Urathor2325

Level 7
| D O N K E Y • K O N G |

♪ play this while reading the bio ♫

Real•Name | [Unknown]
Cosplay•Name | Donkey Kong
Age | 41 Years Old
Gender | Monkey
Aliases | Don Qui-Kawng, Don Kikawng, Yarkpawolo “Donkey Kong” Fahnbulleh, John “Donkey Kong” Doe, Mine “Donkey Kong” Craft

| T A B L E • O F • C O N T E N T S |

~ C h a r a c t e r ~
Appearance

Personality
Voice
Likes/Dislikes

Other Info
~B a c k s t o r y ~
Liberia
Karakura

~ R e l a t i o n s h i p s ~
Co-Leaders
Kong
Allies
Friends
Unsure
Enemies
Rappers

~ A r c s ~

Kong Growing
Kong Rising
Kong Empire
~ P h o t o • G a l l e r y ~

~ D i s c o r d / Y o u t u b e ~

| C H A R A C T E R |

~ A p p e a r a n c e ~

Donkey Kong is a 6’ 5” 800 pound gorilla of a man (or perhaps a gorilla of a gorilla). His dark, soulless eyes exude a sense of mystery and power. He has a large nose and mouth, perfect for smelling and eating bananas. A tuft of brown hair stands up on the top of his head. A red tie painted with the letters DK indicates his formal nature, while his ripped chest hints at his wild nature. His shoulders are broad; his muscular arms and large hands show his excellent ability to swing upon jungle vines; his wide legs show his ability to jump from treetop to treetop.

~ P e r s o n a l i t y ~

Donkey Kong is a very outspoken individual, and is not afraid to speak his mind when the time is given. Because of this, he will not refrain from speaking about his dark past to anyone who will listen. He is wary to trust others immediately, however once he befriends someone, he becomes very protective of that person, especially if they are a member of the Monkey Gang.

~ V o i c e ~

Donkey Kong’s voice sounds very monkey-like:

~ L i k e s / D i s l i k e s ~

Donkey Kong likes bananas, swinging in the jungle, and robbing people. He dislikes people who attempt to attack or betray the Monkey Gang.

~ O t h e r • I n f o ~

Donkey Kong’s favorite songs are Aquatic Ambience and Jungle Groove from DK Country, and his favorite Mario Kart Track is DK Summit. He is the author of the book “Of Monkies and Men.” He has jaundice. He also always carries a barrel with him.

| B A C K S T O R Y |

~ L i b e r i a ~

"We'd slaughter anyone we saw…We killed hundreds of people - so many I lost count."
-General Butt Naked

Donkey Kong began his life in Liberia, where he lived in a small village outside of the Capital, Monrovia. His life was fairly peaceful until the outbreak of the Great Liberian Civil War, in which he was enlisted as a child soldier. Under the threat of harm to his family, Kong was forced to join the army of General Joshua Blayhi, more famously known as General Butt Naked. Under his command, Kong fought against war criminals such as General Mosquito and Charles Taylor. He also fought in the Sierra Leone Civil War. Through the war, Kong came to know another soldier named Funky Kong, who held a similar disdain for the war in their home. Kong witnessed many atrocities throughout his life, permanently scarring him. He knew that he needed to escape this life.

One night, while posting for guard for his camp, Donkey Kong and Funky Kong made a break for the tree line. Immediately, gunfire sounded, however they was able to safely escape in the dense Liberian jungle. They traveled north, until they reached Morocco. From here, Kong traveled along North Africa, through the Middle East, Western Asia, and finally the island of Karakura.

~ K a r a k u r a ~
“This is war. Apes together strong.”
-Caesar, War for the Planet of the Apes

On the island of Karakura, Donkey Kong felt that he and Funky Kong could begin a new life free from oppression and suffering, however this did not happen as expected. Immediately after joining the school, Donkey and Funky faced harassment from xenophobic students and teachers alike. On their first day, after sharing to the class that they were Liberian, Donkey and Funky were both kicked out. Both Kongs were extremely offended by this action. Students would also approach the Kongs and harass them, saying they didn’t understand terms like “/looc” and “fearrp.” However, when Donkey Kong questioned students on what these terms meant, he was only met with further harassment and insults, with people calling him a “greeny” and saying that he “didn’t read the rules.” Donkey Kong felt confused: why were these students making fun of him for not understanding the rules, yet instead of helping him adjust to the new school, they would insult him and call him “not a human?”

Donkey Kong was fed up with this treatment. Instead of asking for help from fellow students, he decided to read the Karakura rule book himself. In it, he found that he was indeed following the rules listed in the rule book, and that the other students were simply overreacting and taking school too seriously. Donkey Kong was enraged by these students, and felt mistreated simply because he was not from Karakura. Because of this, he vowed to take revenge upon any student who had wronged him in the past.

Donkey Kong had heard rumors of gang activity in Karakura, but was unfamiliar with how to start a gang of his own. However, he quickly befriended two students, Ashai and Yakkimura. Ashai was a member of the Santos Family, and he taught Kong how to fight, rob, kidnap, and begin his gang. Because of his help, Kong promised that once he began his gang, he would not attack any member of the Santos Family. Kong held a high respect for Ashai because of his kindness, and also for being the first human to actually teach him how to be a student at Karakura. Yakkimura was a member of the Yakuza Gang, and was a skilled assassin. He recognized the authority Donkey Kong held, and so promised to work for Donkey Kong’s new gang.

Finally, it was time for Donkey Kong and Funky Kong to create what would become one of the most formidable gangs in Karakura, the Monkey Gang. Along with Funky, and Yakkimura, Donkey was able to recruit two professional kidnappers, Hugh Jass and Gyant Deck, as well as Donkey Kong’s long lost relative Diddy Kong. With the help of these gang members, Donkey has kidnapped multiple people, and has killed at least one person. When kidnapped by the Monkey Gang, Donkey gives the kidnappee three options: join, pay, or die. Through this method, Donkey quickly gained a large sum of money, and this increase in his notoriety has led to many new gang members joining. The Monkey Gang now sits at around twenty members, and continues to rise. Simply through the statement, “HE AN OPP,” Donkey Kong has the power to call upon his gang members to attack whomever he pleases.

While many students have complained that their school “is becoming a gang rp,” Donkey feels that whatever happens to these students is deserved, due to their initial treatment of him. Donkey tried to fit into school, he tried to be a student, but his peers never gave him a chance. Because of this, they will all pay.

| R E L A T I O N S H I P S |

~ C o - l e a d e r s ~

Funky Kong [CO-LEADER]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (I trust Funky Kong with my life. He is just like me for real. I know he will be a strong leader, and I am hopeful to see what the future of our gang entails.)

Chunky Kong [CO-LEADER]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Though he may be easily distracted by women (and men), Chunky Kong is an excellent partner in crime. He is a strong leader, and his skills will be useful in growing the gang more in the future.)

~ K o n g ~

Yakkimura [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Yakkimura is quite sporadic in his actions, however the gang needs him. He is an excellent assassin, a fact I will not take away.)

Hugh Jass [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Hugh Jass is an excellent kidnapper and fighter. His punching skills are off the chain, and I am thankful to have him on my team.)

Jyant Deck [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Jyant Deck, similarly to Hugh, is an excellent fighter and kidnapper. I know that he will prove to be useful as an ally in the future.)

Diddy Kong [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (I will take Diddy Kong under my wing, and grow the largest mafia empire in all of Karakura. This way, I will be able to afford tuition for Diddy’s college of choice.)

Raido [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (While Raido might be young, in some ways I see myself in him. As a fellow greeny, it is my duty to protect him from those who wish to hurt the Monkey Gang.)

Fendi de Medici [KONG]
*Oo oo ahh ahh” (Fendi seems quite good with making bank, something my monkey brain cannot always process. I see him being a very valuable asset as our numbers grow and more cash is necessary.)

Elfie “Lili” J. Natural [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Elfie is one of the few people who has been able to beat me in combat. I know she is incredibly strong and a competent leader, and her crutch will make others underestimate her, giving her an upper hand in battle.)

Ryuji Sustrai [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Ryuji’s enthusiasm to be a member of the Monkey Gang is the attitude which the gang needs. He will serve as a role model for our organization, soemthing all “reddies” should aspire to be: kind.)

Iekika Saito [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Iekika is extremely invested in growing the Monkey Gang as well, and I hope that she is as good wielding the lightsaber in combat as she is cool looking with it.)

Chisato Shirasagi [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Chisato was initially nervous to join the Monkey Gang due to her affiliation with other gangs, however I feel this may be useful in forming a major gang alliance. Also her house is literally awesome, especially her tree.)

Kain Riese [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Kain is certainly energetic…I’ve never seen anyone so excited to discuss the philosophy found in, “Of Monkies and Men.” However, he does have to work on his drinking habits.)

Yubi Finger [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (If I am the king of failrp, Yubi is the queen. Her erratic actions make me assume she is in 5th grade, not 7th. Despite this, under right mentorship, I believe we can mold her to become a powerful Kong)

T Rogers Zakura [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (T is indeed a Meta goat. I forgot to put that Donkey Kong was a cosplay in my /setdesc and he helped me. He also gave me 100 dollars. An instant welcome to the Monkey Gang.)

Jason “Red” Jokull Todd Santarona-Buono Todd [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Now that I know Jason a lot better, I understand why he would be upset. I want to help give him the family he needs in the Monkey Gang, and foster a positive community of like-minded individual to increase a sense of pride and duty to help one another (Also stop changing your last name).)

(Richard) “Jacket” (Fiera) [KONG]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (I must speak with Jacket so I can better understand what is going on. He is suspended from Kong currently, but this he may be expelled or reinstated once I meet with him on the server.)

Chad Seid [KONG]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (Chad truly has one of the greatest minecraft skins of all time. I bow down to him and worship him for this godly presence. He is truly a chad.)

Nicolo Bucciarati [KONG]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (Anyone who is friends with Chad is a friend of mine. I know that behind that kind face of his, there is a true monster waiting to be unleashed.)

Xiyeon Kang [KONG]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (I do not know much about Xiyeon yet, however I am excited to see what she offers to the Monkey Gang.)

~ A l l i e s ~

Ashai Santos [ALLY]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (While he may be in another gang, Ashai remains a very trustworthy person. He has helped me learn more than I could possibly imagine, and for that reason I am eternally grateful.)

Derin Kasai [ALLY]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (It is great to know Derin, as having a college student work with me may help expand my gang to groups I wouldn’t fathom of reaching.)

Hachi Momo [ALLY]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Hachi is the first person I have met at Karakura who has read my book, “Of Monkies and Men.” For this reason, he is welcome in the gang whenever he pleases.)

Esher Santos Anzen Vieux [ALLY]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (I was worried that Esher would intentionally not tell me information and try to avoid me, thinking I was just a problem dumped on him by Ashai. But now I know that he truly does want to help me, and that he sees us as equals.)

Ichigo ”Ichi“ Santos [ALLY]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (I mean he beat up a girl…but for good reason??? Well, I should probably learn more about this character, but as long as he is an associate of Esher he’s an associate with me…for now…)

Eden “Yaku” Vieux-Santos [ALLY]
*Oo oo ahh ahh* (When I met Eden, she asked me for an eye, and when I saw her again, she was missing eyes. Now she has one eye back because her other eye removal was voided. Probably karma for her taking people's tongues, but who knows...)

Kanashii “Majaki” Vieux [ALLY]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (I am very excited to be allied with Kanashii. She seems like an extremely competent gang leader, and is one of the only gang leaders I have met who is continuously active in managing their gang.)

Emily A. Santos [ALLY]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (I don't know much about this Emily character, but I do know she speaks Spanish and I speak Spanish so that's pretty cool. I'm sure there's some more lore I'll learn about eventually.)

Whitney S. Vieux [ALLY]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (Honestly, I don't know much about her. I need to do some more loreing in order to learn more about her character.)

Yukiteru S. Vieux [ALLY]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (Although he looks like a child, he can be quite funny. I am interested in getting to know this character in the future.)

Touka K. Athein [ALLY]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (While I'm sad Touka couldn't join the Gang, I appreciate her interest in the Kong. She will serve as an excellent ally for the future, especially if she ever gave me THE NAME OF HER GANG.)

Aiko K. Athein [ALLY]
"Oo oo ahh ahh" (I am also disappointed that Aiko couldn't join the gang, and that she couldn't tell me the name of her gang leader or even what the name of the gang even was, however she did say that she would beat people up for me, so that makes me happy.)

~ F r i e n d s ~

Haku Juryoku [FRIEND]
“Oo Oo ahh ahh” (Haku seems to know the ins and outs of gang power levels at Karakura. For this reason, he is an excellent source of information, and I hope that he may join the Monkey Gang one day.)

Karma Juryoku [FRIEND]
“Oo oo ahh ahh” (Karma is quite shy, so I don’t know much about him. However, he gave me marshmallows so that was nice.)

Layla Lane [FRIEND]
“Oo oo ah ah” (Despite kidnapping her, she seems like a very nice person. I kind of feel bad for kidnapping her since she was a greeny, but now I know who to target in the future.)

~ U n s u r e ~

Rat King (Gamzee F. Makura) [UNSURE]
*Scratches head* (The Rat King is very mysterious. He claims to be a petty thief, yet holds an extensive knowledge on gang activity. I cannot call him an ally yet, but I hope to get more information out of him one day.)

Tokumei [UNSURE]
*Scratches head* (Why does this man keep following me? Is he a stalker? He doesn’t even speak to me. Bit odd innit.)

Aria Santos [UNSURE]
*Scratches head* (Aria is kind of scary to be honest. I don’t know if I should interact with her, but since she’s always around Ashai, it may be useful to become allies with her.)

~ E n e m i e s ~

Vincenzo [ENEMY]
“Grrrr” (Vincenzo is an OPP! He rides around in his little automobile like he’s SO much better then other students. He will PAY!)

Aurthur [ENEMY]
“Grrrr” (Aurthur is an OPP and disrespected the Monkey Gang. For that he will PAY.)

Lenshei “Len” Murasakino [ENEMY]
“Grrrr” (Len is an absolute BUFFON. I called a gang member to tell him I had a discord, and this CLOWN walks up to me and says, “umm there’s no discord on phones” like bro how else am I supposed to communicate while roleplaying, it's much easier to call them to do /fmsg. And I don’t want to point any fingers, but this dude was Donkey Kong’s villain origin story. This is the dude who first called him greeny, who said “she has to consent to being kidnapped,” who said, “you obviously don’t understand fearrp,” like BRO I don’t spend 23 hours a day on a minecraft server of course I’m not gonna know how to play when I’m in seventh grade! Tldr: he an opp.)

Goro Murphy [ENEMY]
"Grrrr" (CRINGERP! He an opp! (See lore for more details))

Aaron “Shadow” Santos [ENEMY]
"Grrrr" (This dude really said "My name is shadow" like bruh what? aka: cringerp aka: he an opp)

~ R a p p e r s ~

Drake the Rapper [RAPPER]
"Sun is down, freezing cold!" (Drake is a Canadian Rapper. He DID NOT fall off.)

Travis Scott [RAPPER]
“It’s lit!” (Travis Scott gave me a hug and a Travis Scott meal. Hopefully the server stays in peaceful mode if he has a concert.)

| A R C S |

~ K o n g • G r o w i n g ~

"Are you chunked up on the Kong Dong?"
- Chunky Kong
When Donkey and Funky first began attending school at Karakura, they were invited to their first class. However, when they shared that they were Liberian, they were kicked out by the teacher. This was highly offensive to the two of them. Was Karakura really just as racist and xenophobic as Japan? This greatly upset Donkey, as he left a nation plagued with hostility to only end up in one that was filled with a different form of war: bigotry. Donkey craved revenge. He wanted to find students and teachers who were against him or Funky and teach them a lesson: it is never okay to judge a book by its cover. However, in order to do this, he needed to gain a large amount of support who were willing to do anything, even kill. This is when Donkey realized his goal: to form a gang.

Donkey wasn’t sure how to make a gang, however he knew that there were plenty of gang members around the school who could help him. Donkey knew that he needed to begin forming relationships with other students in order to fully understand the dark secrets that Karakura had to offer. One such person he befriended was a man named Ashai, who used a rocket ship along with /carry to get him and Funky in and out of school. Donkey offered him a place in the newly formed Monkey Gang, however he politely declined. Next, Donkey and Funky met a man named Yakkimura, who explained that he was a skilled assassin of the Yakuza Gang. Donkey knew that he would be a helpful ally, and so recruited him to the Monkey Gang. This was the first new member of the Monkey Gang, and Donkey and Funky were quite excited. After this, Donkey and Funky met a man named Haku, who seemed to know quite a bit of information on gang activity in Karakura. Haku revealed that Ashai was actually a member of the Santos family, which was perhaps one of the most dangerous families in Karakura. This greatly intrigued Donkey. Donkey asked if Haku wanted to join the Monkey Gang, to which he responded no. However, Donkey left the option to join open at any time.

Donkey and Funky were then approached by two students named Hugh Jass and Gyent Deck. The two challenged Donkey and Funky to a battle, and a heated fight ensued. At the end of the battle, Donkey recognized the skills these students possessed, and so recruited them to join the Monkey Gang. The four of them then approached Ashai, who asked him to explain how a gang operated in Karakura. Ashai explained to then how /roll worked, how gangs operated, and even gave him a book titled, “Sakura Bar,” which contained prices for various drugs, alcohols, weapons, and where to buy them. Because of Ashai’s kindness towards Donkey and the Monkey Gang, Donkey promised that his gang would not attack any members of the Santos family as long as they did not attack the Monkey Gang.

The Monkey Gang needed to make a name for themselves. They needed reddies to fear them and their illegal activity. Donkey Kong figured, “what was more illegal than breaking the server roleplay rules?” Truly, his gang would be the most meta and feared gang throughout this school server. He was quickly notified by Hugh and Gyent that they were preparing a kidnapping at 4:00 at the outdoor theater. Donkey and Funky quickly rushed to the theater, to discover their first victim: Layla. Donkey gave her three choices: join, pay, or die. However, Layla had a strong will, and stated that her friends would be mad if she joined a gang. Donkey’s men took her to a tunnel underneath the school, and began demanding 100 dollars for every person. Along with them was Yakkimura, who threatened to kill her if she did not pay.

However, their fun roleplay would not last for long. They were quickly interrupted by a 12th grader, who began harassing the gang. He said things such as “these greenies obviously don’t understand fearrp,” and, “she has to consent to being kidnapped,” and “you’re going to get banned for breaking the rules.” What did this dude expect! That a gang would follow the rules? Donkey was dumbfounded at the lack of intelligence this student held, and the Monkey Gang’s kidnapping was interrupted. However, the student left, and shortly after the gang was able to convince Layla to pay everyone 100 yen. They then dropped her back off at the lake, and their first kidnapping was deemed a success.

At this point, the Kong’s decided to try and recruit even more students to the Monkey Gang. After their first kidnapping, Donkey recognized that he needed to focus on annoying people on the server, as opposed to nice people who are willing to support the gang. Within a short span of time, Donkey quickly recruited around twenty more members, including Drake the Rapper (who did not fall off) and his relative Diddy Kong, a member of the Kong dynasty. They decided to plan to jump someone outside of school. Suddenly, Donkey saw Vincenzo, driving around in his goofy automobile. Donkey knew Vincenzo was someone in Karakura who thought himself quite highly, and he knew other students were annoyed by his seriousness while roleplaying. Donkey screamed, “HE AN OPP,” and his gang quickly swarmed Vincenzo, using auto clickers left and right to knock him out. Vincenzo fled the scene, and Donkey deemed this fight a success.

Another student approached the Monkey posse named Aurthur. At first, he seemed like a chill dude, however he quickly began disrespecting the Monkey Gang. Yet again, Donkey yelled, “HE AN OPP,” and his gang quickly swarmed on Aurthur and pummeled him until he began begging for them to stop. His gang had mastered /roll, and now no one could stop them.

Later, Donkey was looking for Ashai to tell him how quickly his gang had grown, however Ashai was nowhere to be found. He asked Haku, however Haku said that even Ashai’s drug dealer didn’t know where he was. It was rumored that he was in prison for murder, however when he found the prison, no cops were around to ask. He then returned to Karakura school to see Aria Santos, someone who he recognized was part of the Santos family. Donkey began questioning her where Ashai was, however she was quite defensive, saying she didn’t know him and that Ashai has never told her about him. Unexpectedly, Ashai appeared, asking what was going on. Donkey said that he was looking for him, and so Ashai introduced him to other family members, including Eden Santos, who asked him for his eyeball.

While talking with Ashai’s family, Donkey saw Layla. He approached her and asked her how she was doing, to which she replied she was doing well. She said that it was odd that a kidnapper was talking to someone he kidnapped, however Donkey explained that he was sorry for kidnapping her and that they just needed money to get on their feet. Donkey now recognized that they should not be targeting greenies, rather they should be targeting reddies who were trying to enforce dumb rules around Karakura. Suddenly, Ashai called Donkey over to talk with him. He simply stated, “watch this,” and Aria began fighting Layla. The two of them were going at it, doing actions like “/me punches” and “/me punches harder.” After the fight ended, Donkey asked Layla why she was fighting, to which she responded she wasn’t sure. He then asked Ashai what happened, to which he responded that it was a power move to assert her dominance over Layla. Donkey was confused as to why she would fight Layla, since she had no power, so he approached Layla to ask her. As he approached her, he saw a man in black telling Layla to, “not trust anyone.” He asked who the man was, to which Layla responded that she didn’t know. Ashai yet again called Donkey over to tell him to stop talking about the fight. Then, Layla approached Ashai and Donkey introduced the two to each other. However, Ashai revealed that he was friends with Layla’s friend, Lauren, and Laula recognized Ashai from watching her in the bushes a while back. The lore was getting real wierd at this point, and Donkey knew that there was something else going on behind these two individuals that they weren’t telling him.

While forming new relationships, another infamous Kong decided to join the organization: Chunky Kong. Chunky was also a member of the Kong dynasty, and so Donkey and Funky decided to form the Kong Triumvirate (Or the Kong Trinity, it is unclear which name is cooler). Donkey and Funky taught Chunky how to play sports such as basketball, baseball, volleyball, and of course the most infamous sport of Karakura: long jump. Sadly, no one was able to beat the 25 meter record, however Donkey did come close at a solid 3.5 meters.

Suddenly, the Monkey Triumvirate was approached by two students, Derin and Hachi. They both explained that they were fans of the Monkey Gang, and had even read, “Of Monkies and Men.” Donkey offered them a spot as a partner in crime, however they politely declined, stating that they would prefer to be allies at the moment. Donkey realized that their recognition of the Monkey Gang meant that other students were beginning to recognize the power and authority of the Monkey Gang, and this made him quite pleased.

After playing sports and meeting fans, Donkey decided to introduce Chunky to a few friends on the server. First, he introduced Chunky to Haku and his brother Karma, who were disturbed by Chunky’s continual flirtatious advances. After this, Donkey wanted to introduce Chunky to Ashai, however he was informed by his brother Esher that Ashai was in prison (for three months in real life, are you for real? That is mad long). This made Donkey quite upset, as Ashai had raised him and taught him everything he knew about gangrp, so for him to be gone from so long made Donkey nervous. What if he did an action that doesn't actually exist in the server and someone makes fun of him in /looc! Despite these fears, Donkey felt that this was like when Obi-Wan left Luke because he knew he was prepared, but led him to Yoda - Esher - in order to continue to learn. Along with Esher was a large group of other Santos family members, and Donkey was able to recognize a trend: all Santos family members were required to be depressed and only wear grey or black.

While meeting up with Esher, Funky suggested that they buy their first illegal substances to resell. Chunky and Donkey agreed, and so asked Esher to purchase some alcohol. Esher responded by stating that it would cost 20k yen. That was 150 dollars in USD, or 23152.73 in Liberian Dollars! (Donkey is aware of how terrible the economy is in Liberia) Donkey decided to not purchase the alcohol, as neither him, nor Funky, nor Chunky, possessed this type of money. Donkey Kong also revealed to Esher an excellent plan he was formulating: the creation of five families, similar to The Godfather. Donkey Kong knew that strength in numbers was important, and that having as many allies as possible could only increase the success of his own gang, as well as others. Esher stated that he was allied with two other gangs, and with the Monkey Gang being a third, that was already four gangs allied together. However, in order to do this, Donkey needed to speak with the leaders of these gangs, and he only knew one: Crimson Santos. However, Crimson was never on the server when Donkey was on, so he just assumed that Crimson lives in a different time zone than Donkey irl.

Later, they would check the Sakura Bar and notice that Esher was just trying to sell the most expensive alcohol, and that they could purchase vodka for only 7k yen. However, when Donkey called Esherhe said that he was in a fight and could not meet up.

While looking for Block H to purchase some illegal substances, Funky and Donkey stumbled upon a hole in the ground, leading to an underground tunnel system: the sewars. As they climbed down the ladders, the door above them locked, so they decided to look for an exit together. Immediately they found a fight club, however it cost 5000 yen to get in, and Donkey wasn’t about to spend money like that. Upon further exploration of the tunnels, Donkey discovered a laboratory, a torture chamber, and what appeared to be an underground house. Donkey and Funky explored this house, noticing the various bullet holes along the walls and blood on the floor. They knew the lore here was deep, but how did it relate to Karakura?

During their exploration, Donkey and Funky came across three other people. One was a guy, one was a girl, and the third person was…a rat. (In this moment, Donkey Kong thought to himself “if this man is a rat and is roleplaying on this server, then why do I get in trouble for roleplaying as a monkey?” however he brushed this thought aside, as he knew meta-gaming was illegal.) Donkey and Funky introduced themselves, and the group leader introduced himself as the Rat King. Initially, the Rat King threatened to rob Donkey, however Donkey explained that he was simply trying to find a way to the surface. Donkey revealed to the Rat King that he was the leader of the Monkey Gang, and that he was friends with the Santos family. However neither the Rat King nor his minions were impressed, simply stating that he was throwing around names of people without thinking of his consequences. The Rat King explained that it was dangerous for Donkey to casually mention the Santos Family while in the lair of another gang. Donkey was of course taken aback by this, as he had not realized the severity of his location. Nonetheless, Donkey recognized the truth found in the Rat King, and decided that he would watch who he reveals himself to in the future.

Eventually, the Rat King agreed to lead Donkey and Funky to the surface. Once they made it, Donkey asked the Rat King if he wanted to be a member of the Monkey Gang, to which he responded that being a member of large organizations would only complicate one’s life more; the Rat King preferred petty crime. Despite his denial, Donkey left the option to join open to the Rat King, and stated that in the meantime they could be allies. However, Donkey did not trust this character, and agreed with Funky to stay cautious around him, as they didn’t know if he was a friend or an opp.

Since the Rat King refuses to divulge the lore of the sewers, Donkey called Esher to ask him what the underground house was. However, Esher said that he was in the middle of a fight and could not speak. Donkey then met Travis Scott, who gave him a hug and a Travis Scott meal. Donkey asked him if more people died at his fortnite concert or his concert irl, however he realized this was a rude question to ask the King of Rap so he walked away.

At this point, the Monkey Gang had around 25 members, and their numbers were continuing to grow. However, one thing perplexed Donkey: the existence of a man named Tokumei. Tokumei was constantly following Donkey around, and also sold him a phone. He was even in the sewers when Donkey was exploring the gang lair. Donkey suspected that Tokumei was operating for another gang, and was spying on him, however he had no proof. Under the assumption that his phone was wire-tapped, Donkey watched what he said. Nevertheless, Donkey was optimistic about his future, and was prepared for any trials he would face.

~ K o n g • R i s i n g ~
"Okee dokey? More like, okee Donkey."
- Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong met up with Esher after the Rat King incident in order to tell him about the underground base, however Esher was fully aware of what was going on, stating that the place was truly abandoned and that gangs today preferred to work from the shadows rather than join together in large meetings. Esher also informed Donkey that the Rat King was truly nobody important, and that he was really just a petty thief. He held no power, and wasn’t invested in as much gang lore as Donkey had assumed. However, Donkey still remembered what the Rat King had told him: growing large and powerful will only complicate things. Despite this, Donkey decided to just agree with Esher and forget about the Rat King. Once Esher left, however, Donkey felt that Esher was not taking care of Donkey as much as Ashai had, brushing him off and not telling him much information about gangrp lore. It was obvious that Esher and Ashai were not the same person, and that Donkey needed to begin forging his own path. His teacher was gone, and it was time for him to use what he learned in order to become an even more prominent gang on the server.

Donkey needed more gang members. He was currently sitting at 25, and he knew that this was not nearly enough to be recognized as a legitimate power by people such as Crimson Santos. He quickly recruited three more members to the gang (however he forgot their names because he forgot to take a screenshot of them, so he will update the page with their names when he sees them on the server again). This brought his gang number to 28
members. Only two more, and Donkey would have 30 members, something he never dreamed possible.

Donkey also met up with a student named Jason, however Donkey did not know this man quite well. He remembered that Jason was the boyfriend of Aria Santos, however when he asked him about her he said that they broke up when she thought he cheated on her. He also stated that he was no longer a Jokul, which Donkey assumed was his last name. Donkey was not invested enough in the lore to fully understand Jason’s character arc and why he was no longer a Jokul. Nevertheless, Donkey got his number, as he figured that he may be an important contact to hold in the future if this Jason character was ever a part of any important lore in Karakura.

After Jason, Donkey recruited a young student named Raido, and got his number as well. Raido was a very nice person, and Donkey hoped that he would help recruit more “greenies” to join the Monkey Gang. Donkey’s ultimate goal in recruiting underclassmen was to create an alliance of oppressed individuals so that all students of Karakura were granted equal opportunity (and even though Donkey was going to become a red student in a few hours, this is only because he’s spent WAYYY too much time on this server instead of doing anything actually productive, his loyalty still lies with greenies). Then, Donkey met with a man named Fendi de Medici. Donkey had heard rumors out of character that Fendi would be a powerful ally in growing his gang, and he was correct. When Donkey informed Fendi of his gang, Fendi inquired how Donkey was making money, to which he responded that he was reselling illegal substances. However, Fendi knew an even better form of profit: auctions. Fendi told Donkey that by placing items up on auction, students would be more likely to buy them for higher prices, helping the gang continue to not lose profits. Donkey, impressed with Fendi’s intelligence, recruited him as a treasurer for their gang. Donkey was extremely fascinated with Fendi’s idea, and decided to put it into practice.

Before Donkey was able to do this, however, he noticed a few red students watching him. With his disdain for “reddies,” Donkey decided to approach them to see if there was a problem. However, they explained that they were only people watching, since Karakura was especially boring that day. Donkey, being an entertainer, decided that this would be an excellent time to explain his history to students who were a higher grade than him (in accordance with his lack of ptsd from Liberia (it seems that almost everyone in Karakura has ptsd from some traumatic experience for some reason so I had to make this clear)). Donkey wanted to see if these were people who were both upperclassmen and would truly understand his situation. Donkey began talking about Liberia and its long history of war, and then he spoke to them about his continual mistreatment at Karakura for his age and his nationality. Instead of finding his story ridiculous, the students were actually interested in the Monkey Gang. One student named Elfie even invited him to her apartment in order to spar, which Donkey Kong gladly accepted. Donkey figured he could beat her with his ferocious monkey skills, however he wanted to see what she could do before making any assumptions, as Donkey especially knew it was wrong to judge a book by its cover. At Elfie’s apartment, Elfie created a sparring ring, and Donkey began to duel. Elfie got the first hit, sweeping Donkey off his feet. However, Donkey was able to steal her crutches, causing her to fall. Despite this, she still got up on one foot, successfully evading all other attacks by Donkey. After getting on his feet again, Donkey was yet again knocked down after a brutal attack. At this moment, Donkey knew that this group of students would be an excellent group of allies to invite to the Monkey Gang. They were strong, competent, and listened to Donkey’s story. Because of this, Donkey invited Elfie to the Monkey gang, along with Chisato, Iekika, and Ryuji. Elfie also offered the apartment as a base for the Monkey Gang, which Donkey accepted in a heartbeat. However, some of the students informed Donkey that they were already members of other gangs. Donkey did not want gang members holding multiple allegiances, however he realized that knowing these students could help him branch out and strengthen ties with other possible gangs. Now, the Monkey Gang had a headquarters and 34 members.

Donkey met up with Esher again, who informed him that he had left the Santos gang. Esher was in epsilon for six days, which would result in a ban from the gang. Because of this, Esher said that he left, however he was told that he could come back some time in the future. Donkey asked if Crimson even cares about him leaving, to which Esher replied no. Donkey then explained that he cares personally for everyone in his gang. He invited Esher to his gang, however Esher told him that he had married the leader of the Anzen family, meaning that he was now a member of their gang. Donkey was disappointed, but was supportive for Esher, who is in twelfth grade, for getting married (how the heck does this server work). Esher also informed him that his “underlings” were being stolen by his family members. Donkey told him to be careful not to cause inter-familial conflict, and he recommended that Esher use his connection to the Santos and the Anzen families to form an alliance.

After this, Donkey Kong encountered three new people. The first was named T, and he told Donkey Kong to put that he was in cosplay in his bio so that he didn’t get banned from the server. Donkey was appreciative of this. Later, T gave Donkey Kong a lot of money as well. It was clear that T was an ally, not an opp, and so he was invited to join the Monkey Gang, which he accepted. The second person he met was a man named Kain, who told Donkey that he had read his book, “Of Monkies and Men.” Donkey asked him if Kain agreed with the philosophy in the book, to which he responded yes. Donkey then invited him to join the Monkey Gang, and Kain accepted. The third person Donkey met was a woman named Yubi. Yubi knew Kain, and was present when Donkey invited Kain to the Monkey Gang. Because of this, Donkey extended the Monkey Gang to her as well, to which she responded yes. Now, the Monkey Gang had three more members, bringing their membership up to 37. After this, Donkey also extended the gang to Jason, who also agreed to join, bringing the membership up to 38. Donkey was quite pleased with the amount of people that he had recruited in such a short span of time, and felt that it was necessary to hold the first ever official Monkey Gang meeting.

Funky decided to join Donkey on his escapade in acquiring new gang members. Funky informed Donkey of a place where crime was rampant in Karakura: the abandoned power plant. Donkey had heard rumors of terrible crime occurring in this plant, but he was still invested in checking it out. He decided to go to the basement of the power plant, where he found a bunch of people wearing all black running around acting like a bunch of bozos. When he asked them who they were, they didn’t respond and just remained cringy roleplayers. However, due to their names floating above their heads, Donkey knew their last names were O’Leary. Then, Donkey saw a group of students crowded around a bunny rabbit. When he got closer, he saw that they were beating the crap out of the bunny. Donkey was disturbed by this, but since he didn’t have any backup besides Funky, he decided to escape the power plant while this group of people didn’t notice him. He and Funky also noticed that the power plant was connected to a portion of the sewers that the two of them had been in. Then, while running away, he fell into a pool in the reactor. However, there was no wait to escape, and I mean literally no way, it was terribly constructed. However, he saw the police entering the power plant to go and arrest the people who beat up the bunny rabbit. But instead of helping Donkey get out of the water, the police stared at Donkey, and then walked away. He could’ve asked him to be carried or incorporated him into the roleplay somehow, but OBVIOUSLY he wasn’t being taken seriously. Because of this, he had to do /warp spawn, which of course wasn’t an issue since he is both the king of failrp and meta gaming.

Donkey received a call from Elfie, telling him that she was at her house, aka Monkey Headquarters. Donkey Kong told her that he was going to host the first ever Monkey Gang official meeting. However, it would be difficult, since the majority of members of Monkey Gang were never on the server at the same time. Nevertheless, Donkey called multiple people from the Monkey Gang, and held his first ever Monkey Gang meeting at the Monkey Headquarters. In attendance were Funky, Elfie, Jason, Kain, and Yubi. While it was small, it was still a very meaningful moment for the gang. Initially, the Monkey Gang members did not get along very well. Kain came into the meeting EXTREMELY INTOXICATED, and Yubi came into the meeting running around the entirety of Elfie’s house. This caused Elfie to get mad, telling her that she was practicing the art of failrp, something Donkey knew only he could perfect. Then, Yubi’s face fell off. Despite this, Donkey was able to settle the meeting down and begin his speech. Donkey told the Monkey Gang that their number had risen to 38 members, and that they were the most prolific gang on the server. He then reaffirmed the morals of the gang: to protect those who are defenseless. He told his gang about seeing the bunny rabbit get beat up, saying it was symbolic of younger students at Karakura being beaten on by reddies, and how it was the job of the Monkey Gang to protect these innocent individuals from harm. While he was giving this speech, Funky made a discord server for the Monkey Gang, WHICH CAN BE FOUND IN A LINK ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE JOIN AND SAY HI WE ONLY HAVE 10 PEOPLE IN THE SERVER SO PLEASE JOIN FR! After this, Donkey and Funky concluded the meeting, and everybody left to go about their business.

After this, Donkey went back to spawn where he saw Layla. He began talking with her again, explaining to her that he was still deeply sorry for kidnapping her, and that he had made a huge reform in his gang so that they would never kidnap an innocent person again. He asked her if she could ever forgive him, but she said she wasn’t sure. Donkey was wrought with guilt, and every night he cried because of his previous actions. But this truly helped him build his character, so that he would always protect those who couldn’t protect themselves. Sometimes you just gotta kidnap someone to get character development.

At spawn, Donkey was chilling with his loyal gang member and all around cool person Chisato. Unexpectedly, a man approached Donkey who introduced himself as Jacket. Even though Donkey knew that his real name was AJ because it was floating above his head, he considered this to be too meta for someone who he just met. This man named Jacket recognized that Donkey was an 800 pound 6’ 5” monkey, and so asked Donkey for protection during an alcohol deal. Donkey told him he would provide protection to Jacket if he swore his allegiance to the Monkey Gang, to which he agreed. However, this was a ploy, a plot, a scheme! Donkey Kong then informed him that he knew a dealer who was selling alcohol for cheaper than the dealer he was going to meet: Esher. Donkey Kong then hooked him up with Esher, however he unexpectedly called Esher right next to a cop, which made him angry. Nonetheless, Donkey, Chisato, Jacket, and Esher went to a secluded location, where Esher revealed that the prices in Sakura Bar were outdated, and that alcohol was now being sold at 20k yen. However, Donkey informed Esher that Jacket’s dealer was selling him alcohol for 19k, so if Esher wanted to keep him as a dealer, he would need to sell his alcohol at a lower price initially, and then slowly raise the price so that Jacket would continue to go to him. Esher went to grab alcohol, but said that it was currently occupied. Because of this, Jacket went to go to the fight club while Chisato invited Donkey to her place.

At Chisato’s residence, Donkey Kong was highly impressed. There was an incredible Japanese tree in the middle which looked quite nice, and Chisato had a dance dance revolution game as well. Donkey felt quite comfortable, and decided to tell a little bit more about himself. He told Chisato how his army would sacrifice innocent children and go into battle, believing themselves to be immune to bullets. He told her about escaping during the night, and traveling across the world until he reached Karakura. He realized he had trauma dumped on her, but she seemed pretty chill with it.

During the afternoon, Donkey received a call from Esher, telling Donkey to meet him at the school gate. At the gate, Esher told Donkey that they were looking for someone, and to follow him, along with a mysterious man who he could tell was a Santos due to his depressing manner. The three of them found a girl, then kidnapped her. Donkey Kong was very confused why Esher was kidnapping a girl, but he went along with it. Esher and the mysterious man cornered the girl, and the mysterious man began beating her up. Now Donkey was very concerned, were they beating on an innocent person? If they were, that contradicted Donkey's personal philosophy for the Monkey Gang. He asked Esher why they were beating up some random girl, and Esher said, “YOU FOOL! DON’T USE MY NAME.” This is one of the greatest lines in SRP history. Anyways, the girl ran away. Esher then explained that the girl had snitched on their gang and had gotten people in jail. They told Donkey that they stole her tongue, but somehow she got a new one. This was really freaking out Donkey, since he remembered Esher telling him they took tongues from their enemies. He would keep the girl in mind, and if he saw her again he would ask her what happened and why Esher attacked her. Then, Esher introduced Donkey to Ichigo, the mysterious Santos. Esher played some bangers on his phone, and then they dispersed.

~ K o n g • E m p i r e ~
"Have you heard of the tragedy of "Of Monkies and Men?" I thought not, it's a story Karakura would not tell you..."
- Donkey Kong​

Donkey Kong was now a well established figure within the great srp lore. Now that he knew people might take him seriously, he needed to up his game. Donkey Kong wanted to make the first ever official alliance of the Monkey Gang. He knew it would be a monumental moment, and he was eager, he was prepared, and he had a plan. As stated earlier, Esher had recently married the leader of a rising gang of self-aware and dangerous students: the Vieux. Donkey honestly didn’t know how to pronounce this word, so he just pronounced it like view. Anyways, Donkey figured that Esher could get a meeting between Donkey and his wife in order to create this alliance. Donkey found Esher at spawn and then traveled to a building outside of the plaza. Here, Donkey met with Kanashii Vieux, the wife of Esher. Donkey was straight up with Kanashii: he wanted an official alliance. Donkey informed her on his philosophy he wrote of in “Of Monkies and Men,” the Monkey Gang would not go around beating up and killing innocent people. Instead, they would only attack those who have intentionally hurt others. Donkey then asked Kanashii what her philosophy was, to which she responded that it was the usual criming and scheming, however she said that the two gangs overlapped on the idea of providing protection for those who needed safety. Donkey wanted to make sure that, if anything were to happen to either gang, they would have each other’s backs, and would never attempt to betray one another. Kanashii shared this sentiment, and ultimately seemed like a pretty chill individual. Donkey then revealed to Kanashii his master plan, the creation of five families as seen in The Godfather, which if you’ve been following Donkey’s lore you would understand has been in his books for quite some time. Kanashii agreed with this idea, but Donkey knew in all honesty that this would be an extremely difficult task. His understanding of srp is that most of the leaders of gangs were 12 year old anime kids who do stuff like “/me smirks,” and “/me grins,” - you know the type. This would mean that they probably wouldn’t take Donkey seriously and they would think he’s just a troll, despite the fact that he’s a reddie. Whenever Donkey Kong reveals to people the information and lore he’s aware of they just do ”/me cackles” “You don’t know anything about this server, do you. You are so ignorant of what’s going on it’s funny,” “/‘me laughs.” It’s greatly pissed Donkey off, but that’s what happens when you join a server people take really seriously with a Donkey Kong skin. However, Donkey recognized something: an official alliance between him and another recognized gang would only increase the validity of his gang, meaning people would have to listen to him even if they were cringe anime kids because he held authority and power. If they didn’t, Donkey could easily get a whole squad on the opps. Anyways (sorry for going on a tangent, I am just quite passionate about this topic) Donkey and Kanashii shook hands, signifying the birth of the greatest alliance in gangrp history.

Donkey was ecstatic. He was thrilled. He was elated. He had the strong desire to tell the world of his alliance! But this could not be done, as he knew the world wasn’t interested in such matters…yet. Donkey did decide to tell the members of the gang who were on the server. He called up his trustworthy gang member Chisato to tell her the good news. Chisato then invited him to her house, which made him very happy because her house looks cool. When he arrived, he saw someone who was very familiar: Eden Santos. Of course, her name was now Eden “Yaku” Vieux-Santos, but Donkey only knew this because of her gamer tag. Donkey was of course alarmed by this, and asked Chisato if they were friends, to which she replied that they had just met that day and that they had helped her during something. Then, Donkey let her know to be careful around Eden because she takes people’s tongues. After this, Donkey enthusiastically told Chisato that they had formed an alliance with the Vieux Gang. Eden heard this and then began drinking and got super drunk. Donkey called Esher to make sure everything was alright with Eden, to which he responded yes.

After this, everyone left her house, and Donkey didn’t know what to do. He roamed the streets, not wanting to go to bed irl. He met with two journalists named May Adashi and Sayori Bell. They knew who Donkey was and they asked for a photo. Donkey thought that these two people were really chill. After this, a man named Goro Murphy came up to them and began harassing them. Goro was literally THE EXACT TYPE OF ANIME VILLAIN CRINGE RPER I DESCRIBED TWO PARAGRAPHS AGO. This dude sounded like a total bozo. He was like “/me smiles You don’t know anything in this city. Do you think you’re powerful monkey?” Like bro YES I DO I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I CAN EASILY GET 38 OPPS ON YOU IF I WANTED. LITERALLY EVERYONE KNOWS WHO DONKEY KONG IS BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOUR ANNOYING CHARACTER IS. At this moment, Donkey created a new term for rp. You have heard of failrp, fearrp, gangrp, but let me introduce to you CRINGERP. The definition? Anyone why tries to act like an anime villain and the main character at the same time while roleplaying. Donkey hopes that more people will use this term in the future. Donkey also recruited two more members to the Monkey Gang, Nicolo and Chad, making their number now 40.

Anyways, an awful thing occurred during this time, the one thing Donkey was fearing the most. A staff member contacted him about his name. The staff person told Donkey that he had to change his character name because Donkey Kong is a fictional character and they wanted to keep the Minecraft server realistic. Remember reader: this is the same Minecraft server where people in high school marry and form gangs where they kill other high schoolers. Anyways, Donkey asked the staff member if his character was named something else but then legally changed his character name to Donkey Kong if it would be allowed, however there was no response. Donkey did not want to get banned from the server yet, he was having way too much fun. The first name he tried was “Mine “Donkey Kong” Craft,” however the staff once again contacted him, telling him that it had to be a realistic name. While technically any name is realistic if your parents are crazy enough, he wasn’t about to argue with the staff, so changed his name to “John “Donkey Kong” Doe.” However, yet again, the staff contacted him, telling him that name was invalid. While the name was definitely not invalid realistically, Donkey had to change it again. Donkey got creative. He quickly looked up “most common Liberian names.” In a matter of minutes, Donkey Kong was now named “Yarkpawolo “Donkey Kong” Fahnbulleh.” Despite the fact that, lore wise, this fit with his character, Donkey Kong felt sad not having his name be just Donkey Kong, since it was the character Donkey Kong who was front and center while roleplaying, not Yarkpawolo. Then, he had a great idea. Donkey quickly changed his name to “Don Kikawng.” This name lasted for a whole day until staff contacted him AGAIN, making him change his name. This time, Donkey tried “Don Qui-Kawng.” So far, he has experienced no more issues, but he is unsure how his character name will progress as time on the server continues.

The next day, Donkey received a call from Esher. He explained that he was currently hiding with his wife because he just killed someone. Donkey of course asked for a lore dump, so Esher explained that one of the members of the Vieux family wanted to go out and fight and stuff, however because the Vieuxs operate in sub-organizations, this member failed to get permission from their team leader to go around and beat people up. Because of this, Esher sent a group of people to beat up this Vieux, and he killed one of his friends. When Donkey heard this, he knew exactly who it was: Jacket. Donkey and Esher met up, along with Kanashii and Esher’s sister, Emily. The four of them began running around the school looking to draw out Jacket. Donkey did not want Esher to kill Jacket, he preferred that they both heard each other’s side before any action was taken. Donkey noticed Jason talking to an adult about what he assumed was Esher, Kanashii, and Emily. Then, the adult who was talking to Jason came over to the group and threatened to beat them up. Donkey assumed that he was a Santorona-Buono, and he knew that Emily was harassing Jason for some reason, but he didn’t fully understand what the lore was between the two groups so he stayed out of it. However, he was still intrigued in what Jason was talking about. Esher then found a friend of Jacket, and they crowded around him in school asking where Jacket was. Suddenly, Jacket called Donkey, extremely scared that Esher was going to hurt him. Donkey told Jacket that he was going to arrange a meeting between Kanashii and him so that they can clear things up. He also said that Monkey Gang members would be there to prevent violence. They decided to meet in the library, and attending the meeting was Donkey, Esher, Kanashii, Emily, Jacket, Nicolo, Chad, Drake the Rapper, Chisato, and Jason. Jacket explained his side of the story, and told Kanashii that the people from Vieux and Santos who jumped him threatened to kill him, including someone named Aaron Santos, also known as Shadow (cringe). Kanashii told him that they were not trying to kill him, and that they would have to talk to Crimson, even though Crimson was literally never on the server. The two of them decided to reconcile, however Jacket was barred from rejoining the family for some time. This made Jacket upset, and would lead to future problems down the road. Jason also stuck around to speak with Emily. Donkey didn’t know what lore was going on between them, but he couldn’t stick around since Chisato had gotten drunk during the meeting and Donkey decided to take her back to her house.

Later on, Donkey and Funky were chilling outside school. Donkey wanted to introduce Funky to Kanashii, so he called Esher and Kanashii and they met in the train station. Donkey told Kanashii that Funky was a co-leader, which meant that he demanded Kanashii hood the same respect for Funky that she did for him. Esher then told Donkey that Jacket was taking photos of and stalking his wife. Donkey called Jacket, and Jacket told him that it was just a joke. Donkey told Jacket to call Esher so that Esher knew that Jacket wasn’t trying to kill his wife or anything. Suddenly, while they were talking, they were teleported to the inside of the school! For some reason, you have to be in school during the day, despite the fact that Donkey literally has no classes to join. This was ridiculous, since Donkey really wanted to buy a phone for Funky, but obviously now he couldn’t.

While Donkey, Funky, Esher, and Kanashii were running around, they came upon Jacket, Chisato, and a group of girls and guys. Jacket was threatening to make an example out of a girl, while Chisato was telling him that it was just an accident. Donkey did not know the lore of this situation. Esher told Donkey that, since he was such a good mediator, he should handle the conflict. However, a bunch of people from a different lore began arriving at the scene and Donkey was not really invested in why Jacket was trying to kill a girl. Donkey honestly just wanted to run around and troll people with Funky, so the two of them left, but not before someone gave Funky a surf-board. Donkey thought Funky was mad chill.

When Donkey Kong got back on the server, he saw a text from Chisato saying that Jacket was getting a group of people against Esher and to kick him from the gang and send out a group of people to kill him. Donkey was immediately worried for the safety of Chisato and Esher, so he called Kanashii to meet with her and tell her about the text. When they met, Donkey told Kanashii that Jacket was going to try and attack Esher with a group of people, but Kanashii told him that she already knew this and that he was kicked from the family. Donkey then realized that he cannot leave the server for five minutes or else he’ll be like 5 stories behind in the lore. It seemed like Donkey was always catching up on lore, but it didn’t really matter tbh. Donkey decided to suspend Jacket from the gang until he could actually talk to him, since he wasn’t on the server.

Then, Donkey met three girls named Xiyeon, Touka, and Aiko. Donkey began talking to them about things such as the server, failrp, and fearrp, however obviously they didn’t understand because Donkey was ICly. Toula and Aiko were interested in what the Kong were, so they went back to their house. Donkey explained to them the philosophy found in “Of Monkies and Men,” and asked them if they would protect someone being harassed on the server and if they would punish the harasser if necessary. They both said yes, so Donkey invited them to join the gang, however they both declined, stating that they were already in an underground gang. Donkey asked what the gang was and if he could meet their leader, but they told him no, which made Donkey very sad since he wanted to make another alliance. Suddenly, Touka received a mental message saying that Xiyeon was interested in joining. Chisato, who was bored, texted Donkey if she could hang out so Donkey agreed. Xiyeon and Chisato then arrived at the house. While Chisato dozed off, Donkey inducted Xiyeon into the Monkey Gang, making her the 41st official member of the gang. While Touka and Aiko said that they would remain allies, they did agree to help Donkey beat up anyone if necessary.

Donkey and Chisato then left the house and went to the auction house, where they met Yukiteru, who is another Vieux. Yukiteru took Donkey and Chisato to the Vieux house, where Kanashii, Whitney, and Esher were chilling. Donkey got permission to the house and just sort of chilled till he was too tired to keep playing Minecraft.

| P H O T O • G A L L E R Y |

2022-08-15_16.44.22.png
Donkey Kong finds his favorite video game at Karakura Arcade!

2022-08-11_00.10.02.png
Donkey Kong sitting in the Gang Leader's chair in the secret Gang Hideout in the sewars.

2022-08-08_00.23.33.png
Donkey Kong and Funky Kong chilling in the bathroom.

2022-08-08_01.09.19.png
Donkey Kong and Funky Kong having the time of their lives.

2022-08-07_22.40.42.png
Donkey Kong and Funky Kong being good pals.

2022-08-07_23.40.54.png
Funky Kong: Professional Stalker.
1660950066210.png
A photo of the greatest mediator of meetings in srp history.
1660950033112.png
Yo Funky Kong...I didn't know you were chill like that.
1660950098884.png
Rest in Peace Drake the Rapper
1660950226004.png
Four people just chillin in Karakura.

| D I S C O R D / Y O U T U B E |

Our base of operations, join if you are interested in the Monkey Gang:
https://discord.gg/ABAgbJdA

Here is my YouTube Channel of all things Monkey:

Last edited:

Urathor2325

Level 7
MASSIVE ARC UPDATE! I feel my involvement in the srp is becoming less ironic and satirical as I grow deeper into the lore. Let me know if I got any info wrong, tips and suggestions to make my page better, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread