What is your time zone?:
+5:30hours GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
Pretty active around 3 - 5 hours daily.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
12th Grade, 18 years old

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: JOI-KON

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I want to become a shopkeeper as I am very active in the community and I want to share resources to the other community members to have fun and enjoy their stay. As a part of the community I have always felt the need to help people in whatever way I can, and as a shopkeeper I believe I can do this even better.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I plan to open a shop that makes people boost their self-esteem. It will help people gear up and look their best wherever they go. With the crime in Karakura, I think sometimes an affordable shopping spree just relaxes peoples mind.

What will you sell in your shop?:

Current list of Items that I would like to sell -

- Custom owned by self - Golden Katana - Exalted Sunfire
- Toy Masks of various varieties - Will gather this based on availability, or self made custom.
- Ringpops/rings
- Coffee
- Mocktails (non alcoholic beverages)

How many employees do you plan to have?:

I plan to have a maximum of 2 employees and a minimum of zero.

Extra

Dragon Bones is an excitable soft spoken person who has run into a lot of bad luck. This hasn't changed her disposition towards helping people, and she continues to do so to the best of her ability.

Additional notes about your application: I have plans to be active and keep my shop open regularly as I have observed that I do not have much shops open around the time I play.
Do you have any questions?:
I would love to get an understanding on how to get the most out of this so that I have more items available as per requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread