Level 4
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:
dripwalkingg

Do you have discord?
Yes! Its Jay.#6934

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No I haven’t

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: It depends if I have school. If I do have school I will be on from 3:30PM-8:00pm BST, If I do not have school ill be on from 12:Pm- 8:00pm BST.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching Assistant.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Being a teaching assistant, you would have to do many things, such as ; Gather supplies for the professor, help them control/ teach the class etc. Being a teaching assistant, you have to be very mature and prepared for all the lessons to come! (By being prepared, I mean by bringing the right equipment etc.) Teaching assistants help out the professor, Roam around the class to make sure the students are doing the work, and are understanding it.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes ofcourse.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve been playing SRP for over a year now. I have experienced being in many teams, such as the Volleyball team and now currently the College Football-Team! (On my main account) In all honestly, when I first joined the game, I didn’t take it as serious as I was suppose to, but now I consider myself to be a lot better than how I was. I would say I am a experience SRP player, who follow’s the rules.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
rank-request.23657 - Accepted.
russian-application.24717- Accepted
jjaayyy-malagasy-application.26367 - Accepted
dripwalkings-college-application.27480- Denied

college-application.27621- Accepted
grade-request.27645- Accepted

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Well first off all, I would approach the student in a very mature way and would say something like “Watch your language please!” But then if they carry on, I would take it a bit further and would raise my voice. After that, I would send them out of the class, but of course get permission from the teacher first. I would remove them from the class, so it wouldn’t disturb me or the rest of the class. If I then saw them yelling at me from outside of the door, I would simply send them up to the principals office and would allow the principal to give out further detentions etc.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

If the job that they set me was something that would be at risk of harming me or other people, I would make sure to go to the principal and explain to them why I don’t think the task is good for my character. On the other hand, if the Job was suitable for me, I’d calmly start the task straight away.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If they were doing the job, in the wrong way that could hurt them or others, I’d ask them to stop, since it wouldn’t just hurt people, it would hurt her and get her fired. If the employee wouldn’t listen to me, I’d take a photo of the situation and send it to the principal, and let her deal with it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Well first of all, it all depends of who is in there. If one of his closest employees/ friends was in there, he’d be very active and would be talking to them for a long time, until his shift comes to take place. If there is an employee in there who he doesn’t really know, he’d first introduce himself to them, and would then get to know them! Once he has had enough of talking, he’d start to eat his lunch/ breaktime snack.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me the male would walk of up the student, with quite a fast walk. Quite an angry expression would form onto his face, as he looked at the male in the eye. He’d inhale before taking of his glasses, then letting out a deep sigh. Soonly after he would lean on the table, not to close to the student as he said with an aggressive tone- &f”THIS IS YOUR SECOND WARNING!” He’d then brush himself off, tossing his glasses back onto his face as he did a 180 turn, sitting back into his seat, watching over the class.

/me The male would enter the room as he roamed around, holding his many books. He’d stand in the corner of the room as he looked over all the students! After seeing them all settle, he’d move to the teacher assistant desk, as he placed down his books, opening one after the other, taking notes. Clicking his pen, he’d shut the books before cupping his hands, setting his eyes over the students and carefully listening in to what they have to say.

/me furrowed her brows at the talking student, shaking his head as he made eye contact with them, mouthing at them to be quiet. Still standing next to the teacher, he'd almost nudge her discreetly, pointing at the student who would be quite loud, signalling her that the situation is happening.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Isaiah Aldridge
Age (Minimum age is 25): 31 years young

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): 'Mr. Aldridge'

Academic Degree: Master's Degree
Year of Graduation: Isaiah was 20 years old when he graduated.
Major(s): English
Minors: Drama

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a employee and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Isaiah is a dad to many kids, but his wife is sadly not with him anymore. Back in the day Isaiah use to live in Madagascar. He'd be going of £3 pound a day, which wasn't even close enough to feed his children. Isaiah had a terrible job and a horrific home, not a good environment to bring his children up in. His two known sons- Jamal and Treymond would go out everyday, searching for clean water. Sadly they could never find clean water, they would only find the most un- hygienic water, that was most definitely not healthy for them to drink. The Three males, would soon be getting skinner skinner, un-healthier and un-healthier by the second. Suddenly when Isaiah thought that his life has been turned upside down, He soon got a phone call from his parents, that he didn't even know he had. His parents called him as explain to him that they were moving Isaiah and his sons to where they live, which is definitely a much better environment to live at. Once they moved, Isaiah soon found a much better job, that got them enough money to feed themselves. After the 5 years they lived there, he finally gained enough money to be able to move out of the country. He has always wanted to move Japan, so that's what they did! They moved to a small town in Japan called Karakura, which they are placed currently. Treymond and Jamal (his two sons) go to an amazing school called Karakura Hightschool, which they now feel at home. Isaiah has been working out of Karakura, where he had to travel 30 minutes, to get there everyday. Sadly, he quite the job recently and is now looking to find another one! The rest of the Aldridge family has moved to Karakura and they all live there happily.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation join KHS is that I love to work with other people, and I love the fact I get to experience new role-play situations and meet new people to RP with! It also gives me another excuse to be online more! Its fascinates me, knowing the fact my character could be a role-model to others, teachers or students!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: In my personal opinion, I think I should be accepted, due to the fact I put in a lot of work and I know that I would be a good teacher assistant, due to other rp's I have done. I wouldn't say my application is better than others, however, I would like to help out a lot, and I am also very loyal, meaning I won't bail on the people who need me without being warned!

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): None, but thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my application, it means a lot!
Do you have any questions?: Nope!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread