VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
ContextRP

Previous bans: N/A

Describe your activity on the server: I'm active when I can and I'm not busy with tutoring, But since its currently Break I'm pretty active.

Which timezone are you in? EST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag UnknownContext#7409

Do you have a microphone: Yes I do.

List your current and past applications: I have applied for German Language and was accepted, this is my first Role Application, I'm also a part of the Baseball Highschool Team on my Main

What is your motivation for applying?: I've been seeing a lot of officers around serving their duty and I would like to help out with the community.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? Rick has shown me basics of being a part of the KPD and what to do when someone has a Mask or is impersonating KPD roles.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? It's to keep the roleplaying safe and to make sure no one goes out of line.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished? Yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Hisashi Chisaki is a tall male standing at 5'9, He have Brown Hair with green eyes, they have a slim, muscular body type.

What they're like on and off the job? They are pretty serious when it comes to their job, but when they aren't on the job, they just like to take strolls and make sure nothing is out of the ordinary or suspicious

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future? His outlook on his co-workers is that they are valued to the team and that he knows they can help in situations that get to heated. His plans for the future would just keep the KPD the same since he likes how it is currently.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Hisashi Chisaki was born is Karakura, he lived with his parents and was always interested with the KPD, he wanted to keep his home safe and sound since his parents died due to murder, Thats when he decided to Try to join the KPD to keep his hometown safe and sound and to make sure no one dies, but knowing that its almost impossible for no one to die he really tries his best to keep the town safe, He also didn't have many friends when he was younger since he was kind of weird but Hes changed that so he can join the KPD.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Hisashi Chisaki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Hisashi

Preferred Name: Chisaki

IC Phone number: 030-562-5845

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Lives Alone.

Nationality: Japan

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
3 Years

Working Experience: 4 Years.

Academic Degree: College Major

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Law Enforcement

Minor(s): N/A

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: N/A

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread