mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Duffle bag missing again. I think i figured out why! so kinda bug report?

Meika

Level 5
Sedene
Sedene
Notable
here is a link to my previous post for proof !! https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-went-missing.77481/

SO basically i have discovered that it happens because of the school planner, if you open it while having an item in your shield slot, like a bag, umbrella, purse, etc. the item might duplicate or even disappear ( based on ooc chat where someone said they had 2 canes because of the planner as well.) ive only had the disappearing problem, this time i opened up the planner to check the school times, and when i closed it it had replaced my dufflebag in the shield slot. i really confused opened my inventory and tried to move it, causing it to disappear and my dufflebag was gone.

just wanted to make it known just in case. i dont mind getting the item back again or not tbh, i just wanted to report the bug. but now i know to not open the planner while holding something else at least!! im pretty sure this is what happened last time, but i had logged off right after so i have no clue. thanks though!!

Users who are viewing this thread