Discord Tag:
dprv.
Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do have a working microphone!
Timezone & Country:
EST Time Zone (UTC/GMT-4)

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

I’d describe my activity on the server to be fairly active, I can be seen engaging in roleplaying and creating interactions with other players in our community. I usually try to seek for anything to do within the server so my boredom doesn’t strike. Though, if I do get bored I usually either run around Karakura or try to seek for people I could interact with ICLY and create those memorable roleplay experiences. With all due respect, sometimes everyone needs to take a step back from SRP - so sometimes I find myself getting off the server to do OOC activities!

Below is a table of roughly the schedule I am available, as you can see it is quite open but can vary due to unexpected OOC events but that would be explained to the faction lead, if accepted.

FORMATTED IN EST TIMEZONE: AVAILABILITY TABLE
SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SUNDAY
ALL DAY (12pm-12am)
ALL DAY (12pm-12am)
ALL DAY (12pm-12am)
ALL DAY (12pm-12am)
ALL DAY (12pm-12am)
ALL DAY (12pm-12am)
ALL DAY (12pm-12am)

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for the position of Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:

I’m really drawn to the government faction, especially with the opportunities of roleplay that it offers for players involved in the faction, hence why it has caught my eye. My motivation really stems from a desire to interact with others in the community, what desires that they want to improve in Karakura and the government system. I want the opportunity for my character to contribute to some meaningful change, which I see as a fantastic chance to not only improve my own roleplaying experience but to foster connections with others.

I want to break down barriers that players put up and show that not everyone is intimidating, attempting to make my character quite approachable to interact with, it just takes one person to take the first step.

On a more personal note, I have a passion involving the law system and the legal concepts & their implications to different communities. I believe my knowledge can really help enhance the faction and other players involved with, working in a team to achieve better roleplay experiences for others!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have an understanding of Karakura's laws and Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

OOC: A strong goal of mine is to experience a different part of roleplay, explore the government faction and what it is like to roleplay as an Adult character in the server - the kind of responsibility and maturity it takes. The opportunity to get more people interested in the government faction is also enticing, to teach others about the government system and their policies, whilst also learning about information that I may not know currently!

IC: The goals that I have in mind for this character is that I want him to have a known presence in the general public of Karakura. I plan for him to be viewed upon the citizens of the town as a respected figure - seen as nice to catch the public’s attention. For him to actually make changes for the city and interact with the public in a way that promotes others to speak about their opinions on how things should be run. Another goal for this character is that I’d like for him to have a family that follows in his ideals - his footsteps, finding their own way in life whilst starting a new path to a sense of morality.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Being a governor, you have multiple tasks such as the currently following list goes!
Hand out ID Cards
Each government is obligated to create an ID for any individual that requested one. Getting information on who one is by their name and age, then for them to scan their finger on a finger scanner to add them onto the population of the town.
Set up Verified Businesses
To make sure everything is legally run, a governor MUST be called to ensure that everything is smoothly run so there would not be any legal troubles or stuff such as maintenance issues that would be getting in the way of the shop. Making sure the shop is run safely for the public.
Officiate marriages
Since a governor is listed as a government official, they are allowed to officiate those who decide to be wedded together. This can happen after both individuals have their wedding, they may head to the shrine to officiate the marriage, before going to town hall to actually document the marriage.
Document trials
Recording the trials up to its current date! When a trial is ongoing, a governor is supposed to document the information received from each individual.
Announce trials
For the citizens to know what is going on within the town, the governor will be announcing current or ongoing trials that will be happening.
Attend Trials
To make sure trials are going to run smoothly, it is a governor’s job to make sure the trial is smoothly run along with it being documented as it goes on. If there is assistance needed within a trial, a governor will be allowed to give assistance.
Give public speeches
As governor, it is obligated that once given the role, you are supposed to be known to the public. To be able to communicate properly and to help with the needs and wants of the citizens that you are leading. Even if there are minor or major changes to the city, the citizens should know what is going on.
Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that I can be subject to removal at any time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I am very excited to show my dedication to this position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any display of OOC bias towards anyone on the job will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes I have.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

I will be able to attend meetings and events weekly.
IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Sitting across the table from the interviewer, he cleared his throat as he stares down at the other person across from him. His towering figure made Luvan seem terrifyingly large, but it didn't make him uncomfortable. “My full name is Luvan Tae-Lee.” A deep voice came from the large male, the man sat up straight and slightly fixes his own posture, the chair he was sat in seemed quite small since he had quite the large figure.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
The question of his preferred title made him slightly tilt his head. Ah, right. . Others might present themselves as other titles instead, he wanted a common title as others would be using if they were male. “Please use the title of Mr.”

Current age:
Assuming the question that his age had popped up, even though it was common to know of other peoples' ages, he seemed not offended though he seemed a bit older than how he looks. “As of now, my current age is 35 years old.. I would call myself experienced enough.”

Date of birth:
“I was born on the 18th of September, 1990” The man calmly answered, his hands would move to be held together, clasping them on top of the table. The male acknowledged how the questions were like last time, interviews like these made him feel strange.

“I am Male.” The greyish blonde haired male cleared his throat because of the question. ''I. . was born as a male.'' The male clearly answered, it was quite obvious that he was biologically born a man.

Academic Degree:
“I’ve obtained a PhD in law.'' The man confidentially answered. Obtaining a PhD would be quite difficult since it is a long time of schooling and studying so having free time would be quite the challenge to balance. Now that he was free from school after he had obtained his PhD, he was happy to show off his accomplishment.

Major(s):
“Back in college, I decided to major in Political Science and Biomedical Engineering.” The two majors seemed different but just in case his plan of becoming a governor here would not work, he would have to work around not being a governor and instead, probably head back to school to become a doctor.

Minor(s):
“Give me a moment… I believe my Minors were Communication and Business.” A soft chuckle would escape from his lips as he then shook his head. Those Minors were not as difficult as his main classes but they were quite fun to work on.

Work experience:
“I worked in the Kyoto City Hall as an intern when I was 22 while I was getting my PhD. Later on, I was able to get a full understanding of how the governmental system worked while my internship ended and I had fully received my PhD at the age 26. After I had turned 27, I began to work as a secretary for the Kyoto governor who had given me advice on how to be a responsible and respectful leader. Quitting my job when I was 33, I had decided to move to a different town to create a new way for more leadership opportunities.”

Nationality & born location:
“My nationality is Korean, I was born in Korea, specifically Seoul… In the Hannam-Dong area.” Muttering the last part, he didn't like talking about where he was from since it was quite the. . . fortunate area to be born, raised, or even just living there. He would look at the interview before speaking clearly once again. ''I apologize, I thought I was going to sneeze haha. I was born in Seoul, South Korea.''

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
“I am fluent in Chinese, Korean, Russian..'' The male proceeded to answer, before beginning to explain himself to the interviewer. ''I studied Chinese to speak more to my mother's side of the family. Both Korean and Chinese were used in my household growing up so, it was easy to pick up languages. When studying Russian, I happened to volunteer to help those who were not able to speak the same language as me. There were many individuals who were from Russia during my school's foreign exchange program. Yes, they were already learning Korean but I decided to go into more depth by teaching myself Russian to allow them to speak freely if they were unable to understand certain words.''

Criminal record:
A criminal record? Giving the interviewer a puzzled look, he confidently answers. “I do not have any criminal records.'' A poker face was seen on his face, he seemed quite annoyed about the criminal record question. Did he really look like a criminal?

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“To receive and pay back others tenfold. When growing up I was taught with extreme principles on life, taking accountability and having a sense of morality in myself. The people who guided me in my life were those who had knowledge of the law and justice system, those who had high morality in life. Back before I got my citizenship in Japan, I would volunteer in different places back in my hometown, being charitable to others - to show that the community is in great hands when I’m around. When I was in my teenage years, I began to protest against things that I didn’t believe were right for the community nor myself, things such as the local government’s stance on climate change or infrastructure that violated environmental factors or even the homelessness crisis at that time. By being empathetic to the community, while being charitable all does not make a difference on the type of person I am. It’s really more for standing up for what is right as it is a belief of mine, whilst still accepting other opinions and to greet others with open arms, comprehending how people want to see change.”

Users who are viewing this thread