players online

Dumpsters BMD Application!

CouldBeDumpster

Level 21
CouldBeDumpster
CouldBeDumpster
Omega+
IGN: DumpsterDawg (will use this one), CouldBeSxtan
Previous bans/warns/kicks: Two times, once for a false accusation of AvoidRP back in October 2021. I didn't make an appeal as it was only a week long and decided to take it as a break to focus on school.
The second was a permanent ban, which I did appeal for. It was defamation due to a huge misunderstanding between the other players and me

Describe your activity on the server: Highly active, 7/10. I've been an active player since around June 2021 when I first started. The only time I am inactive is it I am out of town or have no access to a computer. Throughout the 2 years I've played the only long inactivities I had was when I was banned and when my pc broke, other than that I'm very much active.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone: Deactive#4512, Yes I have a mic
Specify your country of origin and time zone: PST Time, North America

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?: My main motivation is that I would like to experience the roleplay of a BMD dealer. It's one thing to scam or just sell weapons like BMD, it's another to actually BE in it officially. I try to do any roleplay opportunities I can and enjoy the majority of them.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?: Compared to other applicants, I think I want to join the team for more than just being a BMD. I'd like to actually have fun with the other BMD members and widen my variety of roleplay. I think character-wise, I can provide a unique character who doesn't seem very BMD like but will help. I think I would over all just be as helpful as I can and also active as needed.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?: I've worked in Bonten which I guess is like a team, I think I'm pretty helpful oocly to the gang itself and it's members. And if we're talking IRL, I work very well in teams. I've had several jobs and done some sports and always get along with my coworkers/teammates.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?: I think the crime faction is pretty good as is and has definitely improved over time. The only thing I think could be improved would be the fight club section of it. Because yes it is still good as is but fight club seemingly isn't as active or popular as it used to be. Other than that I think the crime faction is very good and im sure will get better over time.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?: Yes I'm very familiar.
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?: I understand, yes
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: Yes I understand
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?: Yes, I will not reveal anything oocly to anyone​
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Wisteria Atsuko
Criminal Alias: Ghost
Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role): 18, Student
Gender & Marital Status: Female, single

Ethnicity & Race: Japanese, American
Known Languages: Chinese and JSL.
Former Associations/Occupations: Kissako Karakura waitress
Highest Level of Education: Highschool

Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A): N/A
Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A): Kenta Atsuko, Kawata 'Kiwi' Atsuko.

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail: Wisteria is a 4'11 female, weighing about 82 lbs, who was born with Albinism. Her skin is pale to the point of translucency and her eyes are a bright red. She has a curvy figure with long curly white hair. She seemed to be unscathed of injury or markings, it's as almost if the girl is a fresh piece of paper or a ghost.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail: Wisteria is a bubbly girl who is optimistic and very kind to everyone around her. She often finds herself becoming close to the Karakura gangsters as she treats them all equally and with respect. She is able to keep anything and everything to herself whether she finds it scary or even uncomfortable, as long as it is a secret it will never come out of her. Though she doesn't enjoy harming others, she will make sure the wrong person is dealt with by any means, even if it means they need to be harmed.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)
Wisteria Atsuko was born at 9:52 PM on a Saturday in Karakura, Japan, being born prematurely two months before her official due date. She weighed 5.7 lbs and was a height of 9.2 inches. Wisteria was born with Albinism, a rare genetic disorder where she wasn’t born with the usual amount of melanin pigment. Three years after her birth, her mother, Aiko Omori passed away from lung cancer, leaving Kenta Atsuko to raise Wisteria on his own. A year later Kenta and her aunt, Nadja were having an argument in the middle of the night about Kentas new wife and how he had another child the same age as Wistiera. This resulted in Kenta moving to America and leaving Wisteria to be raised by her mother's family.
By the time Wistiera was six, she had begun to struggle with her appearance as she noticed that everyone around her had darker skin than she, and her classmates often would bully her and call her a ‘ghost’. Her self-consciousness continued to affect her until she turned 17 and began to hang out in a place called the ‘Powerplant’ where she would find herself becoming friends with the masked people who to others, seemed scary. Though to Wisteria had grown up scaring other children around her and this made her not as scared of them, being able to get to know who they are even when they would try to scare her off.
Wisteria over time has become aware of the underground crime world and has even found out that she had been friends with gang leaders and murderers. She put in the effort to learn more so she’d be able to stay living in Karakura as safely as can be, knowing the risk she would put herself in by staying close to others.
Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang) Wisteria had found herself with an unmasked gang member who had been said to be selling BMD weapons to their members and others around Karakura. The person is trying to sell a metal bat to her, clearly unaware of who she is and her occupation. Though because she is aware of their reputation she refuses and instead sends a message to other BMD members as well as lures the person to an unmarked location, where she will have BMD associates or other BMD meet there, where the scammer will be dealt with according to the Leads command.
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A) Because of Wisteria's standings with other people, she is able to get information quite easily from anyone. Whether she gets close enough to ask them or manipulates them into telling her what she's looking for. People never see her as a threat and often are too open with her as a person.​

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread