dognapping_

Level 8
dognapping_
dognapping_
Rich

What is your Minecraft username?:
catnapping_

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:

2 Inactive warnings; One for cosmetic abuse about 3-4 months ago and spam in IC chat about 1 month ago.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
Eastern Standard Time (EST/GMT-5)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Auto#6666

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nick-polliweighs-college-application.22611/ College Application - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nick-polliweighs-college-reapplication.22678/ College Application - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ichigos-ukrainian-application.23071/ Ukrainian Application - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ichigos-spanish-application.23072/ Spanish Application - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ichigos-ukrainian-application.23075/ Ukrainian Application - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ichigos-spanish-application.23076/ Spanish Application - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dognapping_s-staff-application.26637/ Staff Application - [Pending]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ichigo-bellerose-language-swap.27611/ Spanish to French Language Swap Application - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/catnapping_s-college-application.27738/ College Application - [Accepted]

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity on the server and forums tends to vary, there isn’t a set schedule I have or a set certain amount of time I spend on each. Though, a rough estimate of how active I am on the server is usually 5-8 hours everyday; sometimes even more. Due to Covid-19, my activity on the server has risen and I believe that I am someone who enjoys putting a lot of dedication and time into SchoolRP. Even after the pandemic does come to an end, I expect and know that I will still put 100% commitment into the server and the people.

As for activity on the forums- I don’t particularly have very much at all to do on them at the moment so i’m not always on them like I am with SchoolRP. I do however frequently check the forums, reread some of my old threads/applications, take a look at other peoples threads as a lot of them interest me- and all around just enjoy spending time reading the things people post. I do believe that recently I have noticed myself becoming fairly active on both SRP and the forums and I think with school out of the way for a while also grows this opportunity for activity.

As I said; even after Covid-19 ends and school does come to a start once again, I plan to manage my time well and to be a very active player.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The Student Council is a team of students- (as stated in the name) who keep order of the school and its people. They make sure that the school is a safe and happy environment for everybody and they moderate the people of it; usually by roaming or monitoring the halls and school grounds and overall making sure the students aren’t misbehaving. Besides just this; they work together as a team and propose new ideas to each other in which they can debate and discuss on to make the school an even better place.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I have always seen the student council and didn’t exactly know what to think of it- though once looking into it after a while it had grabbed my attention. I do believe that the student council is an interesting role as it’s a special role for a special group of individuals. It’s very different from anything I’ve seen in SchoolRP as it’s not a role for students on an athletics team or anything of the sort; but a role for certain students to moderate and keep proper order of the school and the people within it. It’s something that greatly interests me and I now having a new character gives me a lot of motivation for the roleplay experiences I’ll be able to have and being able to try out for this opportunity!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The student council of Karakura do their absolute best at keeping the students of the school in tip-top shape by making sure everybody is following the guidelines and not acting up. They as well do stuff such as share ideas with each other which they think can overall better improve the school and just make sure that everybody is learning and staying in a calm and safe environment.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I believe I have a pretty good worth ethic as I’m somebody who stays on task and can get the job done when needed to be. At times I can be a perfectionist and other times I can not care as much for something; though most of the time I try putting the most dedication into whatever I do and do my best work on it to make sure it reaches my level of expectation and the expectations of others. People being pleased with my work gives me much motivation to keep working more and harder and I know that I’m somebody who is capable of doing just that.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
What interests me most in student council is how different it is from the other roles in the school and the possible roleplay experiences I’ll be able to have within it. I believe being a part of the council is going to be a good step for me in roleplay and as a person as I have never really had an important job in which I had to excessively work hard at everyday. I think doing this will improve on myself as a person and grow me into somebody who will become more mature, a more diligent worker, and overall just a better person in general.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I have had many roleplay experiences. Ever since I have joined the Volleyball team on my other character Ichigo Bellerose, I have met many great people who I very much enjoy roleplaying with. The types of roleplay I enjoy the most is RomanceRP, StudentRP, and FamilyRP if I’m being honest; I love roleplaying with the members of my family as developing close family-like bonds is something I find really cute and enjoyable. StudentRP is fun- especially in SchoolRP as it’s a lot easier to create characters with fun personalities which are different from your own in real life; you are basically unlimited to what you can do with a characters personality and it’s something I like as it’s a lot more fun than being a student in real life. RP overall is just an outlet for me, it’s something fun- something I can express myself with since real life lacks that aspect of feeling unlimited and free. Considering I have been a roleplayer for a few years now, I do believe that I have much experience in it.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Whether or not somebody’s idea is awful, this member is still a person and deserves to be treated with respect. I would tell them that I do not like the idea they presented as nicely as possible and give valid reasoning for it. I’d then see if the other members of the council agree or disagree with my opinion and then go from there. I’d do my utmost best to help assist them with follow up ideas which could possibly add on to theirs to make it better or just simply try forming a new idea that I believe is better. I believe if the majority of people agree on something then it particularly tends to be the correct decision- and if that is the case in a situation, (even if I disagree) I would not let my personal opinions completely take over the chance for a good opportunity.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
In this sort of situation I would deal with it by not reacting negatively towards any other Council members- but rather have everybody share their reasoning and input on it. If I believe and take into consideration for the input they give, then I’d most likely not try to persuade everybody as it’s usually a sign that an idea is not good if the entire group disagrees, As a person, I do love criticism because it gives me the opportunity to improve on myself and without it I don’t think anybody would grow as a person. Though, as a result of this, I would work harder to come up with better ideas that will appeal to everyone's ideals in the future!

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would handle it by attempting to the best of my abilities to keep it as calmly as possible; I would try to simmer down the situation first and have everyone become eased and calm- then telling both sides that arguing over an idea is not going to get us anywhere, telling them that us as a team should rather try taking in the opinions and ideas of everybody- and if that doesn’t solve it then to just think of new ideas which we all can agree on instead of continuous disagreement. As a council member, I believe that having a calm approach to situations is usually necessary, many fights shouldn’t break out within the group- and I plan on keeping it that way.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
What I would do in this kind of situation is to approach said councillor and make sure I knew what they were doing- once finding out I’d most likely tell them to stop the behavior as it can lead to consequence and give the council a bad appearance. However; if they do continue, I would take screenshots and gather valid proof of the situation and report on it to a higher up such as the Vice-President or President of the Council in DMs.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
In this situation I would discuss with the other councillors and see if they shared the same opinion with me and then state mine if I do find that the others agree with my disagreement- though, I’d of course keep it as nicely as possible and make sure that the President knew I was only stating an opinion and then most likely give them ideas on how we could improve on it! Though, if the others do not find any reasoning to disagree with the President- I’d leave my opinion go as I said in one of the previous questions that I believe the majority of agreement tends to be the correct decision.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would try to help this by first figuring out what was the reasoning and cause of said tension/drama and discuss it with the two. I’d notify them how it is negatively affecting their work ethic and how it can lead to a worse situation if continuing. I’d then try to solve the problem with a calm attitude and to keep my maturity. Unfortunately- if it didn’t work out the way I had wanted it then I would go to one of the higher ups such as Council VP or President and have them deal with the situation.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Kosuke Okazaki

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
100-332-631

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Kosuke is a man who comes off quite strict, though at times he’d appear to seem flirtatious towards certain people. While at times he has moments where his flirtatious attitude comes out and he..- well, ‘flirts’ with a student he finds attraction to, he doesn’t tend to let that behavior come out and usually puts out a rather more stern manner. Though his appearance comes off fairly intimidating due to his deep tone and broad build; he very much isn’t like that at all most of the time when he gets to know somebody and is actually quite more of a friendly than serious person; though if he were to be a Councillor, he'd have his behavior come off as more strict towards the public as he feels he needs to keep a stern and intimidating act to have everybody stay in proper order.

Character appearance/attire:

Appearance wise; Kosuke is a very lanky male with brunette brown hair which would be naturally slightly curly- as well as having thick eyebrows. His build would be quite broad as he stood fairly tall at 6’5”, his eyes also being a hazel-ish green. His skin-tone would be fair- white, though slightly tan while usually wearing more comfortable attire such as t-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, sweatpants, jackets- etcetera. He’d usually always be seen wearing earrings- while a scent of a men's cologne would usually follow him as well.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What separates me from other applicants seeking this position is the high motivation and dedication I put into these sorts of things. I know for a fact that I have the proper capabilities of this position and I plan to follow through with whatever I am needed to do. I am extremely active- meaning I will be on my character a lot and active within the team. As a person who is dedicated to their job and working hard- I do think that I would be a great addition to this team and that I will not let a single person on it down.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I believe this will give me a whole new experience that will be very exciting for me and something that I know I will work hard at. I know there’s much more to it then simply ‘just having a new experience’ but nonetheless I will put my utmost best work and dedication into this (as stated in the previous question) and would love to have this opportunity.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me most about the student council is how different of a role it is from any of the others available for the students in the school. It’s a role in which you work with a team who has leadership and maturity; keeping the school and its students in proper order. Something about the student council position is very interesting to me as a whole and being a part of it is something I think I will enjoy a lot.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
If I were to be in the student council I would contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment by sharing exciting and fun thought out ideas that I believe the council and people of the school will very much enjoy and then turning those ideas into reality with the team to give enjoyment to the students and staff! Besides just this, I know as council I’ll be doing a lot of monitoring around and making sure all students are behaved and following the rules whilst maintaining a friendly image. I’d be sure to keep the school in order and to make sure everybody is happy and safe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread