IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name):
GayCereal_

RPName of Club Leader:
Akira 'Aki' K. Rose

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
ゲイシリアル#4992

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I have the courage, time, effort and patience to grow my club, ideas like, bonding hangouts, practice, few competitions and more! I'm offering a club that will respect other and possibly tutor willing members in dodgeball!

My activity and motivation on the server proves that I would be a perfect candidate for a club leader, although I may not have been a club leader in any formor clubs, I still wish to prove that I am a worthy candidate for this role.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Dodgeball Club

Your current members RPName & IGN: (minimum of 5)

Akira 'Aki' K. Rose - GayCereal_

-Sora 'Ori' Nishikawa - DuckRP

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

None

What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 Words)

There are many sports club on School Roleplay, Basketball Team, Volleyball Team, Swim Team, Track Team, Football Team, Baseball Team and the Cheer Team yet no dodgeball team? I myself find that dodgeball is a skill to get better at, once I start, I just motivate myself to get better! Many friends of mine have mentioned their ideas for a Dodgeball team yet once the courts had been moved to the middle of the school, no news of a Dodgeball team had come, it came to my attention that many were disappointed, so this motivates me to motivate others to join the Dodgeball team.

What activities and events will your club do?: (Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)
Club membersSchool-wide

Beach Days
Allowing the fellow club members to bond, meet each other and get to know each other! Enjoy the carnival rides and even play volleyball competitions! This bonding activity will hopefully draw more willing people to join the club and join in on the fun!

They will be given the chance to express how they feel about one another and even uncover secrets!
Competitions
This will let the school get a feel of the dodgeball club and get to know the members and even consider joining at the next possible try-outs! it may also promote the club in various ways, either someone immediately wishes to join or they let others know about it.

Tutoring
This will allow fellow Highschool folk to test their likings of the club and get better at it! With the following members permission, they may either train/tutor the person for free or for a small amount of money. (In game)

How could your club benefit the School?:

We can encourage many students to compete in competitions and much much more! Building the reputation of the club and making the school/server more lively! We will encourage people to step out of their comfort zone and try out for the team, help them discover their passions and skills

We bring a unique energy apposing from the current clubs in Karakura, we will encourage others to absorb that energy and join us on SchoolRp.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
Creating fit-times for the majority of the members, and fit some other practice times with the rest of the members, we will plan events, bond, get to know the new members and much, much more!

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Dodgeball Club
Dodgeball will never be revived as a team singular.​
Your current members RPName & IGN: (minimum of 5)

Akira 'Aki' K. Rose - GayCereal_

-Sora 'Ori' Nishikawa - DuckRP

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

None
You lack both members and a club supervisor.
Tutoring
This will allow fellow Highschool folk to test their likings of the club and get better at it! With the following members permission, they may either train/tutor the person for free or for a small amount of money. (In game)
In charging people, your club becomes a service, which should not be a motive or event for owning a club.

The only time clubs will ever be allowed to charge money is at club rushes and for sold goods or mi****mes.​
Beach Days
Allowing the fellow club members to bond, meet each other and get to know each other! Enjoy the carnival rides and even play volleyball competitions! This bonding activity will hopefully draw more willing people to join the club and join in on the fun!

They will be given the chance to express how they feel about one another and even uncover secrets!
You are applying for a dodgeball club, and your events stray from the topic of dodgeball singular

Your answers lack detail and do not convince me this club will draw members towards its scene.
If I may, I would recommend applying for SPORTS CLUB with the existing application format as it has recently become vacant on the rosters and can include the topic you have used in this application, the events will be more varied and wide with all sports included and will hopefully give you more ideas to pitch forward to me in attempts to convince me you will make a good club leader.​

[!]
If you have any questions, DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread