IGN:
DontThrow
What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:
Sick#5994
What is your timezone/What country are you from?:
EST, USA
Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:
Yes.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you can be removed from the team at any given time?:
Yes.
What makes you different from other applicants?:
Well, I mean I'm a very outgoing social person who loves to chat with people. Writing is a strong suit of mine although I have never specifically written Lore. I'm also different because I go to a school where we are required to crank research papers/essays on a daily basis so I feel that gives me a boost when it comes to writing.
Do you have any previous experience writing any lore?:
Not Lore per say, but writing yes. I've written 4+ 15 page research papers and too many essays to count, just out of my sheer love for writing.
WRITING PROMPTS

Writing prompt #1
Write a 200+ word essay on an average day for your character in Karakura.
A day in the Life of Swift Venditti-
It was one beautiful summer day in the dark and malicious town known as Karakura. Swift, would arise to the shouting of his siblings and the wonderful smell of crispy bacon and fresh scrambled eggs. He would get up and get dressed, and walk downstairs. Swift would hear the clamor downstairs and exclaim "Shut up," as he'd take his breakfast and start devouring it. Swift would then probably stroll his way out the door to go and meet up with his friends. With his friends, Swift and his friends would discuss many things such as; girls, weapons, cars and athletics. Swift after this would probably head to work at his job at Cherry Street to go make some cash so he can spend it and enjoy his free time. After this he would head home and most likely hang out with his siblings and eat dinner. Swift loves a good night time party, so he would probably then go clubbing with his friends and get drunk. Swift would be tending to be very obnoxious when he was drunk and tend to dumb things. He'd also probably be very flirtatious around most girls. After a very long day Swift would venture home. Before he went to bed he would take a shower, and then brush his teeth. Swift every day before bed would pray to God. He would always say before he went to bed "Be swift, nothing else." This is the life of Swift Venditti.
Writing prompt #2
Write a 300+ word essay on your character. Tell us about his/her history? What leads them to be the way they are?
Swift's story all started on his birthday, April 20th 2000. He was born in Rio de Janeiro Brazil, a similar city to Karakura due to its high criminal rates. Swift was a fast learning youth, he learned how to walk at a meer 1 year of age, and learned how to speak at age two. By the time he was 4 he could speak 2 different languages, Spanish and Japanese. Swift then was educated at a private academy in Brazil, and was always pampered by most people. However, this was due to the fact his father was head of a gang and was also very abusive toward Swift. People cared deeply about Swift, due to his abuse he was transferred by child services to Japan. Little did they to them his real parents were in Karakura. They were then found and Swift was shipped to them at age 15. Swift had trouble adjusting to his new life in Karakura, so trouble and reverting to his father's ways and Brazil wasn't common. He'd often find himself in criminal trouble and getting into trouble at school. Although he was happy to know he was with his real parents, he struggled with depression and was having trouble coping with it. Despite being offered constant help, he would deny it all and still stay this. He had trouble trusting people in Karakura and only had two friends. Swift would always continue to run from people, and push people away due to his criminal ways. He'd also be doing this due to his fear he was gonna die from torture. He wanted to stop his ways but there was no way for him to as it was his habit. To this day, swift is still living in Karakura and attending the local college, also living with the Venditti's still.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread