mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied DontThrow ET application

DontThrow

Level 5
IGN: My main account is DontThrow however my alt ign is xkxyla (SOMETIMES USED BY ME MAINLY SISTERS ACC) or cell2 (soon to be ShopOwner account I share)

Explain your activity on the Server:
Overall, I would consider myself an extremely active player on SRP. During this influx of COVID-19 and summer coming soon, I can expect an even bigger boost on activity. I play for about an unhealthy 10-11hrs a day, and am constantly looking for new activities and ways to improve my roleplay skills. Normally, when school kicks around, I tend to be inactive in the mornings and when evening kicks around back to my addiction known as this minecraft server. I’m an EST member, so due to summer coming around I can be pretty active at most times and able to answer when called upon. Unless, sports are rolling or I'm at school I’m on SRP.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have a large arsenal of experience whether that be on my main or on my alt. Both my accounts are employed at different shops, with my 3rd account applying for a shop owner. I used to manage a shop on dontthrow. I also, am currently on the HS Football team for SRP, and I feel being on a football team, allows for me to improve my teamwork. In football you are supposed to be consistently communicating with each other, and using your team. You can’t really win with one person, and it’s an all and all team effort. As for real life, I’m currently an employed 16 year old(If quarantine wasn’t here) and the Varsity baseball and JV basketball cpt. This allows me to learn quality leadership skills for me to apply later in life and that I can transfer here, the amount of stuff you learn from being on a team is tremendous. It teaches you how to solve problems. It teaches you how you can step in and make a tremendous imprint on society. I learned, from working on a team, you have to be able to communicate, and that’s something I used to struggle with. However, given this, I learned from my mistakes and made the most of it.

What makes you different from other applicants:
I never, like to compare myself to others, so I’m gonna go out and explain why I feel I’m a unique addition. Given, the amount of time I spend on this server, I feel pretty connected to the player base. What I feel I can do is reach out and provide group opinions, on what people would like to see as events. For example, in the discord we can run a strawpoll suggesting events for what people want. I can get input from the football team, people im friends with, and where I work. I just want to make sure every Idea gets heard because we could miss out on some good ones. I also feel like, I have a couple very good event ideas however I will only lunge into detail on one in this application. Also I feel my leadership skills, and communicational aspects will be able to be a good contribution to the event team. I also feel like through these, I’m able to input my ideas as well as provide feedback on others, and make constructive criticism on how we can improve events. I also think my activity is bizarre, so that allows me to be a strong consideration as I’m open to help at any time.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team:

My event:

I think that the idea of a fair or carnival is a spectacular idea. We could have a bunch of booths, selling food, food trucks, carnival games maybe even rides. We can also have live concerts which would be an intriguing sense of entertainment as well as kareokeg(This is a very vague Idea However don’t fret I will lunge into detail in the next section)

Detailed info on how the event will work:

First, there'd be an announcement making the event public. It’d give the basic Idea of how the fair will work. This will also, give an insight to the public of what the event will be like, how it will work and what will go on and where it is. This will just show the public what’s going on and how it will work The event would most likely start when school ends however the setup I plan will be interesting, before the night of the event, workers will set the fair up. The carnival games will be open to everyone with some adult games, where you pay a certain amount of money in attempts to win a prize. The prizes could be plushies, a free beer, free food coupons or more. Then we will set up foodtrucks, and food booths, these are self explanatory as these will be open for discussion to the restaurants who choose to set up the booths. There will also be a stage, with live performers, I was personally thinking running a battle of the bands type thing where the best band will win a cash prize, and that would also run some good entertainment. Also, the idea of rides, I’m not sure yet on how we could get that to work, but we could maybe figure out a way to make rides on SRP. Once, completely set up the event would be announced we’d have workers selling tickets by the gate, for rides and what not and people working booths. People would walk into a night lit up by artificial lights. They would hear loud music, and jamming on the stage and loud screams from the terrifying rides. They would also smell the warm fried food in the air. This nails the aspect for schoolRP perfectly, as what teenage kid doesn’t love the fair. Then the event would end with an announcement of who won the battle of the bands as well as a presentation of their cash prize. I think this is a fun Idea, and would be interested in what you all thought.

Conclusion:

Thank you for WiffyBanter, and the event team for taking time out of your day to read my application. I have about 4-5 other events in the works for suggestions, and if I’m not chosen I will be more then happy to share them. If you guys ever want a helper to brainstorm events and not officially be apart of the team I’m down. Anyways, I hope you all do consider me for the event team, and enjoy your day/Night. Thank you, Dontthrow

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying, but the team has decided to deny your application. Feel free to apply again when a slot is open.​

Users who are viewing this thread