mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Does Your OC Look Like Their Past?

Birdie

Level 13
Is any part of your OC's backstory evident in their appearance?
Or is their appearance a stark contrast to their life experience?

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Akaru was always acting on her guard. Her husk voice hides behind a very sad backsotry of how she was geting beat up.Her fear of being in public area relates to the fact that she is wanted by gang members. Her smell of dried blood is because of the time she bleeded.

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
juleins entire body is just one big piece of the artwork of change

scars, writings, symbols, more than is said in his description

Birdie

Level 13
Is any part of your OC's backstory evident in their appearance?
Or is their appearance a stark contrast to their life experience?
I forgot to answer my own question again:
I think Ava and Scarlet both look pretty different from how they started.

Ava used to be very timid and unsure of herself. She's now more confident and outgoing than she used to be. She's not shy about experimenting with fashion or making new friends anymore.

Scarlet had a very strict upbringing under wealthy parents. Now that she's in Karakura, she looks (and acts) like a typical punk. You wouldn't guess her past from her appearance, but unlike Ava, her appearance reflects how her personality has always been.

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Misha's appearance barely matches up with her past which was traumatic and grim. The most noticeable thing that isn't noticeable that really match her past is the scar/carving on her right hand of an eye that she covers up. Indirectly, her past also caused her to have the personality she does today, being a bit childish and goofy.

Users who are viewing this thread