players online

Denied e.g Lawyer | _sina_gamer’s Application

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: Sina Taheri

Previous bans (include appeal links): NONE

Discord Tag: ! [CsJ] SiNaXYZ#5347

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Timezone & Country: Iran (UTC+3:30) Tehran

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them): || https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-apply.53002/ || Denied

Describe your activity on the server: I'm in server from 10Am to 10pm but some times I have classes, my works, and other

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?: I am applying for the Governor position.

What is your motivation for applying?: I have been playing on the server for some time now, and I have been able to watch it flourish. Over the years I have kept myself relatively silent, sat on the sidelines, and simply watched the changes on this server as they came. In applying for a spot in the government faction, I am hoping to branch out and expand on the knowledge I already have. I want to aid in the changes that are and will be made on this server, and put in my input. I want to try something new. I’ve kept myself in Gangrp, was even EMS at one point, and I spent several months as a priest in the shrine faction, and I’ve decided since then that it’s time for me to give something else a shot. I want to be able to widen my knowledge and the things I can do, and be able to give my input where it’s needed. I want to be able to help with the changes made, even though I am aware that may be a time-consuming task, sure, but I’m more than willing to put the effort that’s needed in.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?: I have read through them, and I believe I have a good and clear understanding of both the laws and constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?: One of my personal goals with applying for governor is being able to help those on the server through IC means, and the same can be said for the character that I am applying with.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: Governors on the server are different from the ones in real life. On the server, governors act as a spokesperson for the people, serving as a direct link to the Mayor. Governors are normally elected for a term of four years by direct vote from the people. In real its not like this, u know...

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?: Yes, I do acknowledge that I could be removed at any time and I understand.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?: I understand the expectation, I can assure you that I will be sure to be dedicated and be sure to keep my activity up.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?: Yes, I am aware of this. I will be sure to keep an unbias OOC opinion, and won’t show favoritism to one party over the other.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?: sure !

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?: Maybe.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name: Sina Taheri.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Mr.

Current age: 22.

Date of birth: Jul 12, 2000.

Male

Academic Degree:
-Criminal Justice (PhD)
-Juris Doctorate (J.D.)

Major(s):
Criminal Justice and Criminal Law

Minor(s):
Forensic Science and Architecture

Work experience:
Yoake was sent off to Cambridge at the start of his university education where he was forced to learn the law and engineering for the next 14 years of his life. The second half of those 14 years had him work as a paralegal in Saiky Corp. After his graduation where he was finally able to achieve his mother’s approval, Yoake became an associate in the British firm: Alexander Davis. 3 years of his life where he devoted himself to the firm all had gone to waste after Yoake learnt that he was never going to be promoted. He returned to Karakura shortly after.

Political background:
Born into Karakurian aristocracy, Yoake aspired to become like his ancestor, Takeshi Saiky, the first governor of Karakura. He was raised by people of social importance such as his uncle, Eikichi Saiky, Karakura’s most prominent dean, and mother, Rie Saiky, head of the hospital for many years. Within his upbringing, his governess had made sure he was educated in the matters of science, history, and politics as requested by the Crowning Rie Saiky. Sent to the United Kingdoms (More like thrown) by his family to attend a boarding school, he was enlighted by the British parliament and that is when he showed proper interest in politics, even if it were of a foreign nation. He worked hard, achieving degrees and jobs within the law department, and even reached to Saiky Corp. to work along his maternal uncle. While never becoming a true politician, he returned to Karakura after hearing his family complain about the various troubles with the government. He had one goal: Fix the System.

Nationality & born location:

He is Japanese and his birth location is The Saiky Estate, Karakura, Japan.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Japanese, English, Jin

Criminal record: N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

“I strive myself on dedication. There has not been a single thing I have done in my life where I only gave half the effort, it’s all or nothing. If that means there are sleepless nights where I’m up dealing with something or doing paperwork, then so be it. I don’t like to sit on a task and leave it waiting, if I start something, I’ll finish it. However, that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to manage my responsibilities healthily. I have always been able to find time between working and being able to live my life to the fullest.

I have seen the damage that this town has done, and even been personally affected by it. My family has been affected by it. I want to be able to help the people of Karakura and make this a safer place, giving people the opportunity to raise a family here. Karakura is such a beautiful place, and we should be able to feel safe here. I want to help make a positive change after everything that has happened here, and I will put in all my effort to achieve this.”

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Thank you for taking the time to apply, your application has been: DENIED

Do not plagiarize from other people's applications, you have been blacklisted from applying for the Town faction for 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread