mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Drake's Council application [ College ]

xkyluxx

Level 2
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: KatanaRP
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: i got banned for age fix and some other warns in the past
What is your timezone in GMT?: Central
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: KatanaRP#4846
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carter-r-s-harrison-italian.32013/
(ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carter-r-s-f-harrison-college-app.32123/
(ACCEPTED)

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am on 24/7 on the server i check my applications on the forums like every day so i am technically on it 24/7 to, i also check out other apps and my friends apps.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: A student council is a group of student leaders who work with an adult advisor to collaborate with others to impact their school community, which impacts their city or town, which impacts our state, which impacts our country, which changes the world.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I saw alot of people with the student council role so me personally decided to apply for this role!
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
Student Council is an organization conducted by students and supervised by adults. The purpose of the student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body. They help share student ideas, interests and concerns with the school wide community.

The function of the student council is based upon parliamentary procedures. Ideas are presented, voted upon and confirmed by the student body president. Any student that is interested in leadership, organizational behavior, event planning or becoming more involved in the school are welcome to become involved.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I’m dedicated to working with my team to discover and implement the most effective approach. we needed to reduce spending in one cost center area. I shared the issue with my team and had everyone brainstorm ideas for a follow-up meeting a week later.
What interests you the most about the student council?: The first thing will learn is the importance of a team. You will get a chance to be socialized, lead a mass, get more familiar with the different types of students and faculties. And yes, you will always know what is happening inside and outside of college administration.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes i do, I was in a roleplay that is Five Nights At Freddy's related, I voice acted and body acted in the videos, And it was a really fun experience i loved it alot, the people on that specific roleplay was super nice but some wasnt but i didnt care i just kept on doing it and do it.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: This is an issue that needs to be highlighted and very clearly noted and understood by the student council. Students do not feel the council’s presence, and that needs to change. Further providing support, it is outright inexcusable that all interviewed students failed to state only one way the student council has directly affected them. We could accept a low number of responses.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
When you submit an idea and no one likes it, ask for some constructive critisism and feedback. It will help you come up with a better Idea in the future

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: You either go tell the dean or any school employees that are near you and try to calm my self down or calm the person that is arguing with me down and dont start a physical fight or nobody will probably not win that debate.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: I would go to the vice dean or the deans officer if they are there or tell a school employee and they will handle with this situation thats going on, and probably try to calm them down or not start a fight and tell them to not do what they are doing right now.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would talk with the president and probably sort the opinion out and not start a huge fight before either one of us gets fired and be calm and nice to my fellow council members and the council president if they get super mad after a fight.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would love to try to calm them down and separate them if that doesnt work i will just tell a school staff or the vice dean or college dean before any physical fights are about to happen and make them talk to them.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Drake C. Lopez
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 20
Character phone-number: 214697605
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Drake C. Lopez is a italian male and he acts calm and nice but he could get strict if people breaks rules and mess around when they are not suppose to, And Drake will yell at them if they do any thing that is considered fighting on school grounds and probably if they continue when drake tells them to stop breaking the rules, if they are in highschool drake will send them to the princibles office if they are college drake will def send them there.
Character appearance/attire: He has blonde hair with a uniform on and has blueish eyes companyed with freckles and would have a demeanor look on his face and also has a friendly face between good students!
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What makes me separates me from other applicants, is i see alot of people apply for student council so my mind went off and was thinking about writing a application for student council and would try his best to be a good one.
Why do you want this position?: Because i wanna be a great person and protect the school grounds and make people not be a huge bully inside the school and the main thing i want people to stop drinking on school grounds! I would love this position to help out with these types of people, i can deal with them.
What interests you the most about student council?: What Interests me is they become great people and help out the school grounds and make people stop drinking and other types of people like that, i would try my best on helping out with that and making them stop if possible, i dont want people either expelled or suspended from school, i would love to stop these types of situations.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could help people stop fighting and other bad stuff and also make them stop drinking on school grounds and make them a better person not a evil/bad person on school grounds, plus i dont want people expelled or suspended from school, I dont wanna do that but if they keep on doing these types of things i would have to and I would love to stop doing that to people but if they keep that up i have to and i want to stop doing that,

Users who are viewing this thread