met her wife, Inakunaru Inue.

The two spent part of their honeymoon in Russia with Florence’s family. She is just now returning.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Florence Inue-Kuznetsov

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mrs.

Characters Given Name(s):
Not specified

Characters Preferred Name:
Florence

Characters Age:
31 years old.

Characters Gender:
Female.

Characters Religious Domination:
Devoted shinto follower. .

Characters Marital Status:
Married! . . To Inakunaru Inue-Kuznetsov.

Characters Nationality:
Russian.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Four years.

Working Experience(s):
Fitness trainer (Kazan, Russia, 2008)
Police-Corporal (Kazan, Russia, 2012)
Police-Sergeant (Karakura, Japan, 2020)

Academic Degree:
Post-GED, Florence applied to a local university in Rotterdam: Erasmus University. She spent four years there, picking up three minors and a major in criminal psychology. Later moving onto law school, Florence decided this direction wasn’t for her and dropped out months after her enrollment.

Year of Graduation:
Secondary School: 2007
Post-Secondary School: 2009
Law School: incomplete

Major(s):
Criminal psychology and criminal justice.

Minor(s):
Physics, chemistry, forensic science.

Native Languages:
Polish.

Other Languages:
Russian, Japanese.​

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread