mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

dontpayurtaxes Professor Application 3!!!

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: dontpayurtaxes

How old are you?: 17

Do you have any previous bans?: Nope!

What Country are you from?: USA, my time zone is PST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): RandomlyAccepted#1709

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted, if I need to be inactive for a while I will make an inactivity log.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am pretty active on the server and somewhat active on the forums. I play SchoolRP for about 3+ hours a day, it depends on when I wake up. I try to divide my time up on both of my accounts (Main and EMS) but mainly EMS. I only go on the forums to usually look at people's ideas, post things such as applications, or look at event team applications if we are gonna look over them soon.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have been playing SchoolRP for a year now, I joined back in 2019 but left as I thought Minecraft roleplay was a joke then I joined back in early 2020 and got addicted ever since. I am on every day, I try to balance out my accounts the best I can and usually on for about 3+ hours.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
PTSD Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ptsd-application.23128/ (Accepted)
Russian Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.23318/ (Accepted)
Event Team Application 1 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlyaccepted-event-team-application.23840/ (Denied)
Korean Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language.25675/ (Denied)
Professor Application 1 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-randomlydenied-college-professor-application.25694/ (Accepted)
Korean Application 2 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.26806/ (Accepted)
Prosthetic Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/prosthetic-leg-application.27602/ (Accepted)
Event Team Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlyaccepteds-event-team-application-2.28994/ (Accepted)
Spanish Application 1 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlydenieds-spanish-application.29193/ (Denied)
Professor Application 2 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/dontpayurtaxes-college-professor-application.32378/ (Accepted)
Jin Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlydenied-jin-application.35000/ (Denied)
JSL Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/dontpayurtaxes-jsl-application.35008/ (Accepted)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[Adult] [31]

Trivia
What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
As you know, I have been a professor twice so far and each time I enjoyed it. I have a high interest in medicine in real life and another thing with that is I LOVE teaching other people about it (Or just talking about it). I have fun creating lesson plans and it feels very rewarding for me when people tell me that my lessons are fun and they enjoy it when I am a professor. The main motivation why I want to come back as a professor is because I miss it. I miss creating lesson plans, interacting with everyone, talking to the faculty staff (They are all amazing), and having that feeling that people enjoy my classes. Even though I am EMS and not planning on leaving EMS any time soon, I will active as a professor and will get my 15 classes every month and try for an extra 10.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I would say I have a good amount of experience in roleplay. I have been a professor twice so I do know the rules and how it works. I am also EMS, I have been EMS for about 6-7 months now and don’t plan on leaving any time soon.

Not only do I have a good amount of experience on SRP, but I also did FiveM roleplay for a few years before quitting. Even though FiveM and Minecraft are different, I feel like FiveM has helped me a ton.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs consist of IGN, period, date, course, summary, and screenshot (If I remember correctly…) You write a small summary of what you did in that class today and also send a screenshot of you and the students. They are important as it shows SLT members that you are active and also what your paycheck will be that month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Do dot distribute class. This includes talking, whispering, or just doing anything annoying like that.
  2. Do not use your phone in class. Your phone should be turned off and away, during certain times I will allow you to use your phone such as certain assignments.
  3. No eating and drinking. I will only allow water in class, if a student has a condition (such as diabetes) and requires to have snacks they should talk to me before or after class.
  4. Respect your classmates and school staff
  5. No foul language and yelling
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have tons of previous roleplaying experience. I used to roleplay on FiveM for a few years before quitting due to anxiety, right now I just roleplay on SchoolRP. I was a professor twice in the past, I resigned due to stress and then focused on EMS but I am ready to come back. I used to be on the college track but left the first time and got kicked out the second. I was also a club leader that ran JROTC but I decided to step down as leader because I had no idea what I was doing. I have been roleplaying for about 5 years but on school roleplay for about a year.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The task of a college professor is to teach students about the subject they are teaching, in my case, I will teach students about all things medical studies. A professor also makes sure students are behaving in class correctly. Professors are expected to be mature and professional, they follow the rules and provide lectures to students. They are supposed to make classes strict yet fun. The salary of a professor is 450,000 yen for 15 classes, this means a professor needs to complete 15 classes every month. If they complete an additional 10 classes they will receive an extra 500,000 yen!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Kiyoka Amaya is a 5’10 female who has a professional type stance. She has long wavy hair with sparkling blue eyes. She would be fully Japanese and as it's summertime, she would be wearing a white skirt with a blue shirt. She would have a glucose meter/insulin type device hooked up to her stomach and connected around her waist and a port a cath in her upper chest area. Her voice would be a tad bit raspy but nothing too annoying, it would be more of a ‘cheerful’ tone with a tad bit of raspiness. Her nails would be painted a dark red and would be wearing very light red makeup.

The reason why Kiyoka would be unique and different is her Cystic Fibrosis. Despite her having it, it doesn't affect her teaching skills. Kiyoka thinks it interesting and likes the fact that she has Cystic Fibrosis and teaches Medical Studies. She thinks that students are the future of medicine, she always thinks to herself that one of her students will find the cure of cancer or how to stop genetic mutations from happening. Her outlook on teachers/professors is good. She wants to get to know and socialize with them and be friends.

Kiyoka has a very cheerful personality, she wants to have fun and make her classes fun. When she has to be strict she will, she never likes to be strict on people but will when she has to. Sometimes Kiyoka may feel down and depressed, usually during a flare-up with her Cystic Fibrosis. She is hoping that she can settle down in Karakura and continue to teach Medical Studies and possibly become head of the Department of Medicine. She is hoping in the future that there will be some sort of cure for Cystic Fibrosis but in the meantime, she is hoping she could adopt a child so they won't have a risk for Cystic Fibrosis.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I would first go up to the students and tell them to stop yelling and give them a warning. I will explain to them that they are being very immature and that if they continue, they will get detention and have a risk of their spot being removed. If they and listen I will just give a warning, but if they are being nasty and not listening I will straight up give them detention and report them.

If I get reports or see it happen a second time with the same group if I didn’t give them detention before I would know and report them. I will explain to them that this is not acceptable and they should act their age and not like a 5-year-old. Depending on how they respond and if a dean/vice-dean is on, I may report the person/group to them.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I assume I already told them to stop talking, if they continue to talk and be disruptive I will report them and give them detention. If an SLT member is on, and the person continues to be disruptive, I will intern for an SLT member to come down. If they are not fearrping and just failrping, I will /help a staff member.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me would grab the stack of worksheet papers from her desk then produce them to go around the classroom and pass each paper out.

/me would take the piece of chalk on the board and writes out the words ‘ALS - Advanced Life Support’ and would make it look all fancy before continuing to speak

/me would quickly move her shirt and look at her glucose meter. She would quickly tap some information into the meter before moving a piece of her hair out of the way and continues to speak.

/me would grab her cup of coffee and pull her chair out of her desk. She would sit and scoot back into the desk and take a sip of the coffee, she would then open up her notebook and start scribbling down class notes.

/me would look at the bookshelf in her classroom, she runs her finger across the books, feeling the bumps of them. She takes one out that she was looking at and sets it onto the desk before sitting down and opening up the book.

Backstory
Kiyoka Amaya was born in Tokyo, Japan in 1979. Kiyoka was a moderate premature baby, being born at 34 weeks instead of 40. A few days after her birth, she suffered from Necrotizing enterocolitis which is damage to the digestive system. Kiyoka was also born with the condition Cystic Fibrosis. The doctors didn’t think she would make it, but lucky for Kiyoka, after 7 months in the hospital, she was able to come home for the first time.

During infancy, Kiyoka was a calm baby. Despite suffering from Cystic Fibrosis and being a premature baby, she never suffered from any other concerning medical conditions. After Kiyoka turned 4, her father suffered a massive heart attack and died. Kiyoka didn’t fully understand what happened and just thought her father left randomly. The death caused her mother to spiral down with depression, making her put Kiyoka up for adoption.

Kiyoka was in adoption until she turned 8 years old and was adopted by the Amaya family. Her adopted father was a trauma surgeon and her mother was a professor that taught Anatomy and Physiology at the university near them. This caused Kiyoka to grow a high interest in medicine. She always asked about her parents' day and she wanted to do something in medicine after high school.

When Kiyoka turned 10, she had her first major complication with Cystic Fibrosis. She developed a nasty lung infection which caused her to be hospitalized for 3 months, due to the severity of the infection she was placed on the lung transplant list. After almost a year, she was finally able to get her first lung transplant. The transplant was successful and she recovered very fast, during the transplant she has also hooked up with a port a cath and still has it to this day.

After Kiyoka recovered, she started Junior Highschool. She was able to start a type of high school program for medicine and fell in love. During her High School years, she was also diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes (CFRD). This caused her to be on insulin but isn't a huge issue in her life. When Kiyoka turned 18 she applied to university and started school. She enjoyed it a ton but wanted to follow in her adoptive mother's footsteps and teach other people. She ended up taking classes so she could teach medicine.

During university, she fell in love with medicine. The idea of treating people with conditions just fascinated her but she never wanted to fully do it but she wanted to teach it. After 8 years in university, she graduated with a master's degree in science. During university, she did internships at the University of Tokyo and quickly got a job there and decided to teach Medical Studies. She taught there until she turned around 42 and wanted a change of scenery. She decided to move to Karakura, Japan, and wants to become a professor at the community college and teach students about Medical Studies

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Kiyoka Amaya
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Kiyoka
Preferred Name: Kiyoka
Religious Denomination: None?
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of years): 16 Years
Working Experience (# of years): 16 Years
Academic Degree: Masters in Science
Year of Graduation: 1996 (If I did the math correctly)
Major(s): Education and Biology
Minors: JSL
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Medical - Medical Studies

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any): I might have done the math wrong for all of this, I am not the best with numbers.
Do you have any questions?: Nope!

Thank you for reading! I am really hoping I can come back as a professor again.

Users who are viewing this thread