players online

DODGEBALL TEAM

NotNoru

Level 9
IGN: LontraRP
DATE: 2022/10/10
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Dodgeball team to be added.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY? When playing dodgeball people will communicate and interact with others (coaches). One of the most important are that they will develop their social skills.

DarkEclipic

Level 187
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

This has been asked in suggestions before about adding dodgeball teams/more sports. And they have said that they aren't going to be adding any more teams(baising it off past suggestions)

There are unofficial teams floating around

Yonio

Level 330
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+

I doubt another team will be added anytime soon, or at least until the playerbase has grown enough

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

yeah lets fix the current teams before adding more + your two-lines argument for a team does not fill me with confidence

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Playerbase isn't large enough for another team
(This is also like the 5th time I've seen this suggestion)

kustomzero

Level 149
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
This suggestion has already been asked multiple times already. Fortunately, it will be most likely denied. However, you can always make an Unofficial sports team for it, I've seen players make Unofficial FB teams and such.

BearDucky

Level 36
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
It's been requested so much and denied, it used to be a team pretty sure (Idk if it was, but i heard it was at one point?) however it was removed because of how unnecessary it is.

yazure

Level 33
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
-1 (?)
im pretty sure it was already a team but they removed it , and by suggesting and suggesting they will not add it again , but still , if we had more players it wouldve been a cool idea

philbertman42

Level 146
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
There isn't much interest in it, because:
1. It's not a traditional high-school sports team.
2. It's just minecraft snowball fights, which is infinitely less interesting than our custom plugins.

If you'd like to see some community action in the sport, try creating your own team or start up an unofficial league. I think somewhat regular dodgeball events could be a fun diversion every now and again, but it's too small to be hosted by any specific faction on the server.

cho0ii

Level 174
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

From what I've heard, the dodgeball team when it existed was literally lifeless. Let's focus on our current teams and plugins to fix them.

yazure

Level 33
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
There isn't much interest in it, because:
1. It's not a traditional high-school sports team.
2. It's just minecraft snowball fights, which is infinitely less interesting than our custom plugins.

If you'd like to see some community action in the sport, try creating your own team or start up an unofficial league. I think somewhat regular dodgeball events could be a fun diversion every now and again, but it's too small to be hosted by any specific faction on the server.
there are some unofficial teams of dodgeball i think

layzah

Level 50
layzah
layzah
Omega+

The dodgeball team already existed in the past and got removed. If it was removed, they had a reason, so I don't see why it should be brought back.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
The current teams still have issues, let alone adding another team which would result in it being underused.

Lewk

Level 94
x_z
x_z
Omega+
+1/-1

Whooooo Dodgeball personally I'd love it but let us be honest. Even though I did plus one this is purely because I really like the plug-in A LOT. However there is not actually a need for this team right now. As stated by Toto above even if the current teams have issues adding another one would be counter-productive and just end up making progress to improve other teams slower.

Now, as stated by Yonio, and this is the mean reason for it being -1, with the current teams on the server, 100 bobcats team spots and 100 spartan team spots are open... That's 200 total spots on teams when both bobcats and Spartans are combined... that basically means that if we take the daily average players base (lets round it to 300 at one time a day) 2/3 of them could be on a team. This is why I have to agree with Yonio, until the player base grows we sadly can't really have another team.

Also, if you make a volleyball club you could do the exact same thing as a team without the tag! Which is cool and I recommend doing as I would join!

However, you know if for whatever reason it does end up being added I would just like to say big plus one...

imgayforwomen

Level 113
downbadforeilish
downbadforeilish
Notable

The plugin could be fun to play with some friends but like many others said, the team was terrible when it existed and it just shouldn't be brought back.

Users who are viewing this thread