Dustycat900's BMD Application

Dustycat900

Level 5
Dustycat900
Dustycat900
Fundraiser+
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: Dustycat900
Previous bans/warns/kicks: 1 two week ban that occurred either a year ago or 6-8 months ago.
List any applications you have created on the forums:

Describe your activity on the server: I used to be quite active during the 2020s and 2021s where I played daily for quite a few hours until I took a 5 month break starting around January. There was where I had a majority of school work to get done and was coming close to my final exams for that year. I came back around late may and have been playing frequently from time to time, give or take a few hours every day or every few days.
Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????) and if you have a microphone: Dustycat900#1366 and yes I have a microphone.
Specify your country of origin and time zone: Indonesia, GMT+7

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?: Being a BMD dealer can give the player lots of cash, something that I'm sure everyone wishes to get. It can give you luxuries you wouldn't be able to get previously such as the ability to purchase high end cosmetics or even custom items from others. However the main motive is to have fun with this new type of roleplay. It can expand your character's connections and dive into different scenarios and interactions. It's also quite fun from what I've heard. One other motivation I have is the chance to create my own criminal business if accepted, that opens up huge possibilities for roleplay as I am very interested in the crime aspects in business, especially in regards to trade and services.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?: My character himself is a good stand out from the crowd of applications, he isn't the typical hard stern cold killer that I always see in recent gangrp. He has actual character and motivations to achieve. He's unique as he's a criminal who's naturally quite a coward. Something that I almost never have seen before apart from myself and perhaps a few others. What else makes me stand out from the rest is my experience within gangrp. I have been playing SRP for a few years now and I started participating in this section of roleplay since late 2019, I have seen the rise and falls of gangs and know what is key for a role as high as this is.

What I can provide to the team wouldn't be that different to the rest of those applying but I can be the BMD dealer that you would appreciate and need. One who is active during the times where other dealers may be asleep, catering to those who might not have access to official dealers due to their timezones, there are positives towards my own timezone. Since I am almost around 12 to 13 hours ahead of 3 of the 4 BMD dealers, I can help cater to those unable to reach 75% of the current dealer team. I can also provide my insight and ideas towards more niche sections of gangrp that we normally don't see, how we can expand gangrp as a whole to pull in the interests of all potential players within the player base. The sections such as the illegal street racing community or those within the illegal black market forums, i can help cater to those audiences and therefore create the crime roleplay of the server to be much more fun to all interested.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?: I have been in several notable gangs in SRP in the past, some of them where I had quite a high rank which involved in leading a branch of said gang. In real life, I used to be a part of a competitive swim team and football team where we worked together quite well.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
I would really enjoy it if SRP can pay more attention to the uncommon types of crimes we see being played out within the server. Over the course of my years playing SRP, the main type of crime we see that happens on a daily basis is petty street crime. It has been the main face of Karakura crime for years now, I have now seen only a few attempts to use other types of crime within gangrp such as Heists between player ran gangs and player ran shops but I have only seen one successful attempt of this back in 2021 and the continuation of this type of gangrp was cut short. I want to see different ways someone could make money in gangrp other than bounty hunting, mugging or selling illegal items to underage characters. I suggest we bring in a few possible ways to earn more money. One suggestion I have is to make more criminal business organisations more common in the server. For example: You can have player ran businesses or NPC ran businesses be able to work with gang heads in order to hide their money making business. Say a gang has invested in money printing. They need to print the money and launder it across to other areas of the city without getting notices. These player-run businesses can be used to launder the printed money. This is merely a small example of what could be done but this can help drive more adult roles into gangrp and have a different way of doing gangrp on the server.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?: Yes, I read them every few weeks in order to catch up on new rules that I must adhere to.
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?: Yes, I understand the risks of joining the BMD
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: Of course but I do not plan for this to happen.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?: Yes, it is extremely important to do so.
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Antonio Romano
Criminal Alias: 'Smiley'
Age & Occupation: 21, Unemployed
Gender & Marital Status: Male, Single

Ethnicity & Race: Italian, Caucasian
Known Languages: Italian, French, Japanese
Former Associations/Occupations: Ghost, Akita, Adobansu, River, Unforgiven, Kanji, Scalletta crime family
Highest Level of Education: High-school Graduate

Physical/Mental Ailments: N/A
Known Family Members: N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Antonio is a moderately tall male who stands at the height of 5'10. He has black hair but it has some strain to them due to large amounts of dyeing and bleaching. His eyes are a light blue in colour with little to no damage done to them from attacks. His face has several scratches and visible scars located around his mouth and cheeks caused by knife wounds. His body is moderately muscular with a mesomorphic build. He has some carvings on his body, one large carving stating the word 'BITCH' carved onto his chest whilst another carving of a small skull located on the back of his neck. His dress sense is quite out of the ordinary for someone deep within crime. He dresses loud and proud with vibrant colours and themes of fruit seen in a few outfits of his. Every main outfit he uses from his more formal attire of a suit to his more casual fits of a shirt and long trousers, each has been seen to be eye-catching. If it's modern and bright, Antonio would probably be seen wearing it.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Antonio can be described to be an annoying asshole to most people. He's ****y, rude, blunt, sarcastic and narcissistic. He acts like he knows it all despite the truth being quite the opposite. He's a playboy by choice, often giving cheesy compliments or petty remarks to try and swindle people into any possible romance he could get. He has been shown to exhibit a sadistic behaviour when committing criminal acts around the city, toying and teasing anyone who happens to supply Antonio with enough power so that he act out as he wants. Despite this terrible personality that people often see, it's all fake.

Antonio lives a fake facade to convince himself he is better than everyone else around him. He wants others to look at him with either respect, love or fear and he's willing to risk it all for it. Deep down under that fake personality he tries to live with, he can be seen by those close around him to be a good man who cares for those close to him. He's naturally a fun person to be around, you could say he might have been the class clown back in school. He often makes jokes at the expense of himself to try and make others laugh. Along with that, Antonio is a coward deep down. In tense situations he often chooses flight over fight, this is why he was barely seen doing the front line work in every gang he had been a part of. As he grew, his maturity did too. His fake facade could be seen slowly fading away and replaced by his more genuine personality. He started to be more caring and open to others that were moderately close to him; however some of that old toxic behaviour is still around. We'd just have to see how he progresses as he ages.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (300+ words minimum)
Antonio was born in Italy however he spent most of his time being raised within the South of France due to his father being an expatriate working there as part of his contract at his job. Antonio spent his time within France inside a boarding school where he was taught the language and the current curriculum that the school taught. At the age of 8 his father's contract ended and they travelled back to Italy where Antonio continued his education within the state schools that the country had. As Antonio aged, he was often bullied. This was due to his stature at the time, which made him an easy target for those much larger than him. He put up with it for a few years before he started to fight back every now and then. This motivated him to start getting into sports and build up his body with muscle. Luckily for him his father got another contract with a company and they travelled to Karakura just before Antonio was about to turn 16.

Upon arrival to the city, Antonio fit in quite well due to the number of foreign students at the school he attended. He struggled at first to understand the language but due to his close friends who happened to speak Italian or French, he finally managed to speak it fluently after a full year. He was 17 when he witnessed the huge crime rates that the city had where murder was a common occurrence to see within the city. Rather than hide from it, he instead took interest in it. Due to his bullying at a young age, he still wanted others to look up to him and he believed this way was the easiest to achieve. Months went by and Antonio was seen departing and joining gang after gang in search of some sort of glory to attain. He committed crimes, even found himself being put into jail. At the age of 18 he finally graduated from highschool and continued his criminal ways, finally believing that the one true way to show others who he is is to reach the very top of the metaphorical food chain.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

Antonio gets a call about a deal by a random number, the voice sounds muffled but young. He accepts it and informs them where to meet. Since Antonio is quite a cautious guy, he plans out where to meet. He wants an area that's not too far from home but still has distance so that it wasn't out in the open. He informs the caller about the location and meets them there only to be met by around 5 figures dressed in all black and donning Ballistic Masks. He keeps his distance but still checks to see if they were only dressed for the occasion just to hide their identity. Things get suspicious when he asks them for why they are here but no answer was given. He finds that it's too risky as this group may cause trouble or might just be a distraction for police to arrive so he books it where the group of masked figures follow. Luckily for him, he was at a good distance away and manages to lose the group via the sewer system before he carefully makes his way back home. He turns his phone off before keeping a low profile.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: A coward may not seem the most ideal choice for a Black Market Dealer but I feel like he would be a perfect candidate if you want someone who's out of the ordinary. A typical stereotypical gang member might be what you may initially want, someone who's perfect for the job and has the personality to back it however I find it extremely boring to play characters like that. I like to play characters who are quite different and that's how I have fun on SRP. My backstory may not be the best in quality of quantity but I pride myself on making stories now in the present than detailing the past of my character. So if you want a BM dealer who is different than the usual, I'm your guy.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the black market dealer role; unfortunately, we (as a collective decision) have chosen to deny your application.

- Your application and character do not stand out from other characters within the current black market nor the other applicants; in addition to this, your suggestion is lacking in quality. If you choose to re-apply, we ask that you put more effort in making your application unique! Take care.​

Users who are viewing this thread