mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Drama Teacher Application

Mocha

Level 10

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: BunRP

How old are you?: 15, 16 on may 12th.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, ERP and Bypassing, Though I deeply regret them and I am sincerely sorry for them.

What Country are you from?: U.S

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Bunnion#6992

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: I do understand that.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I completely understand that and agree to it.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: I do understand that.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I’m on the server and forums everyday, If not the server then I have the forums tabbed open usually.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/coprps-korean-application.23962/

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/cloutbabes-korean-application.23606/

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/cloutbabes-professor-application.23587/

Canceled

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/cloutbabes-german-application.22708/

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/cloutbabes-college-application.22414/

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/gluttonyrps-russian-application.22388/

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/gluttonyrps-russian-application.22311/

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/gluttonyrps-russian-application.22204/

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/cloutbabes-korean-application.21897/

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/cloutbabes-korean-application.21870/

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/drama-teacher-application.24159/#post-82263

Denied

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I wanted to experience new areas or RP that I have never experienced before and I feel as if Roleplaying as a teacher is both interactive and fun for both the teachers and the students. I also am passionate about drama and that motivates me to teach drama to all the students that attend my classes. I feel as if I can teach drama. I can do it well due to my passion for it.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have experience with GangRP, StudentRP and FamilyRP, My experience in Role Play is slowly but surely growing, I would like to try TeacherRP.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
I have not actually, I do not know where to find it, But i’ve been told it doesn’t exist anymore, But if it does please let me know so I may read it thoroughly.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are very much essential, They show you who attends classes, how many, if a student has done something wrong or if a teacher wasn’t doing their job they could get demoted, The logs are also very important to teachers because that’s how they get paid, If a teacher misses the logs then they would not get their paycheck for the classes they did.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I would proceed to go to the principal’s office and would ask if i could start a field trip, when they ask what kind i would tell them and what my plan would be, If they say yes, I would proceed to schedule and plan the date and time for the field trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

The strict rules I will be implementing in class are:

1. Come to class on time, a grace period of 30 minutes will be given to late comers else doors will be closed.
  2. All cellular devices should be turned off. If caught using a phone, this will be confiscated until the end of the period.
  3. Only raise your hand when in doubt else refrain from talking during the class. Warnings will be given.
  4. If a student acts disruptive during class hours, a warning will be made giving the student a chance to redeem themselves. If they continued to ignore the said warning the student may be kicked from class.
  5. Any form of harassment or disrespect, may it be verbal or non-verbal will earn the student a detention ticket.

Rules Implemented during Drama:

1. During an act, students must pay attention to the scenes being played. If a student was caught being disruptive during a performance they will be given a warning.
  2. A student must remain professional during an act. Any form of inappropriate words will earn the student a strike.
  3. During the performance, A student must speak in a clear voice and ensure that they are prepared for their acts and scenes.
  4. If a student gets assigned to a role and would not comply with the given role they will be given a warning.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have a vast amount of experience, most of it being SRP and other servers that I've been exploring but most of it coming from SRP. I have done Studentrp and Gangrp, I have decided to give TeacherRP a shot.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD means Head Of The Department. The Head of Department teachers are the highest paid of all of these roles as they are the best qualified and highest ranking teacher of a subject. They check progress sometimes on NQT and QTLS teachers as well.

- QTLS: QTLS means Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills. They are teachers who are dedicated to teaching a subject and have had experience for a long time. QTLSs are usually older than NQTs.

- NQT: NQT means Newly Qualified Teacher. NQTs are usually younger than the other teachers and newer to the subject, but they are qualified enough to teach it to students and help them learn

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers serve many other roles in the classroom. Teachers set the tone of their classrooms, build a warm environment, mentor and nurture students, become role models, and listen and look for signs of trouble. The most common role a teacher plays in the classroom is to teach knowledge to children. Depending on how many classes the teacher hosts they could get up to 250k or more, Your choice of teaching method depends on what fits you — your educational philosophy, classroom demographic, subject area(s) and school mission statement.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Having teachers in SchoolRP adds an immersive experience to the Roleplay. Having Teachers to authorize students, have students go to class and listen are all part of the SchoolRP experience. Without them, SchoolRP would just be a plain server. adding Teachers to communicate directly with the community and students makes the server unique.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning system the school worked on is the MoSCoW method - Must have, Should Have, Could have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Koichi would be a 5'1 female with long brown hair with light brown eyes, She'd have pale skin with a peachy undertone, She’d have soft makeup done her blush would be a light rose color with light mascara. She'd smell like 'Gucci Flora'. Koichi would have this sort of passion every time she teaches something new to her students. If she encounters a troubled student, she’d try her hardest to help that student out. Her outlook on her students is that they have infinite potential. She views the other teachers as her teammates to help guide these young souls onto their adult lives as happy adults. Koichi is a very calm and patient person who is willing to help anyone out if they ask her, but she also doesn't tolerate disrespect. She believes her future is devoted to helping the young have a better life and being a hopeful teacher and friend.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would approach the delinquents calmly and would advise them to refrain from using such words inside the school’s premises. If in case the delinquents would continue to ignore my warnings, I am authorized to punish the student through detention. If the situation can’t be handled, I will report them to the highest authority like the VP or the principal to do what is necessary.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If no one in my class is listening to a word I say, I might be doing something wrong. So, I will calmly breathe, rethink my lesson plans well and change the way I teach. Maybe change the style that I teach, use different techniques, Give the students initiative to learn from my classes by implementing more practicals, giving more visuals and making them participate in my classes more.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She’d be respectful and calm, She’d treat her co-workers like friends and would talk alongside them caringly, but at the same time treat them with the utmost respect and professionalism. She would often be outgoing and helpful and would never sit back and not support a fellow co-worker when in need.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me she’d clap her hands in an attempt to get the rest of the class’s attention

/me she'd stand in front of the chalkboard looking around the classroom waiting for students to settle down

/me after warning (student) for the third time she'd gesture for (student) to leave class

/me she'd pass out books with instructions on it

/me she’d smile and nod as the students entered the room saying ‘’Good Morning Students” as she’d cup her hands together

Backstory

Koichi Helvete Kamodo, Was born in England, London with her birth parents and 2 sisters Ichigo Kamodo & Roxanne Kamodo, When Koichi was 12 her mother had taken her on a ‘business trip’ to Karakura, Japan where Koichi had witnessed her mother’s death, Koichi was sent back to london to be with her sisters and father, Koichi’s Father had been drowned in his studies on looking for who killed her mother, 6 months later he had committed suicide, Koichi and her sisters we’re sent to foster care where Koichi had gotten adopted by the Head of the ‘Helvete’ family, Soon after Koichi went into school she had met up with her birth sisters and they started the ‘Kamodo’ family, Koichi had been fascinated with Acting and Plays she started studying drama in school and when she had graduated she applied to become a Drama Teacher.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Koichi Helvete Kamodo
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): ‘Koi’ ‘Chi’
Preferred Name: ‘Miss Kamodo’

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Is Taken, But not married

Nationality: English
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Theater History
Minors: Visual and Performing arts

Native Languages: English, Japanese
Other Languages: Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A
Preferred Teaching Subject: Theatrical Literature

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- Overall, this application is very average and decent. Not super lacking, but not entirely efforted compared to other applications, either. It doesn't stand out, to say the least.
- I don't doubt your motivations, however, I'd like to see more detail in the application itself.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread