image0.png
IGN:
Oftens

Previous applications:
Staff Application #1 (Denied)

Staff Application #2 (Denied)

Staff Application #3 (Accepted)

Police Application (Accepted)

Suggestion - Staff Online List (Accepted)

Suggestion - Staff Suggestions (Denied)

Sous Chef Application (Denied due to NPC replacing)

College Application #1 (Denied)

College Application #2 (Accepted)

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
None

Shop wanted:
This empty slot below, it will be a shop named DONKI │ ドン・キホーテ, matching their theme like the real one in Japan, store which sells Japanese food, snackes, toys, etc.
upload_2020-7-30_13-39-39.png

Why do you want to own a shop?:
There are a few reasons for me to own a shop, with one of them having to be able to roleplay differently other than CollegeRP and PoliceRP at the moment. With my college account, I work for a shop as a waiter and cashier, and I have very much enjoyed the experience to serve customers or sell items to customers as I have been on the other side of the cashier a lot, buying items or enjoying food with your friends. This opportunity offered by one of the shop owners has attracted me into owning a shop myself, having to design everything and even manage your stock, making sure things aren't overstocked or understocked. To add on, with my leadership skills OOCly, I believe that I am capable of owning this shop and creating a thriving, active shop and allow more players to be able to work in my shop and to be able to roleplay differently. Same for my customers, for most of the existing shops at the moment. I do not really see any interaction between the shop and their actual customers, except for asking them what they wanted to buy or eat. Then just selling them the item or food, but I would like for my customers to have a different experience, where they can actually get rewarded to shop frequently at my shop, like some of the stores in real life. Or even the excitement of joining a lottery in store to get a chance to win something big in the store.

Another reason is that I would like to be able to let more players be able to buy items from stores during the "less active" time zone so they can also enjoy shopping in an actual store. With personal experience, it is sometimes hard to be able to go a shop opening because even if a shop owner is online, they still prefer to open in the "more active" hours in order to earn more money. But I think the more important factor other than to earn more money is to include more players, just because timezone exist and there is not as many people online should not be a reason to not open the shop. So they do not have to buy from players all the time, which gets very frustrating when they get scammed, and myself had experience that a lot, too. Or from the auction house, which is always overpriced. Also, I see players keep asking stores to open during the more quiet times, but there isn’t any shop owner online. Moreover, providing them with an alternative to buy some cheap and custom items in my shop.

Lastly, I used to go to Japan on a regular basis, and I enjoy the great customer service and politeness provided by the shop employees, which I hope to bring to Karakura to improve the player's experience. I am also quite familiar with how shops in Japan work to fit it more in theme with Karakura.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Design
I plan on following a design theme of the real shop Donki in Japan, a store in Japan where everything is cheap and lots of Japanese items are sold. When I used to travel to Japan, I found the shop very fanisating because a lot of things were sold but the design was very tidy.
Here are some pictures I found for reference:
a0001115_main.jpg
donki19013-4.jpg

Items Selling
I will be selling normal items from the other stores existing like phones, stationeries, plushies. But I also have some custom items for the idea to match the Japanese themed shop. As there are some famous items manufactured and designed in Japan but not actually in the server at the moment.

Tomycars
This toy is designed and some are manufactured in Japan, I own some of them OOCly and that is also popular in Japan.
s-l1600_d42399ec-6d7b-4055-9f8d-7e26587f6981_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Japanese Food Items
Japan also makes lots of good tasing sweets and they are also sold in stores, with the server being designed for children and teenagers, sweets would fit into school life as snacks.
4D59992A-8431-4845-B5A7-BF535DCB8514_medium.jpeg

Other than sweets, Japan also has their own unique crisps selling in stores.
5704360a04f0d_57043602b328f_1539724342.jpg

Discord
I have spent some time and made the Discord server for the shop, here are some screenshots of the server with all the roles, bots, channels all configured for use anytime. The worker channels are also orangised in differerent channels so we can keep track of stocks and the sales we have made each opening. There are also channels which will announce prior to the store opening, hopefully driving more people to be able to plan and be able to shop in our store when it is opened.

upload_2020-8-2_20-1-53.png
upload_2020-8-2_20-0-59.png

How will your shop be unique?:
Limits on Items Sold
I understand that lots of players sometimes buy a lot of items from the stores and resell them for a higher price, I myself do it sometimes but not excessively so I can make some profit overall. But some players buy a lot of the same item so they can sell it to people that really need them for more, this can be avoided by making some limits on some items so other players can buy it and not have some players “dominating the market” when stores are closed.

Active Opening Hours
The store will have active opening hours with employees in a similar time zone as me so they can work in my shop while the shop is opened. I believe it is important so it includes most of the players who have a similar time zone as me and I understand the struggle to buy items from stores.

Loyalty Cards
This was never used in any existing stores so I think it would be a great and unique idea to gain loyal customers to shop in my store again and again. The idea would be that there will be a stamp per certain amount of money spent on the store, but after a few stamps there will be a coupon, a shopping bag or even free store credit to be spent.

Promotions
This is used in some but not a lot of stores, where for some items there will be a sale for them for a certain period of time, like buy two get one free. Or a lottery event, where customers can either buy tickets or spend a certain amount of money in the store to take part in the draw.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
The shop would not require a lot of employees, but I wish to have professional, friendly and helpful employees so we would have an efficient team which is more important and better than a team with a lot of people.

Shop Owner (1/1) - Self explanatory, someone who owns the shop and making sure the business is going well

Shop Manager (0/1) - Manages the shop while it is running, has to be organised so they can make sure everything is going smoothly and taking counts of stocks so the store does not go out of stock before an opening

Cashier (0/3) - This is an important role for the store, as they help selling items to customers. But this is also sometimes an issue for some stores where they have too many cashiers and it sometimes becomes a bit messy and customers get confused. It is more important to have an efficient team.

Security Team (0/3) - This is not a necessary role in the store in SchoolRP as shoplifting does not real exist but it is always a good idea to have a few on while the store is opened in case anyone decides to mess around the shop or even block the doors when it opens where it has happened before.

Thank you for reading my application, if you have any questions or suggestions for my shop, feel free to message me on Discord!

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your patience!
Great application! We'll discuss further through DMS on discord, MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread