mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Dog language

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
While I do appreciate the fun of the fact that when you speak in dog that it translates to a bunch of barks and woofs, this is actually not what barking is used for.
Communication between dogs is like many other animals, it is body communication through touch and posture and actions they do not actually have a language. I'm not saying remove the dog language all together as I'm sure that would upset so freaking many people. No I'm just saying maybe make it like every other language where it says "says something in dog" rather than the barking. I know this is me being kinda nit picky and kinda a kill joy. Feel free to disregard this as I am making this post while half asleep lol.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Neutral
I don't really care for the state of this, though I don't feel like it really matters that much. As a CatRPer, the meow thing has made it slightly easier to stand out to humans. AnimalRP isn't very significant on the server anyways though, so the loud barks and meows the languages make allows people to better interact with animals ICly. I know it is meant to be realistic and all, but it's still a Minecraft server and not a real-life simulator. If anything, animals speaking to each other through languages in itself is unrealistic as animals can only communicate through simple movement and smells.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Neutral
I don't really care for the state of this, though I don't feel like it really matters that much. As a CatRPer, the meow thing has made it slightly easier to stand out to humans. AnimalRP isn't very significant on the server anyways though, so the loud barks and meows the languages make allows people to better interact with animals ICly. I know it is meant to be realistic and all, but it's still a Minecraft server and not a real-life simulator. If anything, animals speaking to each other through languages in itself is unrealistic as animals can only communicate through simple movement and smells.
Valid point friend, tired brain is just over here like "hey you know that one thing that has been bothering you, yeah you should say something about that. Tbh I actuallyight delete this thread if I can.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

This was added as a better solution compared with human languages, the update hasn't been fully pushed
CLICK HERE

Users who are viewing this thread