mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Earthquake

amamyo

Level 62
I think this is the right place to put this, but I am not sure, so i'm sorry if this is not in the right place.

So, we all know about 'The Great Big Hacking' right? And all of the blocks missing, right? Well, to explain that event IC, I suggest that we say parts of the school that are missing because of an earthquake. But if there was an earthquake, how would the school be able to function? Well, what if the school was in proper working condition, but there were just a few chips takes out of it here and there? I understand that this may not be a good idea, and 'The Great Big Hacking' might not even be an IC matter, but I decided to make this thread anyways.

Thanks,
AmySenpai

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
I agree, after this 'hacking' or 'glitch' occured, I suggested to everyone in OOC that they roleplay around the parts that were affected. Most of the damage has been cleaned up; though there are a few holes that remain.

mace_in

Level 19
I think this is the right place to put this, but I am not sure, so i'm sorry if this is not in the right place.

So, we all know about 'The Great Big Hacking' right? And all of the blocks missing, right? Well, to explain that event IC, I suggest that we say parts of the school that are missing because of an earthquake. But if there was an earthquake, how would the school be able to function? Well, what if the school was in proper working condition, but there were just a few chips takes out of it here and there? I understand that this may not be a good idea, and 'The Great Big Hacking' might not even be an IC matter, but I decided to make this thread anyways.

Thanks,
AmySenpai
Ok, so if you see someone breaking blocks, are you gonna shout earthquake or what? It would most likely make no sense. Please say no it would be weird if you did do that.

-Mace

amamyo

Level 62
Ok, so if you see someone breaking blocks, are you gonna shout earthquake or what? It would most likely make no sense. Please say no it would be weird if you did do that.

-Mace
No, I mean with the blocks already missing in some places, an earthquake would explain most of the missing parts of the school.

Users who are viewing this thread